Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? (36967 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
I fit manage this kin girl, I don tire for Rihana, she no sabi give correct head
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by emmalux2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
speedyboi: Since this lady featured in the soap opera 'Tinsel', I can't help but notice she's one hot chic. Not only is she beautiful, she's got a perfect shape with the right things in the right places. In terms of features, she's typical of a kinda gurl every guy wanna take home to mama wink. This kept me wondering, is she gonna be the new omosexy of Nollywood? Well, only time will tell.
Please bear your mind and let's appreciate our celebrities. If you wanna criticize make it constructive, thanks...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XemMqvZNSC4/Tu0pwxbXbZI/AAAAAAAAEzI/tmAPWOOT0f8/s1600/damilola%2Badegbite.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_hk_piaOW-4Q/TNU8At-8yFI/AAAAAAAAAAs/gJL8kQL_4vA/s400/DAMILOLA.jpg[/img]

For those who don't know who Dammy is, this is a vanguard article on her. Enjoy!

Pictures Taken From
Bellanaija.com
www.omg.com.ng
www.thenetng.com
Bebeakinbode

check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by TeemahFashion(f): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
She's beautiful, i like her though, but shouldn't be compared with omosexy, a mother of four still looking beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by profola2be(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ariyke: she makes sense bt make she give respect to her seniors wey she meet for the industry sha

women and demand for respect sha!
respect is " GIVE ME I GIVE YOU!
her seniors wey dey her front too should give her the respect she deserves!
shikenan
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by BHarmony(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
speedyboi: Since
this lady featured in the soap opera 'Tinsel', I can't help but notice
she's one hot chic. Not only is she beautiful, she's got a perfect shape
with the right things in the right places. In terms of features, she's
typical of a kinda gurl every guy wanna take home to mama wink. This kept
me wondering, is she gonna be the new omosexy of Nollywood? Well, only
time will tell.
Please bear your mind and let's appreciate our celebrities. If you wanna
criticize make it constructive, thanks...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XemMqvZNSC4/Tu0pwxbXbZI/AAAAAAAAEzI/tmAPWOOT0f8/s1600/damilola%2Badegbite.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_hk_piaOW-4Q/TNU8At-8yFI/AAAAAAAAAAs/gJL8kQL_4vA/s400/DAMILOLA.jpg[/img]

For
those who don't know who Dammy is, this is a vanguard article on her.
Enjoy!

Pictures Taken From
Bellanaija.com
www.omg.com.ng
www.thenetng.com
Bebeakinbode

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by amijid2012(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
She said she don't wnts 2 date nw..,i laugh grin, abeg make she n 2face act 1 movie make we c weda rumour no go flow or weda sumtin no go happen btw their 2..., wu b dat grl wey fir resist 2face charm look grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by cheikh: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
binger
This babe is beautiful!!!!!! Charisma,carriage,curves,gait,beauty...99.9%.I never new yorubas are this beautiful.She is an IED waiting to explode.more of her in future

@^^ sadStop being small minded shocked. Not to take anything away from her, her mum is Efik wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Afanna1: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin

omotola!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by balogunsam(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
i think she is ok....not as pretty as motola when she was dis age...even right now,i'd still choose motola over her...my take

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
They share no resemblance, but they are both beautiful.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by lanrefront1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Fine girl.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Gorgeous. Love that dress in the last picture too.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Shalome(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
bonysmile: I agree, she's very beautiful. Na correct chic. Pls how do I contact her 4 a major role in a movie I'll b producing in a few months time? Tnx jare.
dude,if u really a producer im sure u wont be beggin hia 4 her contact,lol
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hmmm, if Captain Matter took Omotola, I'm taking this one. No Kidding. wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by AceMiss: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
She's not that spectacular joor!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by fxtopedia(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
BEAUTY is deceptive!
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by ektbear: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
I know there is a money bag somewhere waiting to marry her.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
What's it with this crossing leg pose with naija women nowadays? Every razz chick seems to adopt that silly pose.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Navalsadiq(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Abeg! Abeg!.i no fit shout.the dami baby make sha bt omotola as in omo sexxy they game.if no be say e get as ebi i for sha no mind.lolz
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Aigirl(f): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
CeaserB: OMG! angry @OP why should you compare my beautiful 'Telema' with the over-hyped hippopotamus called "Omo Sexy."
Genevieve Comes A Bit Closer. cool
youre a mumu. Check out omo whn she was ds age.wa8 until ds grl has 3kids&a huby,den cmpare. She may b prety bt nt anywhr near omo-sexy. Geny isnt evn close..nt evn wit al d body lift in d world..gues ur eyes r fenced.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Eleazarrh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
obviously she can't be compare with omosexy. but she's cute too. lovable
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by basher(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
#Afanna:
grin grin

omotola!

