Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (14953 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by tadysmart(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
I easily feel disturbed especially when she always want to be with me.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ismaeel86(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
i dislike PDA, i think that is the is the only unromantic behavior i have.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by roymary: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2012
Strange!!! but she said my e-rec-tion gets so hard it becomes unromantic...
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by onilaiscools: 2:38am On Aug 21, 2012
I dont give my boyriends se;x tongue

I dont have se;x with all the boys I date

I am a cool AND nice girl but I am not that romantic

my kindness can cover that cool
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2012
pendo89: I analyse a lot.I ask a lot of questions.I am extremely extremely wary and switch off very fast.

Do you have low battery

1 Like

Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by 2jibosky(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2012
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ too logical and economical...........so, they think ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ stingy.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by sigmundfreud(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2012
guess am too blunt @ times! Just say the words @ times without thinking about feelings
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Richiy(f): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2012
ayobase:
U asked ur parents to DIVORCE or BREAK THE LAPPY?
LOL
break the lappy wt every available weapon
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Richiy(f): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2012
DailyNews: em, em...ok, firstly, I am not outgoing, meaning I don't go out at all besides my usual work routine. secondly, I don't drink, not even a pint of alcohol has ever entered my mouth, and I hate parties cos I feel nervous and won't be coordinated. Lest I forgot, I cannot hold an opposite gender and walk on the way, be it my cousin or whosoever, just cant. Maybe those are some unromantic things about me!
then i just love yu joh! 4 me. These things u mentioned are quite romantic!
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Ariyke: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote
author=ijebabe]What got me laughing was when she had to tap the window!
grin

I guess mine is rushing out to work in the morning, leaving him in bed
with a quick 'bye' making him feel cheap and used cheesy[/quote]
funny
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Halcie: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2012
I dont tickle and that is so so unromantic
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by scorpiogal(f): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2012
Eray: Am so unromantic wen it comes to kissin. Dnt lyk kissin
ermmm, re u a pisces?
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by saintugo(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2012
Richiy: then i just love yu joh! 4 me. These things u mentioned are quite romantic!
smiley nice in dat case do u care for a chat,would love to explore ur romantic side in combination to mine,
And for d poster,seriously its rare for an average Nigerian man to be romantic,but our gals are oooo,dats if u have dated a real Nigerian lady,dey suggest and bring up a lot of tins dat u are suppose to do while in a relationship wit dem,well u just have to comply cos dat mite just be her love language,so does dis make me romantic?
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Johnsinia(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Smilling 2much in d presence of a lady wen u r suppose 2 compose n b manly, bt i just cant help it. Also, feeling shy 2 luk in their eyes. Loosing flow of words 2 say in their presence.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Humptydumpty(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
I dnt hide ma feelings eg tellin u wen ur wrng or right but in ma relatnships hmm i tell wen i'm bein pleaded with esp in terms of romance cos i believe in no sex b4 marriage but wen i'm married2 d lov of ma life,sure d walls around me will break!
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by GentleNaaz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lokn at my back wneva am huggn 2 avoid ha chokn me wt piercing metal
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by abay11b: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2012
Ai "mess" wen we aree alone... Wat the hell, she no deyy "mess" nii
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by shilling(f): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2012
My "I don't care", detached, unemotional attitude, sometimes. Working on it though.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by megxo(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2012
PICKING ME PHONE CALLS WHILE STRAFFIN HA.......... cheesy NO BE MA FAULT SHA...
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ayobase(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
REALITY101: Well I am romantic according to all my ex's current. But one thing my gf complains about is not cuddling after making love grin That I always grab my phone or ipad in less than 50 seconds after. I have changed a lil-b though smiley

That thing dey pain dem ddie.....dey feel used....a gf once told me that the latter cuddling should put the former in shade.......somegels no worth the after sha!
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Liar!!! cheesy

Some of your other comments makes it obvious u can actually be romantic. Could be in a hard way sha. wink

Hmmmm...someone is......
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ayobase(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
abay11b: Ai "mess" wen we aree alone... Wat the hell, she no deyy "mess" nii

That could be ROMANTIC u know!

shilling: My "I don't care", detached, unemotional attitude, sometimes. Working on it though.

