Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Thread Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed (4475 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed by Dsage1: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
@op, honestly you look vry nice nd that's why dey flock around you.

One more thing,pls don't allow ur look and d pleasure derived from women prevent you from achieving ur desire goal in life. This is because, d time will come that they won't care abt ur look anymore but ur achievement.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Man, I have few words for u nigga. Do something better with ur moni and let dose bitches be, there will always be bitches nigga. As for ur look i give u 7/10.
Re: Thread Closed by Nnekacherry: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
3/10
Pls dont let those attentions get to your head. And judging from this thread, it's begining to enter small small.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: Kid! Will you be my Romeo?? grin
.... owwwk maybe its time i ask you to stop thinking am a kid because of ma face... am in My 20's
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nnekacherry: 3/10
Pls dont let those attentions get to your head. And judging from this thread, it's begining to enter small small.
na me you dey rate 3/10, are you saying em gurls are running over my Change?
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
gboss4sure: Man, I have few words for u nigga. Do something better with ur moni and let dose bitches be, there will always be bitches nigga. As for ur look i give u 7/10.
ye man, thanks,, time to run,, chick on crib, b4 i get caught on NL
Re: Thread Closed by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: .... owwwk maybe its time i ask you to stop thinking am a kid because of ma face... am in My 20's
shocked shocked shocked You are?? here i am thinking you were like 17. hmm i might have to change my rating. undecided
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
shocked shocked shocked You are?? here i am thinking you were like 17. hmm i might have to change my rating. undecided
lol, 17 year old kid graduating from the Uni soon, ? so whats your current rating now....
Re: Thread Closed by Mcfemad(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
68.5%
Enjoy the days of your youth,bro!
Re: Thread Closed by nuela100(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
Postin U̶̲̥̅̊я pix for us to rate? No offence but ¶τ̲̅ looks like a case of inferiority complex.u look okay so there's no need for this.every1 has admirers, u make ¶τ̲̅ look like it's sth new.smh
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mcfemad: 68.5%
Enjoy the days of your youth,bro!
thx bro, but that is the most confusing part.. my gf checks on me everytime, right now she just left my house..
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
nuela100: Postin U̶̲̥̅̊я pix for us to rate? No offence but ¶τ̲̅ looks like a case of inferiority complex.u look okay so there's no need for this.every1 has admirers, u make ¶τ̲̅ look like it's sth new.smh
babe, its nothing new, i did that simple to know what these girls intentions might be, and up till now, i have not gotten something to get hold of
Re: Thread Closed by Mcfemad(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Then, use your brains bro. Thats why u have one!!!
Howeva, am sure u know there is time for everything. Use it well.
WebSurfer:
thx bro, but that is the most confusing part.. my gf checks on me everytime, right now she just left my house..
Re: Thread Closed by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: Some of the reasons r,
1. Girls, they trouble me too much these days.

One thing I know abt girls, its either they are after you for you looks, or ur money.. Av been spending more than average as I get nothing less than 50-60k in a week and guaranteed.
Taaaa! Stop chatting shyte out of ur bumm-hole mehn..... Wot chicks are disturbing u? D village ones or d city gals? Starch dey ur hair? Y d tin rise like say u forget ur hand inside current, looks wise.... U an average Sule.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by kulboy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Niccur why r u so confident of your looks..sorry to say bruv ur average looking..stop wasting ur change on them gurls...use your money to do better things bruv.cheers!
Re: Thread Closed by nuela100(f): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: babe, its nothing new, i did that simple to know what these girls intentions might be, and up till now, i have not gotten something to get hold of
Maybe u shld ask them, u shld know a girl who really likes u for u or a girl who's J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ after sth else, as for me, I knw when people around me r sincere and wen they r not, also βε̲̣̣̣̥ careful in U̶̲̥̅̊я dealing with those girls cos people r not always †ђξ way they seem. Gdluck with that
Re: Thread Closed by wissezy: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
@OP ur insane
Re: Thread Closed by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: lol, 17 year old kid graduating from the Uni soon, ? so whats your current rating now....
Check page 0.
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
what kind of a man post his pictures online for rating because he doesn't understand why a girl or two like him?
Shiooor!!!
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
The only reason why those discombobulated "no IQ having" girls flock around you is because you are nothing more to them than a meal ticket. What you are displaying here is pure unadulterated childishness. You may be in your 20's but you act like a teenager. . . A confused teenager who has to be reassured of his looks.

I rate you zero! You look like an abandoned unkempt monkey. . .

Shoot me!

8 Likes

Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
^
You need help ASAP. Must you
Re: Thread Closed by claremont(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
The haircut alone will make me give you a 9.5/10. If I give 10/10, some people will start to think otherwise. . . grin
Re: Thread Closed by Nnekacherry: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
;DLmao.. Sexkillz has killed it... grin
Re: Thread Closed by sashaa(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer:
Madam thank you for your time, buh I didn't say use words like tout to rate.. Thx
did u give any words at all?
Re: Thread Closed by chikeorji123(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is still embarrassing that kids ill appear here asking us to rate his pic on how he look,...Mods it"s high time u guys wake up b/f things get out of hand. lipsrsealed
Re: Thread Closed by onila(f): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
6/10
Re: Thread Closed by chikeorji123(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
onila: 6/10

How are u?
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
sexkillz: The only reason why those discombobulated "no IQ having" girls flock around you is because you are nothing more to them than a meal ticket. What you are displaying here is pure unadulterated childishness. You may be in your 20's but you act like a teenager. . . A confused teenager who has to be reassured of his looks.

Shoot me!
sexkillz..i'm not a big fan of yours but tonight..i'm in love with you for the above...
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! wink wink
Re: Thread Closed by SailorXY: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
for what? abeg make we hear word... una be age mates undecided
Re: Thread Closed by ijebabe: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
I am surprised this rubbish hasn't been moved yet!!
The person who left this thread here is a big fool angry angry
Re: Thread Closed by ijebabe: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
sexkillz: The only reason why those discombobulated "no IQ having" girls flock around you is because you are nothing more to them than a meal ticket. What you are displaying here is pure unadulterated childishness. You may be in your 20's but you act like a teenager. . . A confused teenager who has to be reassured of his looks.

Shoot me!
Lmao!
Bebe, trash this na undecided
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2012

Shoot me!
falls from bed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Represent Your Ex With A Car" / JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS 18+) / Two Sexy Black Girls Fight Dirty (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.