Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. (2658 Views)

Do Nigerians Still Buy Anything From The UK? / FREE FREE FREE - Business Items ( In Ajah, Lagos imported from the UK) / Shop The Usa With Shopper.com.ng; No More Service Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
I am new to this forum and love tht we can all gather in one place to share ideas and information. I am starting a personal shopping service for those who require good from outside naija but don't want the associated hassle and cost involved in travelling and soursing these goods themselves. The idea is for me to take that stress away but widen your scope of where you can source goods from. It could be personal items or even items for your retail business. All you need to do is research you want and the cost, I'll do the purchasing on your behalf and get it shipped to naija for a fee. The interested parties will bear the cost. I am trustworthy and hope that I can be a useful intermediary for those who want to run their own businesses but keep their associated expenses low. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hi. I would like to acquire certain software packages (for personal use). I'm actually waiting for the 2013 versions which may be released in the ember-months. I will e-mail you when I am ready.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Aight,ready whenever you are.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by mekaboy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I am new to this forum and love tht we can all gather in one place to share ideas and information. I am starting a personal shopping service for those who require good from outside naija but don't want the associated hassle and cost involved in travelling and soursing these goods themselves. The idea is for me to take that stress away but widen your scope of where you can source goods from. It could be personal items or even items for your retail business. All you need to do is research you want and the cost, I'll do the purchasing on your behalf and get it shipped to naija for a fee. The interested parties will bear the cost. [b] grin ;DI am trustworthy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked[/b]and hope that I can be a useful intermediary for those who want to run their own businesses but keep their associated expenses low. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
You know we can derail threads and I really don't want to derail that Guy's thread, he gave some good points.

shaybebaby:

Don't know where he is hiding.
grin

How's your weekend going? I see you holding down the forte on intellectual debates. Well done chick. kiss

Didn't know you were fiery like this.

Going fine,

Thanks, no good blushing emoji, this forum sef angry

Fiery, thanks, I want to know why this word is being used to describe my debates on that thread, can you help?

Martin0:

Wat ooo na jus pigin u want make I translate for u?gringrin

No I want you to explain what you mean by shay cannot enjoy herself on weekends because women don't enjoy on weekends, I'm lost sad
Martin0:

Commot for here eee,don't u understand simple "pigin"gringrin
tongue
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Tozara:
You can feel the flames too? Deylar is fire. kiss smiley
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Daeylar:
You know we can derail threads and I really don't want to derail that Guy's thread, he gave some good points.

Going fine,

Fiery, thanks, I want to know why this word is being used to describe my debates on that thread, can you help?

No I want you to explain what you mean by shay cannot enjoy herself on weekends because women don't enjoy on weekends, I'm lost sad

tongue

Na wa for u ooogringringrin
U don't expect shay shay to party like us on weekends na,jus like how my friend gypsey is doing currentlygringringrin

Anymor questioncheesycheesy

Abeg na shay shay thread be this oo and I nor wan derail amgringrin

I will call u at my thread
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Going fine,

tongue

You generally come across as quite laid back but you are taking no prisoners this time around.

As per Martin, I think he is referring to the fact that kids are home on weekends (no school), atleast in my situation which means more time spent keeping them occupied as opposed to grown up stuff.

It is fun regardless but relentless till bedtime. grin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
shaybebaby:

You generally come across as quite laid back but you are taking no prisoners this time around.

As per Martin, I think he is referring to the fact that kids are home on weekends (no school), atleast in my situation which means more time spent keeping them occupied as opposed to grown up stuff.

Exactlycheesycheesy

gringringringrin shay shay I like the way you bailed me out...thank u oogringringrin
Hahahahah chai Daeylar I hope it not understandable??cheesycheesy

Abeg this is business thread can we please talk about what the thread stands for?gringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by pastie(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
WTF is going on here ?
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 2:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Exactlycheesycheesy

gringringringrin shay shay I like the way you bailed me out...thank u oogringringrin
Hahahahah chai Daeyar I hope it not understandable??cheesycheesy

Abeg this is business thread can we please talk about what the thread stands for?gringrin

Lol, what do you want shaybebaby to buy for you?

