Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) (24011 Views)

D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by afrikanns: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: Abeg who is Rick Ross? Is he related to Oliver De Coque? undecided

yes Rick Ross related to coke de oliver, oliver mama gave birth to twins, rick ross was sold away to abroad, if they are ur relative go and claim him nah b4 he goes back run bros!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by aieromon(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2012
Huhn
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by basher(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2012
At least he'll sweat out a few kilos in that hot Naija Sun. Fat bellied maybach cruising MoFo!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by basher(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2012
9jadelta:

Inferior nanamu
Wetin rick ross dey sing wey psquare never
Becos he is from american doesn't make him another Jesus .
So STFU

Relaxxx. Even P square knows he's value because they probably paid him to drop those verses on their track.

You wanna guess how much per word?
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by muktarmtt(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2012
susku mayaya: U r d bozz man.

'Bow to the boss in the presence of a don
Started on the corner nigga, didn't have a coin
Playing my position for a club that I can join
Never in the draft, but that boy know he going
Throw me a bone, get me a brick
That's on the Quran I'ma go and get the chips
Go and get a rental, I got a cute bitch
She's showing some potential, so we taking trips
Nigga, assets last while memories fade'

*increasing it to d max vol*
Welcome2naija
mumu welcm my ass shut up joe mtsw
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2012
this guy is tongue
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2012
perez019: 500k for a table beside Rick Ross?? is that where Jesus and his disciples had the last supper?
Or the counter where Judas was paid?
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Enyika(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Dats ma nicca. Huh!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by lion042(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2012
We are talking of money and Psquare are talking shit beautiful Onyinye....hahahaha... U are boss Ricky
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by masterpiecer(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2012
Who is dis guy?
Is he a butcher? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by mmmustapha(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2012
He come 2 killuminate naija guyz, physical satan @ naija may Allah keep us away frm these killuminati family

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by poweredcom(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012

Welcome2naija

Am sure dis fool don't know where real hiphop lives and where hiphop started dey here dey quote some one rap dat aint real bitch azz nigga - history has said it people don't learn from history its a shame
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by suskumayaya(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2012
muktar mtt: mumu welcm my ass shut up joe mtsw
Mumuktar, why you deh announce your foolishness
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by AfroBlue(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2012
real talk ......

Freeway Ricky Ross Response To Rick Ross: Funk Flex Interview With Open Letter

by Freeway Ricky Ross

[img]http://allhiphop.files./2012/07/20120723-103840.jpg?w=620[/img]

Freeway Ricky Ross continues his battle against rapper Rick Ross, in regards to usage of the name “Rick Ross.” The pair have been at odds since Rick Ross released his debut album, Port of Miami, in 2006.

The issue has gone through the legal system, with the rap star coming out the victor on two separate occasions. But Freeway Ricky received a lifeline in the case last week, when a judge ruled that he could pursue a lawsuit against Warner Music, the label that released the album.

Rapper Rick Ross, born William Leonard Roberts II, hosted an interview with Funkmaster Flex last week, where he replied to a number of allegations surrounding the legal beef. This is Freeway Ricky’s full response, in the battle over his own name.

This is Freeway Rick Ross, I’m writing this to reply to William “Rozay” Robert’s interview with Funkmaster Flex addressing my lawsuit. In the streets a name is everything, in Hip Hop it is a career maker. William claims that we are both street dudes and could’ve talked; he and his music label had that chance and thought they could ignore me because I had a life sentence. In prison when you have a federal life sentence you’re considered the walking dead, it is exactly for this reason that they dodged me when I sent multiple requests from prison to sit down about the use of my name and image. When I finally chased William down through my guys on the street, we talked via phone, he gave me a number, and said he would come down to the prison to “chop it up”. He never came, then changed the phone number.

On the street when you take someone’s name and image the first step is to properly approach them, then you can be the lil homie, if they accept. But because he thought I was the walking dead he just stole my name and image. I’m a street dude from LA, it’s documented. William is not a street dude. He is a guy from a good background that had to pass background tests to become an Officer. There’s nothing wrong with being an Officer, just don’t use my name if you were one to gain traction in rap, especially without asking me. I didn’t get treated well by police, they planted drugs and physically beat me, so to have an officer use my name to get into rap is disrespectful.

William said to Big Boy on Power 106 it’s something “sinister” about it regarding being a CO, there ain’t nothing sinister about a CO. It’s a stand up job for a straight guy. I told Gary Webb in interviews for Dark Alliance “Everyday I hustled” then the guy came out with his single “Hustlin.” Well before music labels profiteered on my name and image “RICK ROSS” it had reached everywhere from Time Magazine, CSPAN Congressional Hearings and Newspapers globally, causing global awareness of my image as “RICK ROSS.” I believe the guy studied me, watched TV, read all the press, talked to people that were around me then tricked people when they searched the internet and thought he was me. I had a Louis Vuitton room in my hotel at the Freeway Inn, everybody knew that who were “street dudes.” I turn around and all this guy talks about is Louis Vuitton. In the new “Three Kings” song with Dr. Dre & Jay Z he talks about Crips, the guy knew about me and Crips by his own admission, that’s who I was associated with because of where I grew up. Also everybody knew I took care of my guys like equals, and was known as the Boss. This guy walks around with my whole image, he has mimicked all of my persona as Rick Ross.

