Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland (543 Views)

Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido / Usa: Unclad-Topless Bill Passed In Us. / Breaking News: Gej Just Signed Foi Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2012
I think as Nigerians we are entitled to freedom of speech and expression. I want to categorically state that in NL whenever u state ur opinion and it does not correspond with that of the powerful NL cabal u will be bullied, insulted and abused. Does it mean that everybody in NL must think the same way, I think we should disagree to agree. Hence forth I don't expect any body to abuse me based on my comment but to come up with a sound and logical argument to canter what av said,moderators should pls try and stop the bullying by this strong and powerful cabal in NL.
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2012
K taken. I will pass the bill to the senate for consideration
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Remember that the said cabal is powerful.
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by 175(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
I will set up a committe to look into dis bill and make sure anoda committe studies d report, and hand it over to Mukina2 for her consideration before i will compel d cabal to buckle and get it passed by the senate president here on nl. Then Oga Seun will give his assent and it becomes law. So no fear @op
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
175: I will set up a committe to look into dis bill and make sure anoda committe studies d report, and hand it over to Mukina2 for her consideration before i will compel d cabal to buckle and get it passed by the senate president here on nl. Then Oga Seun will give his assent and it becomes law. So no fear @op
so mukina2 na senate president, while seun na jona, u na special advisa on committee matters.grin grin
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by 175(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
DANILSA: so mukina2 na senate president, while seun na jona, u na special advisa on committee matters.grin grin

U can say dat again!!! However no let the David Mark of NL catch u ooo. I hear say she fit cook coke to fanta. Saharareports even say Jona of NL dey dread her with style.
Re: Foi Bill Should Be Passed In Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
175:

U can say dat again!!! However no let the David Mark of NL catch u ooo. I hear say she fit cook coke to fanta. Saharareports even say Jona of NL dey dread her with style.
LOL grin I beg for pardon before I collect I month ban.grin

(1) (Reply)

Lawan Speaks From Mecca - I Am Not On The Run / FG Pay Dokubo N5.1b To Guide Pipe Line / 'only In Nigeria'. List One Or Two Things That Happen ONLY In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.