Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

800k Uk Visa...agent. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 800k Uk Visa...agent. (6646 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

800k Uk Visa...agent. by belovekiss: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please i need an advice..i just give my passport to a guy he told me that he has been helping many people to obtain a visa to Uk...and he said, he charge 800k naira if the visa is out..and i am not working but i do have a sister who living in uk married with 3 children, she have uk indefinite leave also her 3 children are uk citizen..also her husband..but she is not working she is a house wife but her husband working.......she agree to pay the 800k naira to the agent who promise to provide me with all the necessary document that the embassy will need to cover me to get the uk visa..i just gave him my passport about 2 week ago..and he said, i will be going to summit my document next 2 week..i want someone to advice me if is possible for the agent to help me with those document..PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
if urr sister can afford to pay an agent 800k naira for a VISITING VISA for you ,why cant u talk to her to give u the money instead to set urself up?guys listen abroad is not what u think it is.
secondly take it or believe it NO AGENT CAN DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF A UK VISA APPLICATION,the guy will come and ask you for some money before u submit and every when ur application is been considered,but all that is irrelevnt what i want u to know is as bad as nigeria is some are looking for just 200k to set themselves up.pls i know u want to travel but you have a gloden oppourtunity which many dont have .think and decide wisely

2 Likes

Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by belovekiss: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for your message @onatis i appreciate your advice.....but my sister have already open business for me...i owned a boutique where i sell cloths...UNISEX, and ladies make up......but the business is not moving as i expected...and i rented the shop in lagos for huge some of money, and the end of the day i am not selling good items with better profit, so i thought i should try my opportunity because my sister are ready to help me if i decided to travel to abroad.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
i wont lie to you sisters like that re scarce and hard to come by,but think of it this way,why dont u reseach and look for nother business,look nigeria is rich but many nigerians are poor,fashion shop in nigeria i dont think is a fast moving one,
are u selling new clothes or second hand ?
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by dustydee: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
This smells like scam. With that amount you can apply for a visa yourself. They can submit fake documents for you which will earn you an automatic 10yr ban plus you lose your money.

1 Like

Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by icedee1: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
I think i agree wit onatisi explore more think deep of other biz u can do esp anyone dat brings u joy or fun wen doin it.don't start a biz because odas r into it.as 4 d uk agent my advice is pay only wen u confirm ur visa,though 800k is 2much but it would av bin beta invested here afta much thot.uk street is not painted in gold
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Vicjustice: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
belovekiss: Please i need an advice..i just give my passport to a guy he told me that he has been helping many people to obtain a visa to Uk...and he said, he charge 800k naira if the visa is out..and i am not working but i do have a sister who living in uk married with 3 children, she have uk indefinite leave also her 3 children are uk citizen..also her husband..but she is not working she is a house wife but her husband working.......she agree to pay the 800k naira to the agent who promise to provide me with all the necessary document that the embassy will need to cover me to get the uk visa..i just gave him my passport about 2 week ago..and he said, i will be going to summit my document next 2 week..i want someone to advice me if is possible for the agent to help me with those document..PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.
You are on the verge of getting the 10 years ban, I can sense so because, your "agent" will provide you with false documents that will get you into huge trouble.
Do not give your finger prints to the embassy on documents that you are not sure of the sources, I warn you
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by ifegy: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Vicjustice:
You are on the verge of getting the 10 years ban, I can sense so because, your "agent" will provide you with false documents that will get you into huge trouble.
Do not give your finger prints to the embassy on documents that you are not sure of the sources, I warn you

@OP, listen to Vicjustice. He's right. If you're not providing,or can't provide, the original documents needed yourself, how on earth is someone else going to do it? Fake documents = 10 yrs ban.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2012
belovekiss: Please i need an advice..i just give my passport to a guy he told me that he has been helping many people to obtain a visa to Uk...and he said, he charge 800k naira if the visa is out..and i am not working but i do have a sister who living in uk married with 3 children, she have uk indefinite leave also her 3 children are uk citizen..also her husband..but she is not working she is a house wife but her husband working.......she agree to pay the 800k naira to the agent who promise to provide me with all the necessary document that the embassy will need to cover me to get the uk visa..i just gave him my passport about 2 week ago..and he said, i will be going to summit my document next 2 week..i want someone to advice me if is possible for the agent to help me with those document..PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.

Wasted, do i feel sorry for you? No.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2012
justwise:

Wasted, do i feel sorry for you? No.
is this an advice or what?what is ur point with ur statement above?
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2012
onatisii:
is this an advice or what?what is ur point with ur statement above?

Read it again if you don't understand it the first time.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2012
justwise:

Read it again if you don't understand it the first time.
well it is too early in the morning to be dragging issues,i will leave the matter to the op and other contributors to decide whether it make sense or not.

but always read thru before making comments .that will be just wise.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2012
onatisii:
well it is too early in the morning to be dragging issues,i will leave the matter to the op and other contributors to decide whether it make sense or not.

but always read thru before making comments .that will be just wise.

As a visa agent you are i don't expect you to agree with my advice, just scroll-up.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2012
op ,pls listen to the words of wisdom from vic and other ppl ,i didnt even remember the 10 yr ban when commenting earlier,pls try to diverify ur business ,aask for additional capital and seekwisdom by asking for advice from ppl about what other business u can do to increase ur streams of income,you are a very very lucky pls dont blow it
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by onatisii: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2012
justwise:

As a visa agent you are i don't expect you to agree with my advice, just scroll-up.
too bad ,did u bother to read thru very well and comprehend ?becos if u did u will see where i wrote it in capital letters that noone can influence the outcome of visa application .too bad .
like i said it is too early in the morning so keep doing ur thing.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2012
onatisii:
too bad ,did u bother to read thru very well and comprehend ?becos if u did u will see where i wrote it in capital letters that noone can influence the outcome of visa application .too bad .
like i said it is too early in the morning so keep doing ur thing.

That goes to show how little you understand the issue, ifegy and Vicjustice in their replies captured what the main problem is.

Vicjustice:
You are on the verge of getting the 10 years ban, I can sense so because, your "agent" will provide you with false documents [/b]that will get you into huge trouble.

ifegy:

@OP, listen to Vicjustice. He's right. [b]If you're not providing,or can't provide, the original documents needed yourself, how on earth is someone else going to do it? Fake documents
= 10 yrs ban.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by belovekiss: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Thanks you all for the advice, i am grateful to have read all your comment this morning....well i do sell new cloths and shoes frm Europe, but i am suspectin the area of the business though, cuz most people price too cheap when buying frm my store.....this is hard decision for me to make, because i put all my heart in traveling already but to be ban 10yrs n fake document, worth rethinking........he told me he has be doing it for many people and they enter successful into Uk...... MY MAIN REASON, of relocating to Europe is because i am afraid of nothing last forever in naija here, i mean is like, i am just doing business for daily living, like, i get little profit for food, house rent, transportation, e.t.c i am not seeing more in my bank account, so i am wonderin how long will i continue to be doing this, cuz i want to have more money to build my dream house, and i thought maybe i might get chance in Europe of making more money..BUT NOW, i am thinking my decision to go Europe is wrong.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by dustydee: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2012
belovekiss: Thanks you all for the advice, i am grateful to have read all your comment this morning....well i do sell new cloths and shoes frm Europe, but i am suspectin the area of the business though, cuz most people price too cheap when buying frm my store.....this is hard decision for me to make, because i put all my heart in traveling already but to be ban 10yrs n fake document, worth rethinking........he told me he has be doing it for many people and they enter successful into Uk...... MY MAIN REASON, of relocating to Europe is because i am afraid of nothing last forever in naija here, i mean is like, i am just doing business for daily living, like, i get little profit for food, house rent, transportation, e.t.c i am not seeing more in my bank account, so i am wonderin how long will i continue to be doing this, cuz i want to have more money to build my dream house, and i thought maybe i might get chance in Europe of making more money..BUT NOW, i am thinking my decision to go Europe is wrong.
Nobody is saying you should not go to Europe but do not fall into the hands of a fraudster. You can lose your money and get 10 years ban
2. You will not be able to work legally as you are not entitled to work on a tourist visa.
3. there is no guarantee that you will make it in Europe as I believe you won't be going for a professional job.
just invest that money in your business and when you are settled you can travel for holidays
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2012
belovekiss: Thanks you all for the advice, i am grateful to have read all your comment this morning....well i do sell new cloths and shoes frm Europe, but i am suspectin the area of the business though, cuz most people price too cheap when buying frm my store.....this is hard decision for me to make, because i put all my heart in traveling already but to be ban 10yrs n fake document, worth rethinking........he told me he has be doing it for many people and they enter successful into Uk...... MY MAIN REASON, of relocating to Europe is because i am afraid of nothing last forever in naija here, i mean is like, i am just doing business for daily living, like, i get little profit for food, house rent, transportation, e.t.c i am not seeing more in my bank account, so i am wonderin how long will i continue to be doing this, cuz i want to have more money to build my dream house, and i thought maybe i might get chance in Europe of making more money..BUT NOW, i am thinking my decision to go Europe is wrong.

That 800k can only get you 6months visiting visa...if and only if you get visa at all, with that visa you can not work or do business in the UK, even if you managed to buy anything in the UK to resell in the Nigeria you will not make any profit because you have spent more than 1million on visa and flight.

Visiting visa cost about 80k or less if you do it yourself, any document provided by the agent for you will be fake because its not from you.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by belovekiss: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Justwise...how can i apply myself when i don't have any document, as i am not working....is there a way i can apply myself? i wait for ur news.
Thanks.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
belovekiss: @Justwise...how can i apply myself when i don't have any document, as i am not working....is there a way i can apply myself? i wait for ur news.
Thanks.

Wait for your time, if you have invested that 800k in a business you would have been in a better financial position in a year or two, just like some people have said, the agent can only get you 10yrs ban because he is going to sort-out forged/fake documents for you and if by any chance the ECO did not notice it you still have wasted your money getting a visa that will not allow you to work, study or do business in the UK.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Vicjustice: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
justwise:

Wait for your time, if you have invested that 800k in a business you would have been in a better financial position in a year or two, just like some people have said, the agent can only get you 10yrs ban because he is going to sort-out forged/fake documents for you and if by any chance the ECO did not notice it you still have wasted your money getting a visa that will not allow you to work, study or do business in the UK.

With just a single fake document in application, he stands a hight risk how much more when the entire documents are fake; there is absolutely no chance that he would get out of that undetected.

belovekiss: @Justwise...how can i apply myself when i don't have any document, as i am not working....is there a way i can apply myself? i wait for ur news.
Thanks.
Yes, there is a way that you can help it out: Give the money to the "Visa Agent", and then, go into prayer & fasting for 14 days, and your prayers might just blindfold the visa officer
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Ninilowo(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2012
800k? abeg go Ifo (after sango-ota), buy a plot of land(with say 500k), fence it and start poultry/fishry/animal husbandry. U dont need to av all d experirnces.Just hire pple with d experience and u are good to go. IF U GIVE D CASH TO ANY AGENT, MY DEAR YOU ARE DONE FOR. AGAIN, U MAY BE DONE FOR!
But if u cant stress youself, just buy some rizzlers and start rolling THINGS for boiz. O pari.

1 Like

Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by bytes2tera: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
A Six Month General Visitor's Visa to the UK is just around 22k.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by kay2000(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2012
@OP, I use God beg you don't waste money on a Visit Visa to the UK. You can't work nor do nada there. For your information as at yesterday more than 2000 illegal immigrants where arrested in the UK. This is as a result of many Olympians that absconded during and after the event. You can't make it in the UK or anywhere abroad without having a valid leave to remain there. Visit visa can not be extended there neither can u marry with it. As for the agent conjuring documents for you, you should know that won't work with UK embassy. Those entry clearance Officers are smart and they have a special unit inside the embassy ran by the Border Agency. It is called Fraud and verification Unit. Brother, they Verify every single document you will submit and believe me they know fake from a distance. And u risk a 10yr ban.Focus on ur biz and maybe with time you will be able to apply on your own. And anytime you get a Visit Visa in the future, don't abscond, don't over stay. Return home before the expiration of ur visa. By so doing you can easily renew your Visa and you will become a frequent traveller. Be warned and take all these into advisement.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by dotcomnamename: 4:51am On Oct 19, 2012

Dont listen to Vicjustice and Justwise, pay the 800k to the agents, and get your 10 years ban on ur passport. grin
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2012
g
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by fittty(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Why on earth are you guys discouraging this lady? I'm highly disappointed to read comments from people members of this forum look up to for advise. I'm surprised you all could say this to her. The OP sounds like a lady to me and from my understanding of her post, she has a flair for what she does which is the boutique, but unfortunately she isn't getting the desired result she expects from it and she'll willing to look somewhere else for greener pastures.. 70% of Nigerians who live overseas discourage other from going abroad. Just cos you aren't making it in a foreign land doesn't mean others wouldn't make it there if given a chance to relocate
@ OP (belovekiss). Pls and pls DO NOT give that money to the so called agent. 90% are just after your money and care less about how you survive when u eventually go overseas even if you're given just a days visa!.. The agent isn't the embassy and he has nothing to do with issuing your visa. They often tender fake documents to the embassy which ruins your chances or applying later on when the need arises.
I'll like to ask what qualifications have. Do u have a first degree? If u do, that amount of money (800k) would serve as a part of getting a masters degree in the UK,US or other developed countries. There are lots of cheap schools u could apply to.. Most of all study real hard and get good grades so you could have better chances of staying after your studies. You could pick a school within your sisters city or residence to save you the cost during your studies Try doing some research online. Getting a visit visa is out of it cos you can't work with that and you'll fall out of status if you overstay your visit. I'll advise you take your time and think about this. Do not give your money to the agent for a visit visa. It'l do you no good
MyOwnOpinnion#
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
fittty: Why on earth are you guys discouraging this lady? I'm highly disappointed to read comments from people members of this forum look up to for advise. I'm surprised you all could say this to her. The OP sounds like a lady to me and from my understanding of her post, she has a flair for what she does which is the boutique, but unfortunately she isn't getting the desired result she expects from it and she'll willing to look somewhere else for greener pastures.. 70% of Nigerians who live overseas discourage other from going abroad. Just cos you aren't making it in a foreign land doesn't mean others wouldn't make it there if given a chance to relocate
@ OP (belovekiss). Pls and pls DO NOT give that money to the so called agent. 90% are just after your money and care less about how you survive when u eventually go overseas even if you're given just a days visa!.. The agent isn't the embassy and he has nothing to do with issuing your visa. They often tender fake documents to the embassy which ruins your chances or applying later on when the need arises.
I'll like to ask what qualifications have. Do u have a first degree? If u do, that amount of money (800k) would serve as a part of getting a masters degree in the UK,US or other developed countries. There are lots of cheap schools u could apply to.. Most of all study real hard and get good grades so you could have better chances of staying after your studies. You could pick a school within your sisters city or residence to save you the cost during your studies Try doing some research online. Getting a visit visa is out of it cos you can't work with that and you'll fall out of status if you overstay your visit. I'll advise you take your time and think about this. Do not give your money to the agent for a visit visa. It'l do you no good
MyOwnOpinnion#

What is different from what you said there and what many people have being saying here?

1 Like

Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Snowwy: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
@OP,
I would not discourage you from going but If you are so bent on travelling to the UK, why don't you collect the 800k from your sister and process yourself with the original documents that you have?

Adding in the comment box towards the end of the form your intent to visit and also study the place for business intentions. These guys read these things and you may just say something that will strike a cord of compassion in their heart.

As someone said here use 22k for the visa application fee, keep about N180k for ticket (when/if they approve) and put the remaining N600k in your business account and submit your forms to the visa office then go on fasting and prayer (lol) like someone here said....the visa officer may wake up on the right side of the bed and just grant you a tourist visa.

And in the event they even reject it, your money is still intact for other things.

If you go ahead to apply I would advise you request to spend a week or 2 weeks max and ensure you return in that time then you can travel again since they would give you a 6month visa.

Al I said above is for you to go see how the place is and probably later apply for longer stay visa and you could get it.
Re: 800k Uk Visa...agent. by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ op, do you know you can process the visa yourself with less than 100k? How? 1.register your business name with CAC cost is 5k to 10k. It takes a week to get d certificate. 2. Use the Business name certificate to open business account with any bank of ur choice. 3. Run the account for 6 months. 4. Get a tax clearance from ur state. 5. After 6 months get invitation letter from ur sister or hotel reservation. 7.apply for d visa after the six months of opening d account and by His grace u will get d 6 months visit visa. If you start this month or november 2012 you will get the visa in June 2013. This is better than 10 years ban. N.B: you can register ur business name at Trade Fair for 5k during next month 2012 Trade Fair in Lagos or u go to oyingbo CAC office. This is my own little contribution. Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hotels Around Murtala Muhammed Airport, Urgent! / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.