Been heart-broken before?

megxo: PICKING ME PHONE CALLS WHILE STRAFFIN HA.......... cheesy NO BE MA FAULT SHA...

If u meant it well.....Its simply for her good...so that u can last longer and give it her!

MOBBDEEP: * Though I haven't had any opposite sex relationship 'thingy', I found it extremely hard & discomforting to walk a lady ( my sisters & female cousins inclusive ).
I remember sometime in my University days when a very brilliant & highly-cerebral female classmate of mine was giving me cues to see her off to get lunch, I just played "Balaam's ass" as if I didn't get it, all because of this un-romantic attitude and she too, was too cocky, modest & principled to ask outright.
* I think I will find it hard to say 'I love you'

Seriously....no relationship ever....u kidding aight....dont wanna believe that o!

MOBBDEEP: ......
* @ AY Base, whatzup & howie you?
I too dey 'gbadun' your threads.
I just feel those stuffs ( I meant 'opening the car doors, carrying the lady's bags or 'handies', holding hands et cetera ) are ' oyinbo' stuffs. They do not solely determine how romantic/caring you are, nor how classy / polished.
(My opinion though & I stand to be corrected)

Im good MOBBDEEP....we just trying to spice up this place to unwind!
Though many things we copied from the ''oyibos'', but this ''ROMANCE'' is not one of them.every culture with her distinct level of romance.....even villagers sabi....romance is not all about fon.dling and d likes, but what makes relationship stronger, sweeter, and more...... everyday.
Living with a person till death parts....na romance dey mostly keep the relationship on the track.
Dont worry, its just a matter of time...u r gonna be able to say that!
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ayobase(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Humpty dumpty: I dnt hide ma feelings eg tellin u wen ur wrng or right but in ma relatnships hmm i tell wen i'm bein pleaded with esp in terms of romance cos i believe in no sex b4 marriage but wen i'm married2 d lov of ma life,sure d walls around me will break!

Not that romance na!
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by ayobase(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
do dey jus grab and knack u ni? na wa oooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She is still a virgin!
There some me sef no dey kiss....wettin concern me....no be to offload?
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by BlacPerl(f): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
DailyNews: em, em...ok, firstly, I am not outgoing, meaning I don't go out at all besides my usual work routine. secondly, I don't drink, not even a pint of alcohol has ever entered my mouth, and I hate parties cos I feel nervous and won't be coordinated. Lest I forgot, I cannot hold an opposite gender and walk on the way, be it my cousin or whosoever, just cant. Maybe those are some unromantic things about me!
nerd...u nid to enta a monastry.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by jenny2007(f): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ topic; I can be emotionally cold sometimes cos I'm not very good at expressing my feelings when dating. I have to be totally comfortable with a person to be able to express my emotions freely.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by adim2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
i sumtym hate making tje first move. just give me the green light and the rest is history.
also i hate it when my date tells me ti help them wash their panties...tufiakia. i can never do dat.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
nerd...u nid to enta a monastry.

Noooooooooo, I know I can be loving shaa...just that I was brought up the cold way, but then, I love procreation cos I am so much in love with kids, and would definitely love to have one or two to embrace.
Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
My love/ passion for football
It is not the regular, wear-a- club jersey-and-support=a-club-for-or-with-my-partner with giggles etc

It is the type that screams at players on my telly, calling them names, the type that freezes out guys when they say they are not into football, the type that in a dire situation could go to a public viewing place to buy coke and pretend I am with the nearest guy just to see a game...x2, the type that begs off dates, using work or illness as reasons just so I can be and watch a game with my F&Fs...

It is the type that knows every thing about a club, at times more than the nearest guy...the type that envies Chisom Mbonu and that Sounnes girl their jobs undecided....the type that subscribes to my club newsletters, etc..

Most people dig this, but I have had someone I was seeing then tell me it was unsettling...he kept giving me what ifs like, "what if I asked you to stop? What if our baby was crying and there was a game on? Choose between me and Steven Gerrard? We come back from work, hungry and tired, and Man United were playing, what would you do? etc

My replies always made him tell me I was sooo unromantic
Needless to say that we didn't last!
But he does not love the game, and I totally judged him for that

Unrepentant-ly loving football still!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / Life With Spoilt Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.