Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) (38400 Views)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Photo:jim Iyke Waxing Roasted Corn In Amsterdam / Wizkid Arrives In Amsterdam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: Who is Jim Iyke? undecided undecided undecided

He is a fraudstar and an actor. The thread is a celebration of shame.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2012
unanghope: And so what? Who bring dis topic come front page before? let forget about jim lyke and concentrate on this my new topic....... I take God beg una.. i hear say seun dey make money via nairaland.. My questions are 1) how do seun make his money via nairaland 2) i thought nairaland is non-profit-website 3) why do people comment that seun is making alot of money from nairaland?... I really need your comments and please don't insult me and anybdy.. Let leave jim lyke and concentrate on this new topic afterall, since when i join nairaland i never make front page before.. Thanks
i have been wondering myself how does this site makes it money ,definitely they are not surviving on charity or donations.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by lawizle(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2012
As far as Nairaland is concerned, crap is meant for d frontpage. D ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ stuff are in various section.

So quit whining y'all
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2012
U keep on complaining thereby adding to the number of post and increasing seun's revenue...common sense my people..common sense..think! Think! Think!
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by naptu2: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2012
This reminds me of the early '90s. A magazine (either OK, Hello, or The Sun) had, on its front page, a huge picture of Queen Elizabeth picking her nose (although that didn't affect the price of fish and chips).

It also reminds me of BBC World Service News Hour. Sometimes they broadcast celebrity news (childbirth, Britney Spears breakdown, etc) and you'd get a flood of letters on "Write On" from people complaining. "While there's famine in Darfur, crisis in Iraq, etc, the BBC decides to broadcast a story about Michael Jackson!" "They are dumbing down News Hour!" However, the next time there's such celebrity news, it'd be on News Hour again.

It also reminds me of when I was a kid. I'd want to watch NTA 9 o'clock news, but my siblings would prefer watching some hollywood movie. How does that hollywood movie affect my life? Their reply was that the 9 o'clock news was boring.

The moral of the story. . . One man's meat is another man's poison. If it looks like poison to you, don't go near it. Search instead for meat and you'll be just fine.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2012
A cobler grin
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by taymeesan(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Ikengawo: anyone saying and so is a hypocrite

were you forced to enter this thread? if it's not interesting why did you click on it. The title was a direct promise of exactly what you'll see and obviously you felt it was worth your time so park well with all the talk.
Well said!...dunno y dey hype d nairaland frontpage lyk it pays salaries. If u hav no intrest in a particular topic..move d f**k on!..dere r several other topics 2 choose 4rm
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Mbuko91(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2012
what is jim iyke? Is it a fruit?

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by ugochukwu15(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2012
Unless dat corn dat he is eating will give him super powers if not so den whr u high wen put dis rubbish here?
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Rhino5dm: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2012
5 pages and over ten thousand hits and still counting. . .and some fools are complaining about this? Go Jim Iyke GO!!!

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by talk2tosep(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
Me too eat corn for capetown.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by ourhero(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2012
That sound you heard is the sound of 99.9% of NairaLanders not giving a f**k. I mean, who cares? Really!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by lumeneng22: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2012
Whats wrong or new with human being eating corn? Abi Gej eat kola at oba palace hn benin it didnt make front page.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by onatisii: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Mbuko91: what is jim iyke? Is it a fruit?
he is a CORN MAN
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Pakavy(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
brownlord: The earlier I quit this forum the better for me, I advise every reasonable individual do the same, nl is now a childs play
is 2day dat u just realized dat?wait till afta d jamb exams,u wuld b amazed at d number of members dat visit d thread
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by vinoume: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
There is nothing wrong doing it in d Naija way anyway. Carry go guy.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by S2kluv: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2012
talk2tosep: Me too eat corn for capetown.
tank u. I like ur own style pass jim own if dat is wot u pple want
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2012
val_dee:

He is a fraudstar and an actor. The thread is a celebration of shame.
Got that right.. what more do Nigerians Love than praising cruel craftiness and vain people tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by iyanda146: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
Laila Ikeji: grin grin

Now that's Jim Iyke at d KWAKOE festival Bijlmer Amsterdam doing some roasted corn tinz! Just living baby!!

