Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) (24013 Views)

D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by airmark(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2012
I am a drug Boss man. - Ross
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by rusher14: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2012
I Love Oliver de Coque!!!!!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2012
chimuchi: [size=28pt]what has he got to offer naija?[/size]

That is the boss of Rap Game

Let Naija Kid rappers learn from the Boss.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2012
As predicted, I know you won't disappoint your "massa" Ise Ewu!!

[quote author=vega84][/quote]
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by dyabman(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2012
ok ricky no be jack bauer now , ow ppl go dey talk like dis make e help naija stop boko haram , mr bauer self no fit catch dem accept in d movies nd garri , girl or guy garri na 20naira cant u aford dat??
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Yes boss, welcome to naija
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by ichommy(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2012
YES BOSS
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by fstranger8: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

That is the boss of Rap Game

Let Naija Kid rappers learn from the Boss.

Learn? those dullards?

Even if they practise for a hundred years, they will never be that good. The good thing is we have a rising middleclass of educated illiterates who can afford to keep the 'Naija wrappers' in business. It is a win-win; gabbage product for an undeserving, clueless middle-class
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by elari(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2012
always listening to stay schemin ft drake and french montana. Rick Ross, u rock.

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by honouruy(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2012
All dose hailin rick ross or wat ever he calls himself re sufferin 4rm a complex called inferiority. U re all products of colonialism just because dis guy is 4rm america u worship him. Der's nothin 2 admire in him he's shapeless nd luks lik edjor. Learn 2 support wat u ve we ve rapers lik Mi, mode 9, rugged, niga raw nd odas dat need ur support learn 2 be patriotic. Naija 4 life

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by EmmaUG: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2012
Time is moni,mine is funny
Trust me she lie if she deny she love me
Make up ur mind...........
RICKY D BOZZZ.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2012
BOSS: God forgives i don't cool
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Maxdiamond(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2012
U are welcome sir.so wat next?
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2012
chimuchi: [size=28pt]what has he got to offer naija?[/size]
When u hv got da money, bet me u gonna c wat it has offered 9ja...Regular was 5k,VIP 25k,round tables 500k n 1mil,peeps all paid 4 it 2 catch sum fun nd ease off stress... This 21st century,u sumtyms nid 2 chill out nd cool off dnt 4get, Money is da code n movemnt...Go get urs now(RESPONSIBLY OO)
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2012
Abeg who is Rick Ross? Is he related to Oliver De Coque? undecided
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by abbey37(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2012
Inferiority Complex Dey worry Us for Naija.
As for me I dey feel my naija boys Dbanj,2baba,psquare,9ice,flavour,asha etc because dem dey speak my language,and our local contents in there songs maKes it easy to relate with,sing along and bump to it unlike the SHIT wey the likes of una rick ross dey SPIT wey many of una no even understand all because una wan form ameliica.To fi akwa

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by billante(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2012
The boss
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by billante(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2012
The boss go know his true fans when he flys into d crowd from the stage!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2012
susku mayaya: U r d bozz man.

'Bow to the boss in the presence of a don
Started on the corner nigga, didn't have a coin
Playing my position for a club that I can join
Never in the draft, but that boy know he going
Throw me a bone, get me a brick
That's on the Quran I'ma go and get the chips
Go and get a rental, I got a cute bitch
She's showing some potential, so we taking trips
Nigga, assets last while memories fade'

*increasing it to d max vol*
Welcome2naija

See dis ignorant fool thinking rick ross rozay is a real boss - he is a fake lieing prison warder -sayin he sold drugs and owns cartel which he never dis - read dis https://www.nairaland.com/1021694/real-rick-ross-free-way

The real rick ross aka freeway rick ross was the guy rozay copied -if you nigerians keep worshipin a fake azz rapper rozay is one - the only reason I listen to his rap is just his delivery but rapwise he is fake am sure most of you guys don't know who big meech is or larry hoover those are Black mafia family gang leaders- they don't even know who rozay is sef- rozay is a wanna be
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2012
Super1759: This guy is like a fat cow that can't better Naija. I don't know why I hate all these rappers abi wrappers.*smh*
shattap jo, go sleep! Boring mofo! Na only "price of garri topics" dey concern your type
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by NEROSKY(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Mukina2, come here. . . . I get sth to tell you angry
Lwkmd grin
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Revolva:

See dis ignorant fool thinking rick ross rozay is a real boss - he is a fake lieing prison warder -sayin he sold drugs and owns cartel which he never dis - read dis https://www.nairaland.com/1021694/real-rick-ross-free-way

The real rick ross aka freeway rick ross was the guy rozay copied -if you nigerians keep worshipin a fake azz rapper rozay is one - the only reason I listen to his rap is just his delivery but rapwise he is fake am sure most of you guys don't know who big meech is or larry hoover those are Black mafia family gang leaders- they don't even know who rozay is sef- rozay is a wanna be
haha we know he is a gangstar wanna be, but common man.... Atleast that nica can impersonate (and rap ofcourse)! So lets just enjoy his music atleast we know he raps fiction
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by joudini(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2012
I remember being blind to it, till d day l put my mind to it . . .#RichForever.

What is it with this pathological shallow nature that pervades many people. A dude looks for an avenue to escape the project and tries to make something out of his life and peeps can't stop spouting like self righteous blowhards.

Behind the veneer of that so-called 'fat son of a biitch' is a mass of muscled steel of gritty hustle.

Respect a niggi's hustle, legally or ill-legally (apologies lupe).

And what is it with this reference to his being a Correction Officer and shiit. Dude talked about that in the Port of Miami and Teflon Don albums. And who the hell said a C.O. can't move kilos?

Homie, champagne wishes will carry your dreams.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by poweredcom(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2012
See william robert aka best prison warder ...receiving an award and you guys fink he is a boss - boss of wat sort lyrically or gangsta boss or drug cartel lie none.....

Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by blessed4ril(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Rickyyyyyy is nat doin bad u know!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by suskumayaya(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2012
Revolva:

You deh madt ni, why do u have to refer to my quote? Can't u comment without insulting? musicians says a lot of unrealistic things in their musics, so its not limited to ricky. And what do you know about mafioso? Stop criticizing blindly.
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by afrikanns: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=susku mayaya]U r d bozz man.

'Bow to the boss in the presence of a don
Started on the corner nigga, didn't have a coin
Playing my position for a club that I can join
Never in the draft, but that boy know he going
Throw me a bone, get me a brick
That's on the Quran I'ma go and get the chips
Go and get a rental, I got a cute bitch
She's showing some potential, so we taking trips
Nigga, assets last while memories fade'

*increasing it to d max vol*
Welcome2naija[/quote
absolutely nonsense,no head, no bottom. Osiiiiiii + iranuuuuu
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by kayClt(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If na Jim Iyke dey enter the hotel and the mods put im picsure for front page, ediots go don come dey blow different kind of grammar.

" This is worthless"

"The mods are crazy"

"nairaland has lost its substance"

"How does this reduce the price of garri in the market"

"How does this solve the boko haram bombing"

Foolish people them.
U r intelletually blessedfor dis comment
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by bengunsman(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by afrikanns: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: Abeg who is Rick Ross? Is he related to Oliver De Coque? undecided
Na im twin bro, ooya!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by afrikanns: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2012
honouruy: All dose hailin rick ross or wat ever he calls himself re sufferin 4rm a complex called inferiority. U re all products of colonialism just because dis guy is 4rm america u worship him. Der's nothin 2 admire in him he's shapeless nd luks lik edjor. Learn 2 support wat u ve we ve rapers lik Mi, mode 9, rugged, niga raw nd odas dat need ur support learn 2 be patriotic. Naija 4 life
thanks bros, 'ONE OF THE END TIME SIGNS' they are all slowpoke souls, all f'em wanna obtain frm him, u no nijans nah!!!
Re: Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) by oladayo042: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2012
Fat Ross, fat bodyguards!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.