Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

They Kill Children In China - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Kill Children In China (797 Views)

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) / Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa / Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Kill Children In China by zangiff(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Now, the law in china prohibit couples to have more than One child...if mistakenly the woman had a pregnancy after one ,it will be aborted with or without the consent of the couples...what do you think? Is dis the right thing irrespctive of their population
Re: They Kill Children In China by OmoAlata(f): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2012
It made worldwide news some years ago where a woman had hid herself for 9 months (she was pregnant with her 2nd child, a boy). Her neighbour saw her and reported her. Despite only having 2 days to go, the govt terminated her pregnancy and killed the baby. There was an outcry cry cry

Google it. It was some years ago. There was even secret footage of the procedure being carried out. I can't remember but I think the woman also died sad
Re: They Kill Children In China by zangiff(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2012
To them, they r doing d rit tin now
Re: They Kill Children In China by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2012
he eat babies in china with stew. big deal! undecided
Re: They Kill Children In China by zangiff(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
. grin
Re: They Kill Children In China by anonymous6(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
zangiff: Now, the law in china prohibit couples to have more than One child...if mistakenly the woman had a pregnancy after one ,it will be aborted with or without the consent of the couples...what do you think? Is dis the right thing irrespctive of their population

I don't agree with it but it is the Chinese governments decision, I feel if Chinese people/citizens who disagree with the rule want more kids they should move out of the country and go to countries that don't have a law like that. I have a friend who is Chinese and she has two younger siblings, her parents purposely moved out of China to America after having her because of that law, if her parents had stayed in China she would have not had two younger siblings. From what she told me also is that she is not a isolated case, many Chinese people are doing that.

The problem with China's law is it is haunting them now because their are not many females I heard now over their, their are more men then women, so it is hard to find females now as partners, because when the law was implemented many families would prefer to have a boy then girl and when they found out they were having a girl they will terminate it or kill the baby after it is born(the big reason why the adoption of abandoned Chinese females babies by white american couples are high).

The question I have is what lead to that country having this population problem in the first place?, to me I feel it is the fact that they had many kids before the law was implemented that resulted in it's population problem but India has a similar problem and they didn't make that law in their country, and they are surviving, at the same time many Indians are moving out of India and settling in other countries, so it makes you wonder.

China One-child policy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

1 Like

Re: They Kill Children In China by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
i think its a good policy to decrease the population and reduce strain o scarce resources. however hospitals must be monitored by the government with strict laws to prevent "female infanticide". The first born must be concidered the permanent child, regardless of gender. then when the population is low, the government can implement a "two-child" policy to stabilize the population. cool

as for India, she is suffering now due to overpopulation and less land space (comaritively). Indian democracy doesnt permit this policy. it is a failed system.

1 Like

Re: They Kill Children In China by Kenyaphilia: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
zangiff: Now, the law in china prohibit couples to have more than One child...if mistakenly the woman had a pregnancy after one ,it will be aborted with or without the consent of the couples...what do you think? Is dis the right thing irrespctive of their population
Terrible, but without it China would be busting in the seams with overpopulation. The only place open for their expansion is Africa.. angry

(1) (Reply)

University Student Duped N215,000 In Banking Hall / Dead Beat Daddies / How Man Killed Food Seller’s Son For Money Rituals That Ended Up UNTRUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.