Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. (2660 Views)

Do Nigerians Still Buy Anything From The UK? / FREE FREE FREE - Business Items ( In Ajah, Lagos imported from the UK) / Shop The Usa With Shopper.com.ng; No More Service Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay cheesy , So I'm guessing you're based in Netherlands right?
No, I'm not. Lol

If I was, I wouldn't have been complaining about those cheese eating bishes!

UK, boss!
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

No, I'm not. Lol

If I was, I wouldn't have been complaining about those cheese eating bishes!

UK, boss!

Oh I see, No p then.
Funny that the lady you were arguing with earlier today has been living in the UK all her life, she doesn't even have the average Nigerian lady problems. so I come wonder!
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oh I see, No p then.
Funny that the lady you were arguing with earlier today has been living in the UK all her life, she doesn't even have the average Nigerian lady problems. so I come wonder!
Somehow I doubt that she has. There was nothing about her ideas or school of thought that shows that.

I might even say that she is purposely giving that impression of living in the west but she categorically isn't. No way, she has all the attributes and thoughts of her true environment.. Naij.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Somehow I doubt that she has. There was nothing about her ideas or school of thought that shows that.

I might even say that she is purposely giving that impression of living in the west but she categorically isn't. No way, she has all the attributes and thoughts of her true environment.. Naij.
Hmmmmm I never really thought of it this way. Well, It's her life sha, she will out grow it.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by shaybebaby(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmmmm I never really thought of it this way. Well, It's her life sha, she will out grow it.
Certainly, I deduce quite a bit of inexperience in her.

But you expressed cogent thoughts.
Re: Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Certainly, I deduce quite a bit of inexperience in her.

But you expressed cogent thoughts.

Yeah, It's just better to just leave some arguments. No need to speak further.

A simple case of a Woman contributing financially would be something like saving to Pay for mortgage, even if It's only 10% of her income she's contributing to the mortgage savings, It would go a long way in buying that dream house for the couple.

If she refuses & fold her arms continue with her verbal motivation as she claims, how will the family achieve their goals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interswitch Refused To Pay Back Money Debited From My Account / What 2m Can Do To Fetch Good Returns On Weekly Basis / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.