Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) (27954 Views)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by strangest(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jim Iyke the robinhood/ Anini... Truly a child...
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Seems he is mistaking her for Laila Ikeji.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by mykejones(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jim speaks better than he writes...
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

Nwanne don't blame me biko...i dey even use you as an example here in my office...i dey tell them say one oversea trained engineer thinks the sum of 33-18=12...lol..dullina juju.. grin grin grin

Odika na to give you ibi remain!! angry

I made an error.. I pointed out that it was an error, i ka na ekwu!

Nsogbu adiro.. Onye mburu, bu kwa turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by crackhouse(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Seems to me they are about to start a friendship, maybe the next thing u will hear is that they are seriously hooked up and banging themselves in one cheap london hotel or even lagos hotel. Let the lovebirds do their thangs.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by deshclones(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Odika na to give you ibi remain!! angry

I made an error.. I pointed out that it was an error, i ka na ekwu!

Nsogbu adiro.. Onye mburu, bu kwa turn by turn.

Engineer..did you do ODE at all..??do you even know or remember the pythagoras theorem..or almighty formula??..or you did animal engineering...lol
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by slimdiggi: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
sharp man: This Jim Iyke boy na big mumu. He does not know the difference between Linda Ikeji and one unknown blogger called Laila Ikeji.

This is probably the picture and blog he was referring to. We even have it on Nairaland.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/picture-of-jim-iyke-eating-roasted-corn.html

Complete area boy ranting on twitter.
See f.uck up
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by johnstar(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Shit happens undecided undecided, make front page lyk mumu, ok, brb make i go make quarrel wit my friend so dat e go entr front page 2
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by toni36(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nigeira celebrity are so lame, they get angry over nothing.Jim just F''k up and Linda acted like a mature blogger..........
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

Engineer..did you do ODE at all..??do you even know or remember the pythagoras theorem..or almighty formula??..or you did animal engineering...lol

You wan deviate this thread abi!!

You sabi all those Pythagoras theorem, BODMAS, Quadratic equation and all, yet you never one day enter the Maths thread for Nairaland..

Nwokem biko si ilo! I na cho ife ga e'gbu gi.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by deshclones(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

You wan deviate this thread abi!!

You sabi all those Pythagoras theorem, BODMAS, Quadratic equation and all, yet you never one day enter the Maths thread for Nairaland..

Nwokem biko si ilo! I na cho ife ga e'gbu gi.

Nna you serious?? NL has a maths section??where??....nna okwa applied geophysics kam guuru n'masters man..mu na gi abughi mate ooo..juju man..lol
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Chubhie: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
I believe Jim must have read the bad comments of the said pics from nairaland hence the reaction. But my guy was gladly posing for the snap and it never occurred to him that it will get into public domain?Or is Jim trying to court controversy at all cost? Bravo bro tis working cos you are trending on nairaland front page! All the best to you,linda and seun cos na win win for una wink
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

Nna you serious?? NL has a maths section??where??....nna okwa geophysic kam guuru n'masters man..mu na gi abughi mate ooo..juju man..lol

So Mathematic adiro na Geophysics?! Kedu ebe i ga akukwo masters?!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by deshclones(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

So Mathematic adiro na Geophysics?! Kedu ebe i ga akukwo masters?!

thats why i told you ma discipline man...aguru m maths gukpo ya agukpo...gosim the maths section ka anyi jeee gbue onwe anyi there..lol
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by SisiKill1: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Laila Ikeji finally rode the Linda Ikeji coattail to stardom didn't she?

Good for her and the fact that she exposed Him Iyke for the fooooool we all know he is, is an added bonus. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Knnawuba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
sharp man: This Jim Iyke boy na big mumu. He does not know the difference between Linda Ikeji and one unknown blogger called Laila Ikeji.