Check out the KDAY LA interview where William explains how he got the name Rick Ross. Under oath he claimed he came up with the name playing football as an All American out the air in 1996. In 1996 I was everywhere on every news channel, newspaper and Gary Webb even did a book “Dark Alliance” on me and the cocaine epidemic. There’s no way someone in love with gang lore like William graduating HS in 96 came up with my name out of thin air. Somewhere between all the lyrics of my image as RICK ROSS moving bricks of cocaine, causing violence/mayhem and being a boss kingpin lost is how my image and right to rehabilitate it has been stolen and licensed. Then I contact Carol City HS just to see if he was All American, and they have no record of a William Roberts playing football in the 90′s. C’mon Man!!!

To have a man tattoo my name on his hands, and then not acknowledge why he did it is a disrespect to me, all my cell mates in for unfairly long crack sentences and the black community that was affected by the cocaine epidemic and Iran Contra Scandal. To have music labels profiteer by pushing the image of the dangerous black criminal is irresponsible. My recent article on Loop 21 and Toure’ article on the Washington Post are a must read to understand. Also you can see the Emmy nominated VH1 Documentary Planet Rock “History of Crack and Hip Hop” to see why my name made William Robert’s career. Telling young people with no hope because of poverty that you can sell drugs and parlay it into a record career is selling false hope.

TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH, THEY GAVE YOU THE MONEY AND YOU HAVE NEVER SOLD A DRUG. IT’S OK TO BE WILLIAM ROBERTS II, rather than the second Rick Ross.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/07/23/freeway-ricky-ross-response-to-rick-ross-funk-flex-interview-with-open-letter/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Freeway%22_Rick_Ross

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by ChuckD2(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2012
billante: The boss go know his true fans when he flys into d crowd from the stage!! grin

lolz! Goodness gracious! Nigerians! Una mouth no go kill una. But I agree with you o. Non of these self-acclaimed fans will catch that mofo if he dares jump off the stage. Mehn see falling!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Huh!! Huh!! HUh!! HUh!!......Rick Ross Grunt...still grunting
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by omenziate(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2012
The most hard working rapper in d game right now. Self made 1 and 2, rich forever mixtape and God forgives I don't in 2 years. #listening to Triple beam dreams#

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by suskumayaya(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2012
poweredcom:

Am sure dis fool don't know where real hiphop lives and where hiphop started dey here dey quote some one rap dat aint real bitch azz nigga - history has said it people don't learn from history its a shame
Eeeeediotah, you are here yahning poo while your mate is making money rapping friction. keep living in your fools paradise, ode.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by hakeem4shi(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If na Jim Iyke dey enter the hotel and the mods put im picsure for front page, ediots go don come dey blow different kind of grammar.

" This is worthless"

"The mods are crazy"

"nairaland has lost its substance"

"How does this reduce the price of garri in the market"

"How does this solve the boko haram bombing"

Foolish people them.
How Jim iyke go enter front gate? That stupid goat and senseless animal? The guy na irrelevant for naija o,him just dey look for attention all around. Cos him no chop sentence na why him still dey make mouth,common criminal oshi!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by hakeem4shi(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If na Jim Iyke dey enter the hotel and the mods put im picsure for front page, ediots go don come dey blow different kind of grammar.

" This is worthless"

"The mods are crazy"

"nairaland has lost its substance"

"How does this reduce the price of garri in the market"

"How does this solve the boko haram bombing"

Foolish people them.
You follow join the foolish sef and na foolish person like u go still dey follow criminal like Jim.
How Jim iyke go enter front gate? That stupid goat and senseless animal? The guy na irrelevant for naija o,him just dey look for attention all around. Cos him no chop sentence na why him still dey make mouth,common criminal oshi! Shebi he was ranting on twitter d other time,only for his pple to save his ass from going to prison,small boy odensin! Dey form big boy for twitter,dey apologize for corner!omashe o-in tiwa savage's voice!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by teemac01(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2012
He is a big he goat,why didn't he bring along those his big diamond chains...make em become like the same 50cent wey em D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yab.fawking pussy.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by eledalo: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2012
fittty: I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover,
whipping work, hallelujah,
one nation under god real n*ggas getting money from the f*cking start.

My Rolls Royce triple black
I'm iche hoe,
Balling in the club, bottles like I'm miche hoe
Rosé that's my nickname
Cocaine running in my big vain
Self made you just affiliate
I build the ground up, you bought it renovated
Talking plenty capers nothings been authenticated
Funny you claiming the same b*tch that I'm penetrating
Hold the bottles up where my comrades
Where the f*cking felons, where my dawns at
I got that entrebunker and it's so white III
jussssst might charge you double.

I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover,
getting work, halleluiah,
one nation under god real n*ggas getting money from the f*cking start.