It not understandable tongue

Martin are you in Nigeria?
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Oh, OK,

Thanks, he made it seem like you have one kind of wicked job that doesn't allow you to breathe,

you're having fun is what I said, and you confirmed. grin

Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringringrin
U don't expect shay shay to party like us on weekends na,jus like how my friend gypsey is doing currentlygringringrin

Didn't really think of her partying when I said that, lol,

Anymor questioncheesycheesy
angry

Abeg na shay shay thread be this oo and I nor wan derail amgringrin

I will call u at my thread

All right. Mention me there and we will derail that thread,
Sorry for derailing, shaybebaby cry
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh, OK,

Thanks, he made it seem like you have one kind of wicked job that doesn't allow you to breathe,

you're having fun is what I said, and you confirmed. grin

Didn't really think of her partying when I said that, lol,
gringrin

angry

All right. Mention me there and we will derail that thread,
Sorry for derailing, shaybebaby cry

Ok I won't gringringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh she can buy anything for me but not G stringsgringringrin

Yeah am in nigeria do u wanna take me out?gringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Babes that was back in the day when little man was a baby and I was looking for something to keep me busy.

No longer valid today, who has time? grin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Babes that was back in the day when little man was a baby and I was looking for something to keep me busy.

gringringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Ok I won't gringringrin

undecided undecided
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol,
All right.

grin grin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

undecided undecided
Now what againgringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Now what againgringrin

angry angry tongue
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

angry angry tongue

Ooooooooo u disturbing me ooogringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Ooooooooo u disturbing me ooogringrin

Who is this one? undecided have we met before?
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Who is this one? undecided have we met before?
Na wa ooo,why u dey vex now ehgringringrin It has not gotten to the extent of squeezing your fine face naugringringrin
Oya calm down eh..gringrin I jus use dey play with u ooogringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,why u dey vex now ehgringringrin
It has not gotten to the extent of squeezing your fine face naugringringrin

Oya calm down eh..gringrin
I jus use dey play with u ooogringrin

Eh hen grin grin

Now I remember you. My dearest martin grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Eh hen grin grin
Now I remember you. My dearest martin grin
Lol grin grin grin
gringringrin "falls down"
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin "falls down"

grin grin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
I just fainted and u are laughinggringrin So u want me to die abigringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Daeylar(f): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

I just fainted and u are laughinggringrin
So u want me to die abigringrin

Shaybebaby please come and do mouth to mouth, cry cry
I don't want martin to die cry
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Shaybebaby please come and do mouth to mouth, cry cry I don't want martin to die cry
Love ur neighbour as u do to yourselfgringrin I may die befor she arrivesgringrin
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:
I am new to this forum and love tht we can all gather in one place to share ideas and information. I am starting a personal shopping service for those who require good from outside naija but don't want the associated hassle and cost involved in travelling and soursing these goods themselves. The idea is for me to take that stress away but widen your scope of where you can source goods from. It could be personal items or even items for your retail business. All you need to do is research you want and the cost, I'll do the purchasing on your behalf and get it shipped to naija for a fee. The interested parties will bear the cost. I am trustworthy and hope that I can be a useful intermediary for those who want to run their own businesses but keep their associated expenses low. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hey, just want to let you know your diary is hilarious!
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hey, just want to let you know your diary is hilarious!
Haha! Thanks hun. It's either we laugh in this life or cry. I chose the former and I'm glad I am able to make you smile. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Haha! Thanks hun. It's either we laugh in this life or cry. I chose the former and I'm glad I am able to make you smile. cheesy
Okay cheesy , So I'm guessing you're based in Netherlands right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? / Sell or Buy This Properties And Get Your Million Naira Commission Instantly. / Paypal Accounts And Services Available @ Chix Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.