Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) (38396 Views)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Photo:jim Iyke Waxing Roasted Corn In Amsterdam / Wizkid Arrives In Amsterdam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Crown25: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2012
[/color] grin[color=#990000]
denzel2009: He would soon swindle the corn seller.
pls ¥ ar u guyz attackin ♍Ɣ jim ¶yke ι̥η dis manner
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by princemmab(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2012
comechop: who is the useless MOD that put this on FP? what a daft fellow!
U wan mk dem delete u frm NL bah

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by princemmab(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Crown25: [/color] grin[color=#990000]pls ¥ ar u guyz attackin ♍Ɣ jim ¶yke ι̥η dis manner
Cos dats his job. Fraudstar
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Inik(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2012
Corn is a cereal crop, it contains the food group known as carbohydrates. Carbohydrates gives us energy.

This post is on the front page because the moderators are encouraging us to keep on eating corn. If Jim iyke is not ashamed to devour a cob of corn in the full glare of the public in Amsterdam, then we shouldn't be ashamed to eat our local roadside corn.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Lordmike: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2012
but posting this fraudstar's picture here. who cares what he is eating. I hope he does not bring another bad image to Nigeria over there
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Crown25: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2012
U guyz sabi.. Acttack pesin Oo°˚˚˚.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2012
I no fit shout.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Revolva(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Wait se jim iyke na robot before? Na stone him dey eat - omo wack d corn jor- and belleful notin we no go see for front page
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2012
Werin be dhis naaaa !! So what ... Mtcheeew ... Who post dis fhing ₴ who take A̶̲̥̅м̲̣̣̥
go front page ? undecidedWerin be dhis naaaa !! So what ... Mtcheeew ... Who post dis fhing ₴ who take A̶̲̥̅м̲̣̣̥
go front page ?
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2012
ayo jango: Goin to stand in Lekki beach n snap if I don't make front page too,bye bye to NAIRALAND
i concur
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Seems most people bitching about seun and his mods didnt know that it's all about the hit even when it lacks common sense.This is business to them not some brain re-engineering forum !
which means our dissapointment,anger and expression of disgust is all they want and that is good business for them?very good now i understand

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by airfinance(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Crown Prince:

Why all this unnecessary hyper-reactionary explusions. Little wonder we africans dont celebrates our own.
If a child got missing in london or USA,the world recognised media organisations like BBC,CNN,CBN,CCTV will broadcast it unending even following up investigations in the propable cause of disapperance.
If a gun man kill at most 2 people,the media coverage is instantly alarming in the western world.
How many people get killed daily in Nigeria,what about the accidents occuring,the murders in the political landscape etc. All these never receive wider electronic coverages.
Jim iyke,a celebrated Nollywood act is a celebrity of repute. He is to Nigeria what denzel washington is to America. He stood in comparative advantage to will smith,eddie Murphy,samuel l. Jackson etc.
Now tell me,if all these celebrities of Hollywood origin receives wider media coverage and always been on the spotlight,why cant Jim Iyke appear on the front page forum of Nairaland with membership averaging a million.
People should learn to be discernible to moral justification.
You don't know what you are talking about otherwise your comment would be more educating. How can would you say he is what densel is to his beloved nation. This guy is a Fraudstar Yahoo yahoo. Living on ladies money.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by kellystech(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls seun select new mods ASAP!
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Well, EPL begins 2moro....u guys n ur stupid news will soon be a tin of history! Enjoy it while it lasts!!

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Chimacks(f): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2012
Inik: Corn is a cereal crop, it contains the food group known as carbohydrates. Carbohydrates gives us energy.

This post is on the front page because the moderators are encouraging us to keep on eating corn. If Jim iyke is not ashamed to devour a cob of corn in the full glare of the public in Amsterdam, then we shouldn't be ashamed to eat our local roadside corn.
so that is the lesson we should learn from this pic abi?that we too should be eating corn and take pictures while eating them?ok oooo.thank u.mr lecturer,you are even worse than these mods sef.i can imagine the kind of pic u will putting on fpif u are a mod on nl

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by buskeske: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2012
Abeeegiii? What is so special abt eating corn?
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by drnoel: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2012
how is this front page stuff
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2012
airfinance:
You don't know what you are talking about otherwise your comment would be more educating. How can would you say he is what densel is to his beloved nation. This guy is a Fraudstar Yahoo yahoo. Living on ladies money.

Leave that guy. His post makes no sense at all. He was simply contradicting himself.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2012
airfinance:
i thought i was the only one thinking along that line.the guy just came from no where nd wrote rubbish,who is complaining about jim iyke?i dont give a catshit if he eats corn or dry pepper,we are talking about frontpage element and that one is talking about denzel washinghton.nl sef don dey tire person small small o
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by fuke(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Posters comments have taken this thread to 4 pages.

And the site is better for it in terms of traffic and
time spent. At times, I think Seun sacrifices quality for commerce.

Best thing to do when you see a worthless post in the front page is
to ignore it.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2012
buskeske: Abeeegiii? What is so special abt eating corn?
seun and his super mario mods thinks otherwise
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by naptu2: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2012
148 posts & 8756 views for a boring and uninteresting topic. *one man's meat is another man's poison*.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by phranco(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Don't worry,2mrow i will post the pic of were my wife is bathing my baby,and believe me it must make the front page.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2012
fuke:
Posters comments have taken this thread to 4 pages.

And the site is better for it in terms of traffic and
time spent. At times, I think Seun sacrifices quality for commerce.

Best thing to do when you see a worthless post in the front page is
to ignore it.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by EmekaDopa(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Photoshop. copy and paste!
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2012
6 days ago "banky w and wizkid runing"we complained.
5days ago picture of dbanj posing with a cheettah,we complained also
3 days ago picture of wizkid in a barber shop,
now today jim iyke eat corn (we dont even know if it boiled or roasted) it seems they do it intentionally.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by mannyU: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2012
What's so special about Jimmy easting Corn afterall he has always been a̶̲̥̅̊ 'Con-man'

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by mannyU: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2012
What's so special about Jimmy eating Corn afterall he has always been a̶̲̥̅̊ 'Con-man'
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by r231(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2012
manny U: What's so special about Jimmy easting Corn afterall he has always been a̶̲̥̅̊ 'Con-man'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by unanghope: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2012
And so what? Who bring dis topic come front page before? let forget about jim lyke and concentrate on this my new topic....... I take God beg una.. i hear say seun dey make money via nairaland.. My questions are 1) how do seun make his money via nairaland 2) i thought nairaland is non-profit-website 3) why do people comment that seun is making alot of money from nairaland?... I really need your comments and please don't insult me and anybdy.. Let leave jim lyke and concentrate on this new topic afterall, since when i join nairaland i never make front page before.. Thanks
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2012
9000 hits for a conman eatin corn in a con land!con ,corn business is good o.come to think of it even seun dey con us oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics) / The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji / Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video)