These mother f*ckers mad that I'm icey,
Stunt so hard make them come and night me
I think I'm big meech look at my time peace
It anodomere hundred wrecks at least
Look at yourself now look at me
You cant see a n*gga I'm what you you use to be
Look at it this way you n*ggaz side ways
Always getting money my n*gaaz time pace
So f*ck a n*gga I'm self made
You a sucka n*gga I'm self paid
This for my broke n*ggas
This for my rich n*ggas
Got a hundred on a head of a snitch n*gga

LOL! Anodomere!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2012
Contemporary junks rap and rappers.

Bring me the likes of Natedog( R.I.P fella), Maggoo, Warren G, Twista, Ice cube, Bone thugs and Harmony,, Easy E( R.I.P mentor) , 2PAC( your memory lives on Chief).

Singing
*Hey, O Gee: could you tell me how to fimd some good weed ?
I need it homey, oh so fast !
That last bag was the best weed I ever had.....**

music and me !!!!!!
I hit dem with a
music from da slave
oh my goodness
what my ancestors gave!!!

G.Funk for life....west side.

Hip Hop is dead ---- Nas

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by publisher(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2012
9jadelta:

Inferior nanamu
Wetin rick ross dey sing wey psquare never
Becos he is from american doesn't make him another Jesus .
So STFU

Dont be silly, our top Nigerian artistes also recieve this type of attention from their fans here in Nigeria,Uk and in many African countries. Saw a documentry on Psquare's recent concerts in Cameroun, and i dont think the Camerounian President enjoys the type of reception Psquare got from the fans.
My point is that you have no point.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by dowjones(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2012
honouruy: All dose hailin rick ross or wat ever he calls himself re sufferin 4rm a complex called inferiority. U re all products of colonialism just because dis guy is 4rm america u worship him. Der's nothin 2 admire in him he's shapeless nd luks lik edjor. Learn 2 support wat u ve we ve rapers lik Mi, mode 9, rugged, niga raw nd odas dat need ur support learn 2 be patriotic. Naija 4 life

shut up if you have nothing to say, Ross' fans also appreciate naija musicians. there is nothing inferior about admiring a talented rapper... as a poster right said, naija rappers should learn from Yankee rappers,the same way our basket ball team should learn from team U.S.A. ross puts poetic justice to gangsta and he is just one of many.. pls don't hate .
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by airbender(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2012
Am talking money u're here talking nonsense - rozay all those pple hating him, u see that watch his wearing if he sell that watch, he will use the money to train u tru university grin

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by dowjones(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Revolva:

See dis ignorant fool thinking rick ross rozay is a real boss - he is a fake lieing prison warder -sayin he sold drugs and owns cartel which he never dis - read dis https://www.nairaland.com/1021694/real-rick-ross-free-way

The real rick ross aka freeway rick ross was the guy rozay copied -if you nigerians keep worshipin a fake azz rapper rozay is one - the only reason I listen to his rap is just his delivery but rapwise he is fake am sure most of you guys don't know who big meech is or larry hoover those are Black mafia family gang leaders- they don't even know who rozay is sef- rozay is a wanna be

dude relax, many people know who the "real" teflon don is.. he even sued him from prison. Ross fans love him for the same reason you love him : his delivery ! Ross murders his lines in an eloquent manner. rappers like Nas, lupe fiasco and co are too poetic and kids don't want that. besides he is not the first to use a crime boss' name ... look at "idi amin, Noriega, capone". relax player..don't stop scheming !
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by chuquiz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
chimuchi: [size=28pt]what has he got to offer naija?[/size]
In Rozay's tone, huhn!! grin
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by fittty(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Olodostein: Contemporary junks rap and rappers.

Bring me the likes of Natedog( R.I.P fella), Maggoo, Warren G, Twista, Ice cube, Bone thugs and Harmony,, Easy E( R.I.P mentor) , 2PAC( your memory lives on Chief).

Singing
*Hey, O Gee: could you tell me how to fimd some good weed ?
I need it homey, oh so fast !
That last bag was the best weed I ever had.....**

music and me !!!!!!
I hit dem with a
music from da slave
oh my goodness
what my ancestors gave!!!

G.Funk for life....west side.

Hip Hop is dead ---- Nas

Dude u're outdated!!!!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by CastleandGreen: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2012

Welcome2naija
Are you rapping or you are making a comment,
brother if you want to be a nigga go to America, you hear!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by poweredcom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
susku mayaya:
Eeeeediotah, you are here yahning poo while your mate is making money rapping friction. keep living in your fools paradise, ode.

Am not yannin rubbish but you are you ave no sense and inferiority complex toward rozay he should not be over hyped ok yes he is good in music but his rap lines at least aint real - you don't know rick ross much dats why - oga rapper what can you rap - ?? Fans
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by frainc(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
johnstar: Ricky ross, i prefer seeing dis boss pix on d front page, dan all those mumu psquare bedroom nd jim ike nd im corn undecided undecided rick rosssssssssss my main man grin grin grin grin grin grin
no sign of progress in ur linage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Uche Maduagwu: I Lied About My Gay Status (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.