Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17860 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by RealMccoy2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
sbeezy8:

keep thinking yorubas are ur problem while fulani invade niger-delta slowly.

Yorobbers are not my problem but their leaders are that of progressive minds in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. Lots of your kinsmen have been arrested lately for terrorism(boko haram) but the Yoruba controlled media would not publicize it. Boko Haram members are not just Northerners, so don't act as if you don't know members of your region are part of this ploy. We are looking for ways to cut off Muslim north yet your leaders are fraternizing with Boko Haram sponsors. The sooner your people tell is what side they belong the easier for us to identify the enemies within. Tunde Bakare , Tinubu and Aregbesola are goons , they will do anything for one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nnwokem, hapu'm maka!!! They can attack us at anytime they wish and there is nothing we have done to teach them lession. We are all COWARDS!!! angry

Sheath your e-swords and convert your rants into proper actions, else they come back this night again!!!

ikpu female menstrating rhino like u. Lekwe sperm blistered amued rhino nisi ya
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by RealMccoy2(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Dude,stop bringing middle belt into ur ss and se shit.We have our own voice and we don't need u to talk 4 us.

Impostor, you are not from middle belt. Worry about your boarder with Chad and Niger up north cos when Arewa Republic is declared those aforementioned countries may dominate your region. I would advise you start building fence around your boarder town.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Yorobbers are not my problem but their leaders are that of progressive minds in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. Lots of your kinsmen have been arrested lately for terrorism(boko haram) but the Yoruba controlled media would not publicize it. Boko Haram members are not just Northerners, so don't act as if you don't know members of your region are part of this ploy. We are looking for ways to cut off Muslim north yet your leaders are fraternizing with Boko Haram sponsors. The sooner your people tell is what side they belong the easier for us to identify the enemies within. Tunde Bakare , Tinubu and Aregbesola are goons , they will do anything for one Nigeria.

news reports of boko haram members have been publish with northerner middle belter south westerners and so called- "igbo converts"

stop talking like a child
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Emilo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
I really don't understand you guys....Can't u all read that the Igbos have been killing cows, i believe that's commendable enough .....what do u think? "No cow no meat/wealth" for the Fulanis......lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Bastiger(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.

insolent brat,as if ur people will raise hell if it happens in ur place.GENERATIONAL COWARDS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Emilo: I really don't understand you guys....Can't u all read that the Igbos have been killing cows, i believe that's commendable enough .....what do u think? "No cow no meat/wealth" for the Fulanis......lol

is this a joke?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Bastiger:

insolent brat,as if ur people will raise hell if it happens in ur place.GENERATIONAL COWARDS

likewise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Call me imposter if dat will make u feel happy.D last time i check,Kogi is part of middle belt.And if u think we are stupid enough 2 die 4 se or ss,then u are not as smart as u think u are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
middle belt, yorubas, igbo, niger delta are THE FUNNIEST in nigeria cheesy

all of you have imagination talk tough but nothin happens
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by flexdee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
This tribalistic war can't solve the problem on ground, all hands must be on deck now to pursue a common goal which is to crush those fulanis and stop behaving like kids on this forum.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Gudiza(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
mehn.

With these endless rapign and pillaging by the rampaging fulani no wonder they're a lot of fulani-looking niger deltans..

from the Middle belt, SW , SE to SS, they gat this whole country on lockdown!

Do ppl even ask why it's only in Nigeria these folks go around like this? aren't there fulanis in all other countries in West Africa? ...OK. No, its not because of their population here, but because the natives of these smaller countries put them in their proper place. We should do the same.

Keep on arguing foolishly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by 2mch(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin

I thought Fulani don't kill in the SE. Igbo's Hausa/Fulani are taking over your land. Doing anything they like. I don't think they are this bad in the SW. Woow! RIP to the teens. They probably read NL and tried to go and fight Fulani who are equipped with guns now. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by foleyx: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
instead of looking for ways to rid your region of these mindless, bloodthirsty jihadist,cow f.uckng,servants of the impotent alla (piss be upon him) u guys are here wasting your time trying to prove that you are all warriors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by 9javoice1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
by 2mch(m): 1:44pm
I thought Fulani don't kill in the SE. Igbo's Hausa/Fulani are taking over your land. Doing anything they like. I don't think they are this bad in the SW. Woow! RIP to the teens. They probably read NL and tried to go and fight Fulani who are equipped with guns now.

They Run away at night, but they cant hide. wait for another news by 2-3 days after,
that is if we find need to inform you guys here.

but to all the igbos online I say relax and wait it will be taking care of soonest than you think.
maybe by prayer or by any means available. we don't take sorry and please as a solution.
Thanks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mekanze: In my village wen we asked fulani people to leave our land and they prove strong head, wat my people did was to poison all d grass in dat location their cows begin to die 1 after d other, they now run away by them self.Youth wanted 2 attack them @ first but our Igwe refused sayin dat he knows wat 2 do.I tink dat system works.

