Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? (4871 Views)

Eid-El-Malud: Celebrants Block Road In Gombe State (Photos) / 14th January Declared Public Holiday For Eid-el-Maulud / 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by BabaAlaji(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Salam. To all Muslims, I hope dat is d way NLDERS are going 2 be commenting u see muslims and xtains are all happy may Allah continue to Unite us. Plz someone say aMeEn.

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by lanyats: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Baba Alaji: Salam. To all Muslims, I hope dat is d way NLDERS are going 2 be commenting u see muslims and xtains are all happy may Allah continue to Unite us. Plz someone say aMeEn.
Amen!
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by Ibro4peak: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
complment of d season dear respected brothers n 6ters.I however rejoice with u n hope d best of our past b d worst of our future.I gbadun u dudes
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sapphiredamsel: yay! Already travelling home 4eid. Eyeswideopen:y we no see u 4our groove? U understand wat i mean?
Not really. Btw, how do you do?
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by mjbaba: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Word from Saudi Arabia indicates that this year's fasting will be 30. Eid will be Sunday and not Saturday as expected
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by maclatunji: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
mjbaba: Word from Saudi Arabia indicates that this year's fasting will be 30. Eid will be Sunday and not Saturday as expected

We didn't wait for Saudi to start, neither have we waited at the end. However, the new moon of Shawwal has not been sighted in Nigeria too.

Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On
Saturday,
August 18, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1021821/fasting-
continues-nigeria-saturday-august

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by fbabs(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2012
‏ الدمذ للد ‏‎ Av collected my aso odun 4rm d tailor. Fellow muslims tell us d material of ur aso odun, is it lace like mine or Ankara,ginni,English ...,.... Name it
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by Maisuya1: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Hmm.... Nocoment. I wish all those travelling safe trip to and from their destinations

I know some people would have laid siege on their tailors shop waiting for 'Kayan sallah'. Well good luck to both the tailors and the 'tailored'
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by mhsanni(f): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2012
In as much as am so excited abt d comn eid... wudnt be enjoyn myself as much as i want... Defending my thesis immediately after d eid break... finals follow immediately.. ..Apart frm goin to d eid ground, would be pretty much locked up in my room studynsad
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by deols(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2012
mhsanni: In as much as am so excited abt d comn eid... wudnt be enjoyn myself as much as i want... Defending my thesis immediately after d eid break... finals follow immediately.. ..Apart frm goin to d eid ground, would be pretty much locked up in my room studynsad

awwwww! all d best smiley
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by bntY: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Am i in d mood? Not really.I'm not in d environ. dt normally set me in d mood plus I'm laggin in one of my ramadan targets.So I'm actually glad today is not sallah. today being saturday I gat no excuse i shld make up.
@ deols,hope d hair will still be impeccable by tomorrow
@muki,u've got time for ur laali now.
@ all,eid mubarak in advance

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by maclatunji: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2012
LeoChinedu: #Enter the Eid Mode#

My mood is surreal
My excitement runs deeper
This Eid mode is ethereal
Like still water
Let us rejoice in it
This is the day of Eid.

We have enter the Eid mode. I'm at home in Enugu chilling with my adorable girls & my lovely wife.
We are having a lot of fun, partying into the night (Halal of course). It's a family affair!

How about you. What'sup in ur 'hood
Eid Mubarak!!!

Eid Mubarak, nice to read you're having fun. Well, I can't say I will be having fun because I will be working but I will be helping to create a fun day for other Muslims especially kids.
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by maclatunji: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2012
LeoChinedu: Aslm alkm Mac,
Eid Mubarak to you & yours.
Thanks for the compliment.

So you won't be at the homefront.
Anyways, that's essence of the life of a believer; seeking Allah's pleasure via service to humanity.

Do have a splendid time. Cheers!

Wa Alaykum Salam. I am home, just community things.
Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by bntY: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Awe tan oju tajasan.
O ye lunch eaters,fasting is over.
Yea! I'm in d mood

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? by deols(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
bntY: Awe tan oju tajasan.
O ye lunch eaters,fasting is over.
Yea! I'm in d mood

good to know u'r now in the mood smiley My hair is wow! Lol but couldnt do my henna. all things good nevertheless kiss smiley wink cheesy

ase eyi se amodun smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harms Of Spreading Misinformation, What Islam Says / My Open Letter To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / The Etiquette Of Visiting The Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.