Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Is This A Curse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Curse? (2894 Views)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Curse? by BlacPerl(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Crown Prince: seriously something is amiss in my life. It is either i am possessed or i have not really rediscover my personality. So my dear Nairalander,help me fix this quagmire in my social life and relationship.
Let me start by saying i am an introvert, quiet and easy going. My problem is that any girl i encounter be it in the church,work,recreation centres,wedding want to be with me? Where other guys ''tap'' and leave with no string attach,if i dare to tap,the particular babe will want things to move to the next level.
I was in a relationship but my ex couldnt contain the pressure from rivalries and that eventually led to her quitting the relationship. It is not that i run after these ladies but they always find a way of accessing my contact.
I receive numerous calls,texts from ladies all the times. i have been approached severally by most of these ladies to marry them but i do turn them down.
Because of the pressure coming from these delectable ladies,i am utterly confused on whom to settle down with. I am really advanced in age and worried making a choice and keeping others at bay.
Is this a curse from the village or it is a normal way of life?.
I am not rich so i wonder what lures these ladies like bees feasting on my comb.
hmmmmm.....bizzare!
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2012
op, it a natural phenomenum for young ladies to hover around cute and hot guys in town. Probably you have got more swag that they really compliments.
Enjoy the attention while it last.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nnekacherry: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo pls give crownprince back his ring.
He doesn't deserve u. grin
Re: Is This A Curse? by BlacPerl(f): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle: op, it a natural phenomenum for young ladies to hover around cute and hot guys in town. Probably you have got more swag that they really compliments.
Enjoy the attention while it last.
lol....OP, is dat true? Are u cute n hot?
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
lol....OP, is dat true? Are u cute n hot?

It seems you are falling for him already.
Re: Is This A Curse? by MariaGoretti: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Crown Prince: seriously something is amiss in my life. It is either i am possessed or i have not really rediscover my personality. So my dear Nairalander,help me fix this quagmire in my social life and relationship.
Let me start by saying i am an introvert, quiet and easy going. My problem is that any girl i encounter be it in the church,work,recreation centres,wedding want to be with me? Where other guys ''tap'' and leave with no string attach,if i dare to tap,the particular babe will want things to move to the next level.
I was in a relationship but my ex couldnt contain the pressure from rivalries and that eventually led to her quitting the relationship. It is not that i run after these ladies but they always find a way of accessing my contact.
I receive numerous calls,texts from ladies all the times. i have been approached severally by most of these ladies to marry them but i do turn them down.
Because of the pressure coming from these delectable ladies,i am utterly confused on whom to settle down with. I am really advanced in age and worried making a choice and keeping others at bay.
Is this a curse from the village or it is a normal way of life?.
I am not rich so i wonder what lures these ladies like bees feasting on my comb.
lol....na wash.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
undecided undecided

NL these days...
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Why does entering this thread feel like I just entered an asylum? undecided
Re: Is This A Curse? by Godking74: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,..................Lol..........................,wonders shall neva end, CROWNPRINCE/LAST APOSTLE,hahahahahahahaahahahahhah
Re: Is This A Curse? by BlacPerl(f): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2012
LastApostle:

It seems you are falling for him already.
mayb he should post a pix for assessment n further conclusions.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
mayb he should post a pix for assessment n further conclusions.

The dude has a picture on his profile maybe you should check it out.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
ositadima1: Idowogbo i luv u, i so fancy u, i secretely follow all ur threads and replys. I ur number one fan. What perfume do u wear? What is ur favourite coluor? I have collected ur posts, quite a pile though, hmmm, i think all about yah. I must read u before bed, check out ur profile.
chie
no be juju idowu use for dis guy so?
Re: Is This A Curse? by nairabacks(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Smh
Re: Is This A Curse? by Godking74: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ladies n gentlemen,CROWNPRINCE is still d same person as Lastapostle .........LOl......the point is y is dis guy always deceiving himself,always bringin up contracdicting stories.Anyway if i may answer you mr poster.u simply nid deliverance since u cant control ur relationships.u said ur EX left cos of ur multiple r/ship.yet u r still in it.it is spiritual,look it up
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Godking74: Ladies n gentlemen,CROWNPRINCE is still d same person as Lastapostle .........LOl......the point is y is dis guy always deceiving himself,always bringin up contracdicting stories.Anyway if i may answer you mr poster.u simply nid deliverance since u cant control ur relationships.u said ur EX left cos of ur multiple r/ship.yet u r still in it.it is spiritual,look it up

Why are u so worked up? How can u presumably identifies me with a poster I don't know. I am new here please.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Godking74: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
TALK 2 my hands plsssss nd deceive people dat dont know u,hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Is This A Curse? by Godking74: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
I cant b deceived n I ve made my point period.u know exactly wat im talking abt unless u want ur real names n details 2 b mentioned here den lets push it.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Godking74: Ladies n gentlemen,CROWNPRINCE is still d same person as Lastapostle .........LOl......the point is y is dis guy always deceiving himself,always bringin up contracdicting stories.Anyway if i may answer you mr poster.u simply nid deliverance since u cant control ur relationships.u said ur EX left cos of ur multiple r/ship.yet u r still in it.it is spiritual,look it up

Hey hey,what in God name are you talking about. Listen up everybody is entitled to his/her opinion and I should respect that. So whatever the misconceptions/misrepresentation you abhor concerning your fellow contributor should be rationally scrutinized before you make any unwarranted provocation condescending of your personality.
I don't know the poster you claims to be me so quash the inference. You should try and settle amicable your dispute with the lastapostle character because your handle was created to provoke and ridicule his handle.
I thank you for your suggestion because you have explicitly told me what other contributors fail to counsel me on . I will take the measures you propose to see how my predicament translates to a purposeful livelihood.
Once again,i appreciate your concern and the ample time you devote to redirect my wrong footing.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
lefulefu:
chie
no be juju idowu use for dis guy so?

na d same juju dat grandmother u call ur wife use, na hin me sef dey test on dis bruda.
Re: Is This A Curse? by rottenegg: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
This one too much o! Me sef go start thread for NL. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Man Can Be Truly Happy Without A Woman / Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama / The 69 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.