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/picture-of-jim-iyke-eating-roasted-corn.html
. Why not your papa picture when he dey eat corn for ajejunle.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by gator666: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
419er eating corn in Amsterdam.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Akilokazeem(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2012
So....watz so special abt dat is he not a humam.....
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Seun dey phockup
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by sexiestharam(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Crown Prince:

Why all this unnecessary hyper-reactionary explusions. Little wonder we africans dont celebrates our own.
If a child got missing in london or USA,the world recognised media organisations like BBC,CNN,CBN,CCTV will broadcast it unending even following up investigations in the propable cause of disapperance.
If a gun man kill at most 2 people,the media coverage is instantly alarming in the western world.
How many people get killed daily in Nigeria,what about the accidents occuring,the murders in the political landscape etc. All these never receive wider electronic coverages.
Jim iyke,a celebrated Nollywood act is a celebrity of repute. He is to Nigeria what denzel washington is to America. He stood in comparative advantage to will smith,eddie Murphy,samuel l. Jackson etc.
Now tell me,if all these celebrities of Hollywood origin receives wider media coverage and always been on the spotlight,why cant Jim Iyke appear on the front page forum of Nairaland with membership averaging a million.
People should learn to be discernible to moral justification.
Your argument has no basis. Even if he is the Denzel Washington of Nigeria which I don't agree to anyway, is he eating corn worthy enough to be in the news? Your point is very baseless...
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by sexiestharam(f): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by lawizle(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2012
philip0906:
+1000
don't mind the hypocrites. . .like seun gives a damn about 'em undecided

Wat crap do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink U̶̲̥̅̊ r spewing, NL is/was a renowned forum known for insightful & interesting fp, so followers got d ryt to be irritated & show dr displeasure

Worse still dse post aint even funny @ol. So dry!!! undecided
philip0906:
+1000
don't mind the hypocrites. . .like seun gives a damn about 'em undecided

Wat crap do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink U̶̲̥̅̊ r spewing, NL is/was a renowned forum known for insightful & interesting fp, so followers got d ryt to be irritated & show dr displeasure by ds "fresh air"

Worse still dse post aint even funny @ol. So dry!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by AhmedInusa: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2012
What does that Mean then?
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Boyoorisha: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Psquare eating groundnut grin Akon staring at a statute's buttock grin Obasanjo drinking gari with groundnut grin 190 eating fufu with vegetable soup, Mukinat cooking in the kitchen grin All sorts of rubbish on the front page! You guys need to a new strategy

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by sexiestharam(f): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2012
fuke:
Posters comments have taken this thread to 4 pages.

And the site is better for it in terms of traffic and
time spent. At times, I think Seun sacrifices quality for commerce.

Best thing to do when you see a worthless post in the front page is
to ignore it.
I think this is a very good suggestion. Let's start ignoring any trash we see. Seems our complaints are not been heard by Seun.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by sexiestharam(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2012
talk2tosep: Me too eat corn for capetown.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by naptu2: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2012

189 posts, 12060 views and 5 pages. This has more views than most of the posts from politics section that hit the front page. Who would have thought that Jim Iyke eating corn would be so popular? I think these kinds of threads will still make the front page in future.

Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by Rhino5dm: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
Don't mind them. na jealousy dey kill them.

naptu2: shocked

189 posts, 12060 views and 5 pages. This has more views than most of the posts from politics section that hit the front page. Who would have thought that Jim Iyke eating corn would be so popular. I think these kinds of threads will still make the front page in future.
Re: Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) by kenlash1(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2012
He is a swindler dt takes moni from women nd he sometimes act as a randy actor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donjazzy Turns Judge On Instagram (Hilarious Photos) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly