Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA (12644 Views)

I Will Defeat APC Today With 65 Senators On My Side – Saraki / Nigerian Woman Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin In Her Stomach At Dulles Airport / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by sissa: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Those people humulatd nigerians,let him and join there colgue in prison.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
65 pellets![/b]65 pellets my a.s.s! The truth is the peasant drug peddlers are giving the nation bad reputation often now and then.

[b]He should be jailed according to the law.PERIOD!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by gulfer: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Here is another one, This guys surely don't get tired.See excerpts
Susan Eneanya, 32, was arrested recently at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos when she tried to smuggle hard drugs hidden in the soles of a pair of shoes out of the country.

The substance, which tested positive to methamphetamine, was discovered during the screening of passengers waiting to board an Emirate Airline flight. The consigment weighed 900 grammes.....................................................A native of Anambra State, an unhappy and contrite Eneanya regretted her actions. She said, “I did not know that things will turn out this way. I was given the assurance that the drug will not be detected and that everything would be fine. The most painful thing is that I cannot understand why I agreed to smuggle the drugs.
http://www.punchng.com/feature/crime-digest/suspect-conceals-hard-drugs-inside-shoes/
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Had he succeeded you guys would have been hailing him without knowing he is a drugster.. Una think say to make money easy go and ask otedola or dangote if to make this money easy and sometimes u need to twist ends, niggas gat dat.

I pity de guy sha him don fuk up
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Niseamaka(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
justwise:

Oh please zip it!! i hope he dies in prison, that will be one criminal less.

I wish people like you will display this type of disposition towards those military and political figures whom you celebrate and who have milked Nigeria so dry that our youths are resoting to desperate and stupid acts like this. That chap is just a victim of our societal values that promote and glorify criminality, a country that offers very minimal or no opportunities for self betterment for it`s citizenry. If you really think that this chap deserves to die, i wonder what type of fate you think will befall those who have been slowly "bleeding" Nigeria to death.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Niseamaka:

I wish people like you will display this type of disposition towards those military and political figures whom you celebrate and who have milked Nigeria so dry that our youths are resoting to desperate and stupid acts like this. That chap is just a victim of our societal values that promote and glorify criminality, a country that offers very minimal or no opportunities for self betterment for it`s citizenry. If you really think that this chap deserves to die, i wonder what type of fate you think will befall those who have been slowly "bleeding" Nigeria to death.

Drug dealers in the UK or US are doing it because their Govt is not providing for them? Its GREED!!, how did he afford the money to get visa and flight ticket if he is poor?

I don't support any criminal, politician or not, i don't care how painful their death is, stop giving excuses for some greedy thieves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Patsey: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
onatisii:

A 47-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested and charged as a result of his alleged ingestion of 65 pellets containing approximately one kilogram of heroin...Ogbonu...gave written consent to be taken to a medical facility for an x-ray, which allegedly revealed multiple pellets containing an unknown substance completely filling his stomach and intestines. He later expelled a pellet, the contents [/b]of which field [b]tested positive for the presence of heroin....Ogbonu...was medically discharged...A criminal complaint is a formal accusation of criminal conduct, not evidence. A defendant is presumed innocent unless convicted through due process of law.

First and foremost, this is an EXCELLENT reporting! I sincerely do hope that the new crop of Nigerian journalists would learn something from this! When one thinks of the recent case of Ms Johnson and the LATSMA official, it is crucially important that Nigerian journalists learn to separate facts from fiction by thoroughly sieving through narratives with a view to differentiating between allegations and forensically proven incidents and legally determined cases.

Secondly, this is another case of a Nigerian putting other Nigerians (at home and abroad) to shame. Whilst I do not support capital punishment or death penalty, I advocate that he and his cohorts in trade should be sent down and the keys deposited in the Atlantic.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by heed101(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Y most posts r hidden : ;DY most posts r hidden : The tribe cannot wait for their time. Let him enjoy his eagerness to earn money fast in the pirison.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
The guy Error sha.

It does not warrant death wish; those who wish him dead, he may end up living longer than you.

Phuck it. He could be out in highest, 10years. He didn't commit murder. Untop of that, free food, free gym, free library. If he is smart, educate himself and make solid connections in their.

If the Americans are so eager to fight drugs, they should go face the Mexicans and protect Texas and California smuggling route. The el polo loco's them won't easily give up. The trade is worth more than 60 billion dollars a year. And don't tell me heavy weights are not into it as well.

All you "peaceful Nigerians"

Igbo hard hustling or Yorooba Yahoo Yahoo(that have blocked legitimate online and bank business with international firms) or Aboki Suicide bombing ?

Nigeria !! Choose one.......

All are bad anyways, but if the nonsense of putting everything on frontpage to blasphem the most creative people(Ndigbo) in Nigeria..... It will back fire on you folks.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Olodostein: The guy Error sha.

It does not warrant death wish; those who wish him dead, he may end up living longer than you.

Phuck it. He could be out in highest, 10years. He didn't commit murder. Untop of that, free food, free gym, free library. If he is smart, educate himself and make solid connections in their.

If the Americans are so eager to fight drugs, they should go face the Mexicans and protect Texas and California smuggling route. The el polo loco's them won't easily give up. The trade is worth more than 60 billion dollars a year. And don't tell me heavy weights are not into it as well.

Igbo hard hustling or Yorooba Yahoo Yahoo(that have blocked legitimate online and bank business with international firms) or Aboki Suicide bombing ?

All are bad anyways, but if the nonsense of putting everything on frontpage to blasphem the most creative people(Ndigbo) in Nigeria..... It will back fire on you folks.
Dude, I don't like the condescending tone of your comment. He's a criminal that must face the wrath of the law. He could have been beheaded in a nation like Saudi Arabia and other Southeastern Asian nations.

You don't have to resort to excuses by pointing fingers to hide the truth .
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by justwise(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Olodostein: The guy Error sha.

Always coming up with some useless comments, he did not kill anybody? Any idea what drug does to people and the society? He can die in prison for all i care for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / Osun SSG, Wole Oyebamiji tests positive for COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.