Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? (12894 Views)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? by mrkels(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/792312_linda20and20iyke_jpg761778885e01dcc59cdd7bc52c3c0ca3
I decided to ask this question today because of a twitter battle going on right now between linda ikeji and veteran broke/poor actor Jim ike . A couple of hours ago, jim's picture was posted on nairaland, the forum where Nigerians meet and share ideas, apparently he was in Amsterdam and eating corn or something and that somehow made the headlines on the forum site. Now immediately this came to the attention of jim iyke, he started insulting linda ikeji, calling her linda ikeja and ikejie in some cases and he seemed pretty worked up about it. Anyways you all know the story , linda responded calmly and tried to explain to the broke actor that it didn't come from her or her blog, she even called him a darling and blew some twitter kisses to the fraudster but the poor actor jimmy didn't listen to reason.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/792314_linda20and20jim202_jpg89eacf9068e3a1d633bb7c3ca14ab599
Things kinda went out of hand and the lovely linda ikeji called broke jimmy boy "a child' because he was ranting too much i guess. He kept on ranting and retweeting some "run's girls" tweets in the hopes that hes fans were on his side, whereas , those girls were just looking to get laid and score some cash from him, Anyways he somehow inferred that laila was connected somehow to linda ikeji , When he tweeted, :that other linda is a wannabe,wont waste words on her, her madame plys d biz of image destruction on a larger scale, let them all stew. Now jimmy boy are you advising them to make stew or something?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/792315_linda20and20jim203_jpg53cc6bfd2fca9729e5161fe6d50c7514
Anyways , back to the point, what was this broke asss black motherfuckerr referring to when he said linda ikeji was laila ikeji's madame? Hell are they related? are they sister's? Someone help me out. And pardon my french , after reading all of jim iyke's tweets, i concluded that he was really a broke asss nigger. And he's fans, bunch of gay*s. This i cannot say about the lovely linda ikeji and her beautiful fans. And for those of you who would get angry with me for calling broke jimmy boy's fans faggo*ts, lets not forget his tweets... '''@teemorney: even gay*gots now bad mouth me, Tis a sad day.lol...He started it!!!!!!!

Source:http://2349ja..com/2012/08/who-is-laila-ikeji-and-what-is-her.html

1 Like

Re: Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? by cynthiasmart(f): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2012
she is blogger and how does bearing a name Ikeji means she is connected to Linda. Go get a life Poster. Is Linda the only Ikeji in Nigeria? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? by mrkels(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2012
cynthiasmart: she is blogger and how does bearing a name Ikeji means she is connected to Linda. Go get a life Poster. Is Linda the only Ikeji in Nigeria? Mtcheww
Cynthiadull, I was only asking a question because of what broke jimmy boy was inferring. Cabish?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? by Khitaik: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Linda if you have beef with Jim Iyke be up front about it and stop hiding behind a variety of avatars and anonymous identities. Why would you call Jim Iyke names like this. He is a distinguished nollywood actor. One who of course needs media training but a professional non the less. The Linda Ikeji blog is nothing but a rumour mill. As to Laila Ikeji who really cares. That site is just 3rd rate
Re: Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online / Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) / Celebrity & Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.