Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

---- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ---- (2073 Views)

Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / ---- / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

---- by nice4life: 3:21am On Aug 19, 2012
---
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2012
Neva had a broke bf
Re: ---- by WebSurfer(m): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Neva had a broke bf
this got just two definition of u
Re: ---- by BlacPerl(f): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Neva had a broke bf
same wif moi
Re: ---- by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2012
any girlfriend that dump me because I am broke or I became broke in the cause of the relationship, I will borrow money and lure her back and eventually use her for money rituals.

4 Likes

Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: this got just two definition of u
excuse mi? Do i know u?
Re: ---- by 190: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle: any girlfriend that dump me because I am broke or I became broke in the cause of the relationship, I will borrow money and lure her back and eventually use her for money rituals.

Gbam
Re: ---- by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle: any girlfriend that dump me because I am broke or I became broke in the cause of the relationship, I will borrow money and lure her back and eventually use her for money rituals.
gringringringringringringrin bro why nao
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2012
lol... So wos to blame for ur broke nature? U wont blame dat gal for fightin against poverty.
Re: ---- by 5hakeyrah(f): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2012
Nawa ooooooo.money rituals
Re: ---- by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol... So wos to blame for ur broke nature? U wont blame dat gal for fightin against poverty.

Gold digger
Re: ---- by Dsage1: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle:

Gold digger

Wait o, her name might be Gold Digger o.
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle:

Gold digger
wouevvvvvvvvvvvvs
Re: ---- by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
wouevvvvvvvvvvvvs

Pray u don't end up marrying a ritualist
Re: ---- by chikeorji123(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2012
The best time to stand by ur guy is when hs's down attitude like this is what prompt guys believe that their baby love them b/c their bmoney. I prefare my baby to dump me when l"m broke than claiming to love me b/c materials things l have.
Re: ---- by KINGwax(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Neva had a broke bf
BlacPe@rl:
same wif moi
WebSurfer: ^^
got just two definition of u
gold diggers
Re: ---- by KINGwax(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
excuse mi? Do i know u?
now listen biatch, this is public forum and dnt come here flying your red-painted bitcheous fingers like you some kinda princess. It doesn't work here. Ugh?
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
LastApostle:

Pray u don't end up marrying a ritualist
nt mi fault dt am always blessed wif dem rich gals...y u trippin?
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
KINGwax: now listen biatch, this is public forum and dnt come here flying your red-painted bitcheous fingers like you some kinda princess. It doesn't work here. Ugh?
Gawd! Wot is ur problem? Arent u supposed to comment on d topic? Y tackle myn?........warn urself o! Or am i supposed to chase dem away cus dey v got cash? Y d hatred nw? Pls, lets nt derail dis thread, i beg u.

1 Like

Re: ---- by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Life is an already written movie script and we all are actors playing our assigned roles...so each actor has his or her own time to act what the producer (God) has assigned them to do during the script writing...so whatever will be, will be...don't blame anyone for his or her behavior for thats what they were assigned to do at that point in time in this movie of life. if u will be poor, nothing can stop uz, whether u marry or date a rich guy. n if u will be whether u were dumped or not dumped by any girl; u will be. so whatever will do now, has been written in the script of life!
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
DailyNews: Life is an already written movie script and we all are actors playing our assigned roles...so each actor has his or her own time to act what the producer (God) has assigned them to do during the script writing...so whatever will be, will be...don't blame anyone for his or her behavior for thats what they were assigned to do at that point in time in this movie of life. if u will be poor, nothing can stop uz, whether u marry or date a rich guy. n if u will be whether u were dumped or not dumped by any girl; u will be. so whatever will do now, has been written in the script of life!
And dis is d daily news for today....... Tnx be to DAILYNEWS.
Re: ---- by ayobase(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
They will never open up!
They prefer to wallow in their pains!
Re: ---- by chikeorji123(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
And dis is d daily news for today....... Tnx be to DAILYNEWS.

50% agree but God have given us power to chose right? He also instructed us to chose the good one still yet some people decided another way round.for a lady to dump a guy b/c he's broke is totally stupidity and such clown will ended up reap what she sow.
DailyNews: Life is an already written movie script and we all are actors playing our assigned roles...so each actor has his or her own time to act what the producer (God) has assigned them to do during the script writing...so whatever will be, will be...don't blame anyone for his or her behavior for thats what they were assigned to do at that point in time in this movie of life. if u will be poor, nothing can stop uz, whether u marry or date a rich guy. n if u will be whether u were dumped or not dumped by any girl; u will be. so whatever will do now, has been written in the script of life!

50% agree but God have given us power to chose right? He also instructed us to chose the good one still yet some people decided another way round.for a lady to dump a guy b/c he's broke is totally stupidity and such clown will ended up reap what she sow.
Re: ---- by MariaGoretti: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
chikeorji123:

um, switie, it seems u wia confused abt whom to quote or u actuali quoted both?
Re: ---- by Gertynk: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Gawd, i can't just cope with broke ass guys so i always part with them when i can't take it anymore and i never regreted it anyway. Luky me. You no the irony of this guys is when money started coming thier way, they go flirting with other girls and see u that is their for them as not worthy enough so if he's got an attitude dump his ass
Re: ---- by BlacPerl(f): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2012
KINGwax: gold diggers
wots dat? U cant swallow d truth or wot?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About It? / His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. / Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.