Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

"A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" (2411 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / A Letter To My Future Wife. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Friend!

Are you ready to have too emotions now but laugh at the end?If yes,read a copy of the message that I received from my future wife just some minutes ago as I quote it below:

"It me your future wife to be, Pls I need to ask u sometin dt has kept me sleepless & i want u to b totally honest wit me.
It might be awkward btwn us after dis,but i av to know how u feel.
I av kept it in mind for a while now but i think it's high time i straight up & confront u...i jst hope dis doesn't ruin our friendship,i just need to know & i dont see any other way i cud get ova dis.
It just doesn't seem fair on me if i dont get an answer.I want u to tell me the truth, no matter how harsh it is.

I just want ur honest answer,How much is FUFU in your area??"

I was almost off the hook before I read this to the end but I didn't quit till I read it to the end but I bursted into laughter but couldn't see anyone to join me in laughing as I'm lonely now as she is in Lagos.

WHAT WILL YOU DO OR WHAT KIND OF EMOTION MOOD WILL YOU BE IF IT WAS THAT YOUR FUTURE WIFE SENT THIS KIND OF A MESSAGE TO YOU EVEN BEFORE YOU READ IT TO THE END?

Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by mspookie: 3:11am On Aug 18, 2012
Nonsense! Wat class are yu again??
BTW, ds is for joke section not romance...KMT
Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by slimyem: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2012
mods,please move to trash!!!
Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:17am On Aug 18, 2012
ms pookie: Nonsense! Wat class are yu again??
BTW, ds is for joke section not romance...KMT

I wanted to put it there initially but kindly use your brain oga graduate to see that it has emotion,romance and joke.

3 in 1 and only 1 goe for joke but the remainning 2 which fit this section.
Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:18am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: mods,please move to trash!!!

Mods are sensible as they will only move it or are you beefing ni make una talk.
Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by Mystiqme: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
This laugh has been hidden
Re: "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" by ochallo: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2012
i have never laughed so hard!

(1) (Reply)

My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / 3 Ways To Tell That A Woman Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.