Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? (21753 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ok peeps....note,when i said nobody maybe it was a mistake,but imeant to say nobody except the wife,for all we know the area might be a corrupt area!...secondly,the car breaking down doesnt necessary mean it wont start,it might mean a flat tire,and he doesnt hv a spare,it might be his brakes stopped working,and with a pregnant wife he decided not to take the risk of reaching the nearest gas station,or it might be from d clutch,or whatever makes a car(i dont have one,so i wuldnt know) stop moving,but yet the car is still powering! Finally according to the oxford advanced learners dictionary 8th edition;- a stranger can mean some one you do not know before;- even if the man knows his wife was pregnant,he has never seen the baby before,so the baby is a stranger to him at that moment!
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by missdee1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Did he leave his car keys wiv his wife? If yes den it could be dat d stranger killed his wife n took d keys as earlier said n if no den hw did d stranger(baby) get into d car cos if nobody was inside in d first place den his wife couldn't av delivered inside d car or put d baby inside undecided
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Jethrovich(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yahoo1: Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

[/b]A man was born in 1955,but he is still alive perfectly healthy,and still 33years of age! How is this possible?

Pls no cheating,You can ask your friends though! Wanna see how high our IQ really is.

for the second one, 1955 should be the time and not the year
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Answers the Op thinks are.
Puzzle 1: The couple seperately drove. That means 2 cars, husband locks his to go get help while she waited in her car without locking.

contradiction: he said car not cars. so he is grammatically incorrect

Puzzle 2: 1955 is time ie 7:55pm.
Contradiction: u cant say 'in 5pm' or 'in 11am' so 2 also is grammatically incorrect
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2012
moha00nine: Answers the Op thinks are.
Puzzle 1: The couple seperately drove. That means 2 cars, husband locks his to go get help while she waited in her car without locking.

contradiction: he said car not cars. so he is grammatically incorrect

Puzzle 2: 1955 is time ie 7:55pm.
Contradiction: u cant say 'in 5pm' or 'in 11am' so 2 also is grammatically incorrect
..uh uh..if i meant two different cars,then its gramatically incorrect,but consider their as;if a guy is married anything like;cars,television,chairs,house,etc belongs to his wife also! So i dont think there is a mistake there
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Yahoo1: Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

[/b]A man was born in 1955,but he is still alive perfectly healthy,and still 33years of age! How is this possible?

Pls no cheating,You can ask your friends though! Wanna see how high our IQ really is.

I think the OP should be whooped and forced to go back and learn how to set up a riddle. None of his answers makes sense. I'm a master riddlist; I'm not trying to brag. If I was the OP, the answer is simply: nobody = Stranger, and the wife can die from any cause while waiting outside the car or going with his husband to look for help.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by aktolly54(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Death is the man who kill the woman, death don't need to knock before he enter the car n kill the woman and he don't need to break car window as well before entering the car. I hope I got it right. Death is stranger man.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Estrada(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2012

The stranger is in the car because the man left it that way after rolling up all the windows...he only locked up all of the doors of the 'sedan' b4 leaving for the gas station.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Empedocles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
His wife was pregnant so she couldn't go with him and she tried trying to conceive of the baby who is the stranger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow! / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano / Who Turn Lolabbey To Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.