This is probably the picture and blog he was referring to. We even have it on Nairaland.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/picture-of-jim-iyke-eating-roasted-corn.html

Complete area boy ranting on twitter.
Hm! Y d "UKNOWN BLOGGER" na?
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

thats why i told you ma discipline man...aguru m maths gukpo ya agukpo...gosim the maths section ka anyi jeee gbue onwe anyi there..lol

https://www.nairaland.com/469308/post-ur-chemistry-mathematics-problems
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by DExplorer1: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Na Nairaland Jim Iyke suppose fight, na them put the pics for FP before Laila ikeji come pick am put for her blog. Jim na pikin see as linda wash am. Chei
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: [img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S8Mw778FdwI/AAAAAAAAdQQ/3DYMP2rLB6I/s1600/2.JPG[/img]

I will really enjoying fhucking this girl... There is something about her...

guy she is a MILF grin grin grin grin almost clocking 50 (if her biological clock has not clocked out grin grin ;D_)

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
It wasnt Linda who posted his pic. It was Laila.... Fowl yansh has blown open
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by pendusky(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
linda knws wat shes doing! Jst ask google who she be

Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model

RMD vs Linda Ikeji?

Oluchi blasts Linda Ikeji! “Go and jump in the fucking Lagoon ...

Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo

Linda vs Tonto Dike

Linda vs Oluwaseun osewa

Linda vs Fashola

Linda vs GEJ.

Linda vs Ghana

Linda vs US.

Then go to google and jst press L google wil complete the search Linda Ikeji? No i wanted to search for LINDA THE SNAKE. Ha.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just shows how remarkably BIG Linda Ikeji has become, such that 'celebrities' now instigate quarrels with her just to get some relevance and social media attention. It's almost like you need to get Linda's attention by hook or crook in order to validate your status as a 'trending' celebrity. Our girl has come a long way. . .Truly incredible!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by paulokwudiri(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
nna..this one na national f.u.ck up for Jim.This dude just dey fall hand anyhow.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Intrepid1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: [img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S8Mw778FdwI/AAAAAAAAdQQ/3DYMP2rLB6I/s1600/2.JPG[/img]

Your vocabulary might turn her off though.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
js_pac: So how does this affect the price of roasted corn in amsterdam?
grin grin cheesy

Jim tout should go to sleep joor,he's indeed a child cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Lebee4(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2012

front page please.
Where is that guy that says Nnamani is dead?
Rumour monger!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
pendusky: linda knws wat shes doing! Jst ask google who she be

Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model

RMD vs Linda Ikeji?

Oluchi blasts Linda Ikeji! “Go and jump in the fucking Lagoon ...

Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo

Linda vs Tonto Dike

Linda vs Oluwaseun osewa

Linda vs Fashola

Linda vs GEJ.

Linda vs Ghana

Linda vs US.

Then go to google and jst press L google wil complete the search Linda Ikeji? No i wanted to search for LINDA THE SNAKE. Ha.

You mean a gossip? #thankmelater#

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by cyril83(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
That fraudster shud go and get a life and stop threatenin linda joooor
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones: And another silly topic makes the frontpage.................God please help me to fight my NL addiction and stay the hell away from NL...

bro no be only u oo. am preparing to vamoose frm nl asap
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by MrGlobe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2012

Smh, this chick too ugly joor. you don't have taste in women? Am hearing she is 50. who is her husband. what is she famous for? which kind banana republic is this where blogger are called Celebs.
Why tf is this on the homepage
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Haha I love this thread. All those condemning it for making the front page should go and sleep. I saw when that beautiful Laila Ikeji girl posted it some time ago and all Linda Ikeji could get was take blame Laila Ikeji built. If both bloggers are sisters, they would fight themselves to death. Ahahahah what an irony
Re: Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) by micklplus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
seun001: Like Linda said, he is fighting with the impostor handle. Can't he just cool down and actually confirm if the handle is for her.*smh*

You arew correct. That's not linda ikeji's handle on twitter. Jimmyboy is fighting the wrong linda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Acquires Golden Teeth (Photo) / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.