Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More (23220 Views)

10 Phrases Only A Nigerian Buyer Will Understand / Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo / Video: Comedians Basketmouth, Gandoki, Okey Bakassi N More ROAST Julius Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
. Small crowd

2. Exact estimate

3. Original copies

4. Pretty ugly

5. Fully empty

6. Act naturally

7. Only choice

8. Seriously funny

9. Clearly misunderstood

10. Found missin

ADD URS

5 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Teacher: All idiots stand up.

Only Akpors stood up.

Teacher: So u are an idiot?

Akpors: No ma...I just can't bear u standing alone madam...

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Prof was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually, prof sleeps throughout the class session.

One day, the teacher called on prof while he was napping, "Tell me, who created the universe?"

When prof didn't stammer, Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind him, took a pin and jabbed prof in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted the prof, and the teacher said, "Very good" and prof fell asleep again.

A while later the teacher asked prof, "Who is our Lord and Saviour" But, prof didn't even stammer. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck Prof again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" Prof shouted and the teacher said, "very good," and fell asleep again.

Then the teacher asked prof a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her 23rd child?"

And again, Johnny jabbed prof with the pin. This time prof jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT FUCKING THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!"

The Teacher fainted!

1 Like

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
An old woman boarded a bus 2 Lagos from Calabar, and told the driver; "driver, if u reach Benin stop me o!

"The driver nodded and then she shouted again" my children, una don hear wetin I tell am? Everybody responded 'YES MA'.

On the long journey 2 Lagos, everybody slept off but dis woman never blinked.

They never knew dat she dosn't know Benin.

After several hrs of driving and Lagos close-by, with Benin about 4hrs behind, the woman den asked; 'driver you never reach Benin ni?'

'Ooh!! the driver exclaimed.

Mama Benin is like 4 hours behind us.

The woman screamed and started crying "take me back to Benin abeg I no wan wahala o!!!"

After all said and done, and considering the age of the woman, it was agreed that the driver should turn back 2 Benin.

On gettn 2 Benin, the driver came down, opened the door and told the woman to drop as she ws already in Benin.

The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought out a sachet of panadol, removed two tablets and swallowed with the bottled water she was holding.

She then smiled and said; 'Na my daughter say if I reach Benin, make I take 2
tablets of panadol'.

Oya! Make we go Lagos..........

3 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wife: can u help me in d garden?

Husband: wat do u think i am, a Gardner??

Wife: can u fix d door handle?

Husband: wat do u think i am, a carpenter??

In the evening when d husband came from work he saw everything has been fixed.

He asked who fixed this.

Wife: our neighbour.

But he gave me 2 options, either i give him burger or a kiss.

Husband: I am sure u must have given him burger.

Wife: what do u think i Am. M'Donalds??

1 Like

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Once A Rich and Poor man meet each other and they started talking.

Rich man - Today, I have 14 cars, 18 bikes, 20 house and 25 farm house. What do you have poor fellow?

Poor man - I have a son who's girlfriend is your daughter.she is your only doughter she is your next of kin and she is pregnant for my son and he is her next of kin.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
A teacher was in the class teaching his students when he felt like drinking pailm wine. As he was going, he told the students to draw a goat eating leaves until he comes back, the student responded saying yes sir. As the teacher left for his palm wine, all other students were busy drawing but this guy didn't do the damn thing. So when the teacher drunkenly rushed in with his cane,he asked the students what he told them to do. He then faced the boy and said
Teacher: Why are'nt you doing anything
Student: Sir when the goat saw you with the cain it ran away.
The teacher was pleased.
Teacher: Then where are the leaves
Student: Sir the goat ate everything before your arrival.
And the Idioit was finally pleased with him

Read more: http://www.theinfostrides.com/index.php?topic=88034.0#ixzz25i1jfDri
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by holyvirgin: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
lol...
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by holyvirgin: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
lol...@benin woman. Men that woman must b really old in her brains...na 2 slap sanity enter her head...lol
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
holyvirgin: lol...@benin woman. Men that woman must b really old in her brains...na 2 slap sanity enter her head...lol
i dey tell u, if na me be d driver, i go drop her, drive go
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
A Journalist to a Doctor of a Mental Hospital:
"How do you determine whether to admit a patient
or not?"
Doctor: "Well, we first fill a Bathtub with water till
the top. Then give a Teaspoon,a Glass & a Bucket
to the patient & ask him / her to empty the
Bathtub."
Journalist: "Obviously a Normal Person would use
a BUCKET because it's Bigger!"
Doctor: "No you silly, a Normal Person would
Pull the DRAIN PLUG!
Admit this man in Ward No. 39 grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.