Muah! grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by CeaserB: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Africa's jolie:

You call a 16years nollywood thespian omotola over hyped? you have issues o then tonto dike is wat?.One question pls is ur mother slim? just because omotola is a celeb u think u have the right to insult her meanwhile u have a mother at home.What if someone calls ur mum a hippo with the number of kids she has abeg what will you do? You jst wnt to bring genny into this matter and this is abt omot nd damilola,you must be a psycho.Your problem is as huge as the font u use.

OMG! Why Are You So Fired Up On My Case? undecided
Seriously? Can A Man Not Joke Over Which Celebrity He Likes Best?
My Preference Of Damilola Adegbite Over Omotola Is My Personal Choice And Not Yours.
If I Find Her Over-Hyped It Should Be My Own Headache Not Yours.
One Man's Food Is Another Man's Poison.
I Ain't Gonna Abuse Your Mom (I'm Better Than That).
Just In Case You Don't Know I Love Omotola, Even Though Not As Much As Damilola And Whatever Happens To We Having Fun On The Internet Without Being Abusive To Each Other?
May I Not Be Your Problem. IJN.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by dasparrow: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2012
@Post

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Besides, we ought to focus on inner beauty and whether the person has a good heart because that is what should be considered most important. I have watched her act in the movie "6 hours to christmas" and I think she is a very good actress and interpretes are roles well. Damilola is also very articulate and I like her accent.

I also want to state that the OP of this thread was not trying to compare Damilola to Omotola. The problem we have as Nigerians is that we never give young up and coming people a chance to shine and make it, be it in entertainment, sports or politics. Omotola is not growing any younger and the OP wanted to know whether Damilola will one day reign in the movie/acting industry. My answer is: Yes, she probably will if she continues to interprete her roles nicely and professionally like she is currently doing in Tinsel.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by dasparrow: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2012
CeaserB:

OMG! Why Are You So Fired Up On My Case? undecided
Seriously? Can A Man Not Joke Over Which Celebrity He Likes Best?
My Preference Of Damilola Adegbite Over Omotola Is My Personal Choice And Not Yours.
If I Find Her Over-Hyped It Should Be My Own Headache Not Yours.
One Man's Food Is Another Man's Poison.
I Ain't Gonna Abuse Your Mom (I'm Better Than That).
Just In Case You Don't Know I Love Omotola, Even Though Not As Much As Damilola And Whatever Happens To We Having Fun On The Internet Without Being Abusive To Each Other?
May I Not Be Your Problem. IJN.

@Bolded

Amin Oh!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2012
Africa's jolie:
They dnt look alike but pple keep attaching her to omotola maybe skin color.Damilola is very beautiful,she has this come and do eyes lol.Omotola can be her role model but as a girl am saying damilola is fucking hot!!!
oh yeaaaaaaaaaa! Seconded!
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2012
bonysmile: I agree, she's very beautiful. Na correct chic. Pls how do I contact her 4 a major role in a movie I'll b producing in a few months time? Tnx jare.
hmmmmmmmmmph are you serious...
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2012
Africa's jolie:

You call a 16years nollywood thespian omotola over hyped? you have issues o then tonto dike is wat?.One question pls is ur mother slim? just because omotola is a celeb u think u have the right to insult her meanwhile u have a mother at home.What if someone calls ur mum a hippo with the number of kids she has abeg what will you do? You jst wnt to bring genny into this matter and this is abt omot nd damilola,you must be a psycho.Your problem is as huge as the font u use.
hahahhahahahahaa oh qirl am feeling yah
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2012
obailala:

Sometimes u really have to ignore some characters u see on NL.

As for Damigirl, she's been killing me from her Telema days in tinsel.
and you never kpai(dye) till now....
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by denny4ril: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2012
LesbianBoy:
How can someone 'yawn' and close mouth grin grin

anything can happen,people can even smile and frown at the same time...lol!!!
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2012
She is just hot like rokiatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office / Toyin Abraham Vs Comedian Twyse: Actress Releases Evidence / Funke Adesiyan Fires Back, Says Tonto Dikeh Is A Depressed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.