Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (17756 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / 'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Primitive and inhumane idea consequences!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by mekoyo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
She's not in her right mind..... she needs medical attention.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by spicyv1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
luluosas:
My brother, the poor victim is not dead na, abi you want her dead? You should sympathized with her, not to condole her family please. Thank you.

Condolence is a term used to sympathize with someone in pain! You need to familiarize yourself with a dictionary before publicly correcting someone and revealing your own lapse! Besides no be gal im extend im condolence to? Where u take see family?
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Chimacks(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
'Christ and glory' .I don see something.Kolomental!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by luluosas(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
mila1121: E don te wey that guy wan speak that grammer but e never see anybody wey die .so he decide to capitalize on this attack .my condolences
Do you mean to say that I attacked the guy? Haba! You are not fair.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by luluosas(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
spicy v:

Condolence is a term used to sympathize with someone in pain! You need to familiarize yourself with a dictionary before publicly correcting someone and revealing your own lapse! Besides no be gal im extend im condolence to? Where u take see family?
Mr. Teacher! I hear you.
I only quote the guy from the perspective I have been using the word 'condolence', not to attack him based on his usage of the word. Therefore, take me by my understanding and usage of this word before prior to your correcting me. Thank you.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by klax(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
The most annoying thing is next you will Hear is "Please forgive the Prayer warrior its devil work, end of story.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by claremont(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
The bible says 'suffer not a witch to live', it is written there in black and white. Evil is not committed 'in the name of religion', but rather, evil is a direct precept of religion!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Ohislee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
The woman is definitly possess by super demons.

She needs deliverance asap.......
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by floridam(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
This na another 'nkan be' .
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Damseluc(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
I don't think she is ok, as in OK.
cry
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is what happens to christians overtime who are so violent and ferocious when praying. Their sense of judgement goes off and they become wild, savage, beasts. It works exactly the same way PUNK ROCK works. Pls lets start thinking people: jesus was never considered violent and gentleness has always been the order of d day in the new testament.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Whymee: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Am surprised with responses from the few comment I read so far,
We all know HOLY SPIRIT is a common term within the christiandom,
Just like INSHA ALLAH is to Muslim,

A christian claiming to be powerful, call herself, Chris and ...., Holy Spirit etc, committed such huge atrocities against another soul, you responded that she was in sane. She need medical attention bla, bla , bla

Similar group of same evil potential in the north BH, you tagged them Islamic sect.

No doubt this lady belong to the group of Rev King, many of such evil potential fellow are all over the media and are Christians,

They are Christianic sect.

LEAVE IT OR TAKE IT.

For peace and harmony in the society

LET US COLLECTIVELY CALL THEM SATANIC SECT,

they don't belong to any religion

BE WISE.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by eesaah(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
1. A christian prayer warrior attacked an innocent girl shouting "Holy ghost fire"
Responses from NLanders: The woman is probably sick in the head

2. Boko Haram guy attacked innocent people shouting "Allahu Akbar"
Responses from NLanders: Islam is the cause blah blah blah

You gotta love Nlanders..lol

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by ozemeoya(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=ozemeoya] this woman has mental illness. I believe people should be more enlightened on psychiatry illnesses. Its relatively sad when u get to d ward and meet such "christians" manifesting some psychopathology, which an ordinary individual might not be able to elicit! I bliv its wise and safer for all of us. Pls any odd, eccentric behaviour u see that are causing social distress should not be taken likely!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Areaboy2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
eesaah: 1. A christian prayer warrior attacked an innocent girl shouting "Holy ghost fire"
Responses from NLanders: The woman is probably sick in the head

2. Boko Haram guy attacked innocent people shouting "Allahu Akbar"
Responses from NLanders: Islam is the cause blah blah blah

You gotta love Nlanders..lol
go one step further and replace Nlanders with Nigerians tongue
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by gbadexy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmm, interesting, why do some people get mad after reading too much bible, pastor king too readily comes to mind and many such cases.
May God have mercy and show His people the true way.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by BinghiNya(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Christians trying to deny evil. Evil christians

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its a simpl case. Sinc she said its holy water, mk dem pour her her own hot holy water. Simpl
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by blessed4ril(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life: MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH WHOMEVER COMMITTED SUCH EVIL ... angry angry angry angry
Ar u dat daft? Isn't it obvious dat she is sick n nids medical help ASAP? Haba!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Chubhie: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
blessed4ril: Isn't it obvious dat she is sick n nids medical help ASAP? Haba!
Same as those mentally suicidal Boko Harem members....What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Dont you think so?
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by mrrock: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
@luluosas
Uyi iredia never made any mistake. He/she is right by sending condolences to the victim.

Remember though English is not our first language so we Africans can make mistakes when we speak English, there's nothing wrong with that as far as I' am concerned.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by mrrock: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
@luluosas
Uyi iredia never made any mistake. He/she is right by sending ''condolences'' to the victim.

Remember though English is not our first language so we Africans can make mistakes when we speak English, there's nothing wrong with that as far as I' am concerned.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Medley(m): 4:47am On Aug 18, 2012
in the first place the woman is not a prayer warrior, she has been approaching God in the wrong direction. I am very sure that she is not acting of her self will but by the evil spirit and not the gentle holy spirit working in her. It is not everytime that people pray and speak in tongue that they are truly of God. Some are under the influence of a strange spirit. Just like in Acts, the damsel and simon.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2012
Is obvious that she is suffering from a kind of religious spirit.. She needs powerful deliverance
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by four4: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2012
If she was a muslim now they would hv said 'islam terrorist', islam encourage violent, islam is that islam is this, but fortunatly she is a christain, she now being tag 'mental illness'. Anything wey bad from one christain they will say; na mistake but anything wey bad from one muslim they will say; 'na their way they are terrorist'. God would george everybody according to his or her deed hypocrate inclusive
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Angel0: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2012
shocked[b][/b]shez an anti-christ!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by azezola(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2012
i agreed with u ooo,tht another form of terrorism,christian terrorist,omo kiriwo.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Loveaflame(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
The said lady is possessed by demons.She was not in her right mind.I believe she should be taken to church for serious deliverance.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by 2mch(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
A lot of lunatics hide under the cloack of religion. They are called fanatics. Watch them well, you will sEe religion is a thin thread holding them on the side of sanity. Once something outside the box occurs the snap. Penterascals are also used to using things to cause pain to people they think are "demon possessed". Things like slaps, beatint with broom, rape etc. Only if they understand that a real demon will probably swallow them whole or run them mad if they try that with them.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Na because the spirit wey possess the girl na Kponmo spirit, e need hot water to cook am
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by james1(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2012
cryso bad for people like her who mistake every other person not behaving like them as sinners.
Same goes for the muslim people who hide under religion to commit atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.