"If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire.

"If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off.

"If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it waving at you.

"That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight!"

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
A stressed man was in his
office thinking
deeply,suddenly a man
runs
inside shouting 'Peter Peter
your daughter Tonia just
had
an accident and died'.
Shocked
and confused,he jumps out
of
his office window! As soon
as
he does; oh! He remembers
his
office is on the 7th floor. As
he is descending lower,he
remembers he does not
have a
daughter called Tonia. Still
descending, he remembers
he
is not even married, just 2
floors before he hits the
ground, he remembers his
name is not even Peter......
MORAL LESSON ...Don't be
too carried
away by ur thoughts..

grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
A man had beautiful daughters in his high fenced house.The man

was a very strict and disciplined.There were this two boys who are into

relationship with among two of the girls.One evening they were desperate

to see their girls.Unfortunately,the man was siting outside and so

penetration to see girls was difficult.They had a suggestion to climb the

fence from behind.The first guy jumped and landed with a loud noise

into the compound.The man heard the noise said" na who dey there?The

guy replied by saying" miyahun"(like a cat).The man

ignored.Suddenly,the second guy jumped and made equally a loud noise

and the man shouted "Na who dey there?It`s Me the second cat

-"Miyahun"

grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by toygod2: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
In ur dirty mind, u ll think u are posting jokes abi?
If u dont stop those ur old,stale joke ,if i catch ur blokos...chai :-XIn ur dirty mind, u ll think u are posting jokes abi?
If u dont stop those ur old,stale joke ,if i catch ur blokos...chai
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
toygod2: In ur dirty mind, u ll think u are posting jokes abi?
If u dont stop those ur old,stale joke ,if i catch ur blokos...chai :-XIn ur dirty mind, u ll think u are posting jokes abi?
mtchewww, nt in d mood 4 ur kind nw, gudnyt
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
toygod2: In ur dirty mind, u ll think u are posting jokes abi?
of al places na d blokos u dey eye... Ar u gay?

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Tenderly1(f): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
dopeJemi:

A stressed man was in his
office thinking
deeply,suddenly a man
runs
inside shouting 'Peter Peter
your daughter Tonia just
had
an accident and died'.
Shocked
and confused,he jumps out
of
his office window! As soon
as
he does; oh! He remembers
his
office is on the 7th floor. As
he is descending lower,he
remembers he does not
have a
daughter called Tonia. Still
descending, he remembers
he
is not even married, just 2
floors before he hits the
ground, he remembers his
name is not even Peter......
MORAL LESSON ...Don't be
too carried
away by ur thoughts..

grin
buahahahahaha lwkmd4h
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2012
Most of ur jokes are stale. undecided anyways its d first joke i liked, d contradictory stuff..dats real funny
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2012
wink
Tenderly1: buahahahahaha lwkmd4h
grin smiley
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Most of ur jokes are stale. undecided anyways its d first joke i liked, d contradictory stuff..dats real funny
i'm glad smiley lets stop quarrelin plz
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by toygod2: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2012
@OP, stop yarning dust. duh!
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by larride(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
*****yawns********
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
dopeJemi: i'm glad smiley lets stop quarrelin plz
who dey follow u quarrel b4? no time abeg!
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
dopeJemi: Teacher: All idiots stand up.

Only Akpors stood up.

Teacher: So u are an idiot?

Akpors: No ma...I just can't bear u standing alone madam...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dopemu u stole my joke.... shocked shocked u sabi steal
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
~vicky~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dopemu u stole my joke.... shocked shocked u sabi steal
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i didnt oh, i posted it b4 i came 2 ur thread oh smiley
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: who dey follow u quarrel b4? no time abeg!
na so, 1 love cheesy smiley
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
angry
larride: *****yawns********
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2012
dopeJemi: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i didnt oh, i posted it b4 i came 2 ur thread oh smiley

wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss but i posted it b4 u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
~vicky~:

wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss but i posted it b4 u tongue tongue tongue
lemme just accept, cuz i lyk u grin if nt we 4 argue tire 2day
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
dopeJemi: lemme just accept, cuz i lyk u grin if nt we 4 argue tire 2day

u like argument?
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
~vicky~:

u like argument?
uhmmm! its nt dat i lyk it oh smiley, buh i do it alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

burna boy bags grammy nomination for the second time / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters / Little Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.