This method doesn't work again.
Last year, a community attempted dt, d fulani, woke up by night and cleaned up one family. They killed every living soul in dt family. It was in d papers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by 9javoice1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
why are some people making so much noise.

we igbos are so civilize to make move of violent to violent on this little issue,
there are simple and more fruitful way for vengance.

as for forgiveness to fulanis, "hell no" they must pay soon next than you think before they run away completely from enugu.

this very group of fulanis will pay not another.
in a very calm but most painful way.
folks please relax.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
kingsceemark: Never you join hands with any yoruba man 2 fight any war, they can betray you anytime. BUNCH OF COWARDS

General e-warrior go ahead and fight your war alone, Abeg leave Yoruba our of this matter. If Yorubas are cowards I wonder why you can't stop talking about them.
Goodluck in your war exploits.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by muktarmtt(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
gboss4sure:

You know you are BIG LIAR.. Igbos are not coward and you know it right from the onset igbos aint cowards. Why did the fulanis run?
Hahaha so Ojokwu never run nd liv d biafarans bhind give me. A break dude igbo man a cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by muktarmtt(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
flexdee: This tribalistic war can't solve the problem on ground, all hands must be on deck now to pursue a common goal which is to crush those fulanis and stop behaving like kids on this forum.
U cn give a try u dick head fulanis guy a born warriors brave ppl, let me tell three ting- 1) have ever see any 1 tribe plya wit snake lyk hausa/fulani men. 2) have u ever see any man play wit hyana nope but dey dat 4 a living. 3) dey play wit strong bullcow cnt u do dat I dnt tink so dat show he brave dey r. Let me show u sm pic batlling wit bullcow scrow down dude

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by muktarmtt(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
foleyx: instead of looking for ways to rid your region of these mindless, bloodthirsty jihadist,cow f.uckng,servants of the impotent alla (piss be upon him) u guys are here wasting your time trying to prove that you are all warriors.
u 2 cn giv a try ass hole
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
It's a pity this has become a war of 'Yoruba and Igbo who is more cowardly?' Two people have died as a result of these people and that is all we can talk about without thinking of how to curb the menace. Why do Igbos/Yorubas feel they have to prove a point to their verbal attackers by replying them on this forum or elsewhere? All this is why collectively we have not progressed much since as a nation. Distrust and always trying to prove a point. If you ignore your bullies after a while they'll keep quiet. There's a saying that silence is the best answer.

As I learnt, this has been going on for a while in various states and not just in Igboland or Yorubaland and I also learnt that most of these Fulanis are not even Nigerians.

Questions to be asked are: 'How do we protect our borders even though some damage has been done already. How do we prevent these people who seem to value their cows more than human beings'? 'How did they come about all the sophisticated weapons they are using'? 'How come the police who are aware of all these are not doing anything about it?'

It is time we use this forum to bring about attention to problems instead of always fighting about which tribe is better or which is not. I tire for all this tribalism because we complain of racism from oyibo yet within ourselves its even worse. Abeg let this be an opportunity to bring awareness and make our voices heard and not about tribalism wars.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Intrepid1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
They'll do all the mouthing here,boasting and display " virtual" bravery and all that but, nothing will ever happen! Na today?

The fulani are inching and gradually taking their attacks to south east.

Your papa prick don rotten. Wasn't it in Lagos that Fulani herdsmen killed a Yoruba General? Wasn't it in Ondo that they killed two yoruba kids working in a farm? Did the Oduduwa Army invade the North after these incidents? You are a dumb fool. Isn't it on Lagos/Ibadan expressway that Herdsmen rob travellers every week? Shut the Bleep up, you dolt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EkoIle1: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Den probably won kidnap hausa man for money, but hausa came out on top....rip...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by ak47sk: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
They have bitten more than they can chew.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
So sad, What is wrong with all this fulani bleeping herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EkoIle1: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
bashr8: in this case the fulanis are the real cowards for killing unarmed teenager and running away.am sure you know the real meaning of cowards after all you are yoruba.

lol Yoruba people are cowards.

Na Yoruba people beat you back into your biafraland.

Na Yoruba man your biafra surrendered to and begged for mercy.

And the ultimate coward aka ojuku left you for dead and ran like a punk pu...ssy

The pesin wey beat you and you surrendered to can not be the coward, na the pesin den beat to surrender and end up running is the coward.

Thank me for that little historical education since they don't teach you your own history...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by AbuRuqayya1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
when two fools are fighting.... it is the language that will suffer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Intrepid1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

lol Yoruba people are cowards.

Na Yoruba people beat you back into your biafraland.

Na Yoruba man your biafra surrendered to and begged for mercy.

And the ultimate coward aka ojuku left you for dead and ran like a punk pu...ssy

The pesin wey beat you and you surrendered to can not be the coward, na the pesin den beat to surrender and end up running is the coward.

Thank me for that little historical education since they don't teach you your own history...

Allow me correct your stupidity. During the Civil War, Yoruba soldiers constituted less than 20percent of the Nigerian Army, and they were mainly support personnel, not combatants. The Yorubas are like the French, notorious cowards and ingrained lousy fighters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
One thing igbo know how to tell stories and talk big- Im not even being tribalistic I think its sad but funny.

"Fulani have committed suicide with this act"
"We will slaughter them and kill their cows"
"This is the first time this has happend we are cowards like the yorubas"

ALL LAUGHABLE QUOTES- BUT READ below

[size=13pt]FULANI herdsmen butcher 5, rape old women in Imo[/size]

When Fulani herdsmen invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle recently, five people were feared dead; while, an unspecified number of old women and a young girl were reportedly raped.
THE DAILY EAGLES investigation revealed that angered by the alleged unlawful activities of the Fulani herdsmen, women and youths from the area barricaded the ever-busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway on Monday to protest their plight.
Traffic along the highway was for the greater part of the day, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.

One of the protesters lamented that “apart from the five dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our old women and girls as well as destroyed the cash crops in our farms.”
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
gurujoe: i pity d fulanis 4 tradin where d angels fear to. because of dis singular act more dan twenty of dem wld b buried alive. Dey jst made an incorectable mistake.
Shatttaaappp dia! Nothing will happen. Those Fulanis move around like spirit.

Fights from you guys end here in Nairaland, if tomorrow you guys retaliate the way you are ventilating here..I will deactivate my account on Nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
lol@we will slaughter them and kill their Cows

Tribalism is Awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. / Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.