Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs (2578 Views)

The 5 Most Abused Words & Phrases In Nigerian Pop Culture / Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More / Funny/dirty Words Used In Nigerian News Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Akbee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,i would like us to list out some notable phrases that are commonly used by our local musician,especially the secular ones.it seems 95% of our local songs have the same lyrical content.
Baby whine am for me,the way ua whinding dey make me kolo,i go cary you(girl)go show my mama and papa,bad belle lv me alone,i don blow,i get money,chek out my swags,ginger my swagger,baba God thank you or you too much,i luv u(girl)past my mama,i was nobody but now im somebody,enemies wan make i die or cry,im going gaga,badbelle comot for my road,i dey pop chamgne or hennessy,baby come let me take you away or lets fly away.
the list is endless,so lets have your own.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by DJNANCY: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Akbee: Hi Nairalanders,i would like us to list out some notable phrases that are commonly used by our local musician,especially the secular ones.it seems 95% of our local songs have the same lyrical content.
Baby whine am for me,the way ua whinding dey make me kolo,i go cary you(girl)go show my mama and papa,bad belle lv me alone,i don blow,i get money,chek out my swags,ginger my swagger,baba God thank you or you too much,i luv u(girl)past my mama,i was nobody but now im somebody,enemies wan make i die or cry,im going gaga,badbelle comot for my road,i dey pop chamgne or hennessy,baby come let me take you away or lets fly away.
the list is endless,so lets have your own.
Guyz, una wicked oo, since 18 of august, non of una comment on this thread, @op, no mind dem jare, we will not give dem biscuit, okay? Tell ur daddy 4 dem.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by mulan21(f): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2012
i don hammer,baba God noni etc
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Akbee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
DJ/NANCY:

Guyz, una wicked oo, since 18 of august, non of una comment on this thread, @op, no mind dem jare, we will not give dem biscuit, okay? Tell ur daddy 4 dem.

hey dj nancy,the fact that you are audacious and mannerless dosnt give u the excuse to post unreasonable comment here.i learnt u are yet to post a thread in this forum
By the way,ur name sounds strange,dj nancy,i hed mama dosnt like it.ever seen or scratch a disc?ever bn to a club?go learn how to comment otherwise u wl stand a chance of bn spring cleaned from this forum.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Nellyon(f): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2012
Akbee:

hey dj nancy,the fact that you are audacious and mannerless dosnt give u the excuse to post unreasonable comment here.i learnt u are yet to post a thread in this forum
By the way,ur name sounds strange,dj nancy,ever seen or scratch a disc?ever bn to a club?go learn how to comment otherwise u wl stand a chance of bn spring cleaned from this forum.
. And you are mad at DJ Nancy because she correctly pointed out that nobody gave enough s.h.1 t about your post to comment. Talk about transfered aggression.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Akbee(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Nellyon: . And you are mad at DJ Nancy because she correctly pointed out that nobody gave enough s.h.1 t about your post to comment. Talk about transfered aggression.
Hey dont misquote me okay.i know yall belong to the same group of nairalanders whose only area of specialization is criticism and sowing of seeds of discord.
i really pity the level of ur ignorance,nellyon.for thou dont know wot she should have done if my thread didnt appeal to her taste.
She should have skipped the page rada than post unreasonable and illogical comment.transfered aggression u wrote,hmmm,im just wondering who are refering that to.im not agrieved nor unhappy that my thread is yet to receive wide popularity.
BESIDES THE THREAD HAS BN READ AND APPROVED BY COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF NAIRALANDERS.THEY ND NOT GIVE THEIR COMMENTS COS I DONT CRAVE FOR SUCH.
STOP THE UNNECESSARY INTERFERNCE,.NELLYON. START REASONING b4 u post anything.the likes of u have made spring cleaning become an inevitable phenomenon in this forum. Tell me wot u wana achieve with ur illogical comment?WANA MAKE ME NOTICE U?I HOPE U AINT AN ATTENTION SEEKING NAIRALANDER.OR WERE U TRYING TO RUIN MY REPUTATION?IM AFRAID Ur JT TO ACHIEVE ANY OF THESE.
I know u will write back soon.im red for this cold war.come on post me ur ignorance motivated comment.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Chris4sure(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2012
Akbee ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ are d biggest fool i have seen on nairaland! How do ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ intend †̥ make us laugh with such aggression in ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ ? By d way, where is d JOKE in U̶̲̥̅̊я post Mtcheeeew!
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Akbee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Chris4sure: Akbee ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ are d biggest fool i have seen on nairaland! How do ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ intend †̥ make us laugh with such aggression in ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ ? By d way, where is d JOKE in U̶̲̥̅̊я post Mtcheeeew!
who be this one self?ebi like say na udari.see me see wahala ohhh.wot a pity!na only foolishness were dem fit use to describe ur personality.na God go punish foolishness and ignorance,drive them comot for ur life and make u to dey reason well
By the way CRISES,WHO SEND U?NA NELLYON SEND U TO AVENGE?OR U JUST LIKE TO PUT URSLEF FOR WAHALA?I CHECKED UR PROFILE AND TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE FOUND NOTHING REASONABLE NOR SENSIBLE THERE!
That post about u bn confused in love na wetin dat one dey mean?just becos oda people sey write about love u wan them follow suit.u evn get penis?
all this an more are pointers to the fact that u are THE GREATEST FOOL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
Re: Some Catchy Phrases In Nigerian Songs by Akbee(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2012
atleast this thread is gaining more popularity than before.good.i know say some nairalanders dont rly like it cold,they want to be offended before pushing the button.
Thanx nellyon,chris4sure and djnancy.thanx a million times for ur contribution.i know u must have bn hurt by wot i posted.the fact is that i never knew my post was on the jokes section.my apologies.
no cold war nellyon and nancy.chris4sure, my previous post is highly regretable.sowie.i hope u r all mature enough to understand wot i mn.no more hurtful posts okay.

(1) (Reply)

Two Adults Doing It In Public (shocking Photos) -18 / Hilarious Pics! / Pls Nlanders, Am I Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.