Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA (12645 Views)

I Will Defeat APC Today With 65 Senators On My Side – Saraki / Nigerian Woman Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin In Her Stomach At Dulles Airport / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
as far as international person is concerned this person is Nigerian, so the own affair about tribalism is baseless and pointless
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by aljharem(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ topic

I hope for the best for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by jamil2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nothing Good will come out from NLers nowadays the only thing you can sell and thousand of buyers will troop for it is hatred, bigotry and trabalism. I am looking forward for the day that all these stuffs will be wipe away and face the reality.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by knowsir: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
See where greed has landed him.he wants 2 be rich overnight n during christmas as usual go 2 d village n start lavishing money dat he has arrived his business is booming.I pray he comes out of dis alive n healthy cus those americans mite make him a vegetable before he returns
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
The Guy will use his period of incaceration to learn vital lessons. Bounce back and perfect his games. He will then take a snapshot of his Convinience and post it to Nairaland and will make the frontpage in record breaking time. The Cardinal principle of business remains customer satisfaction.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by aljharem(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
justwise:

That is not what you said here that prompted my comment.....

Oh I see, but I hope you understand my point.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Freewilly(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
I'm pretty sure the only reason this made the front page was because the dude is Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by aljharem(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Freewilly: I'm pretty sure the only reason this made the front page was because the dude is Igbo.

No it because he is a Nigerians. You are the one pointing to us he is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
alj harem:

Oh I see, but I hope you understand my point.

Got no problem with your second explanation.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Ayoobscom(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Forget about tribe every Nigeria youth is victim of bad govt forcing them to criminal means of surviving

We are all human and by instinct we all ordinarily would look for a way to source

Stop blaming the guy jaree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ayoobscom: Forget about tribe every Nigeria youth is victim of bad govt forcing them to criminal means of surviving

We are all human and by instinct we all ordinarily would look for a way to source

Stop blaming the guy jaree

There is still hope in Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by tallestbishop: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ewoo!!! okwo nwafor mere ihea
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by olaadegoke(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wow shocked shocked.. so many hidden comments
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA by dnawah(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Lordave: Let him be properly dealt with.
sorry u hear!no no hummer jeep this december

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army's Bridge Construction Promise Will Unite Kuta, Ede Communities / How Can I Get My Voter's Card? / Robbers Monitored Police With Stolen Walkie-talkies –source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.