Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (1504 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by drnairalov: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Question for the gals would yu return ur boyfriend's diamond gift back, If he really makes you mad that u wanna punch him in d face.
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by Dyt(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
It depends on wat he's done
I am very PROUD
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by slimyem: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
laelae!!
Its a gift mister!!
Why would i return a gift??
I'd rather sell it or regift it if i don't want memories of it...
Returning gifts like that is just childish..cheesy
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by Rocktation(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
No.
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by BlacPerl(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
i rather punch so he will undastand dt am rili angri....
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by missadopted9ja(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
If ur not going to give freely dont give at all. I would keep it!
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by WebSurfer(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Wait for a 9ja girl to return a gift backk, although its not cool, but no matter how angry a 9ja girl can be, IMMPOSSIBLEEEEE
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by lythia: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2012
y should i?its not the gift and me dat had a fight....so i wont return anytin
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Of course. I have tried returning gifts either over emotions or after a split. The offer was rejected and I was told to keep it/them.
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by cindyrella(f): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2012
It depends.
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2012
So many hypocrites on this thread. . . sad

**does a sign of cross**
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by tobechi20(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2012
Wealth, money have d power of calming anger.
Re: No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back by Amya(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2012
It really depends on how and when the gift is given.

If it's to pacify my anger over something he did that is really really unforgivable, then I might just throw the diamond on his face.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Ve U Ever Achieved From Boyfriend N Gurlfriend Relationship / Harsh Love. Will U Accept Ur Loving Bf/gf Back After Slapping You? / Wooing A Gurl 4 Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.