Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon (20453 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Bayelsa Will Become APC State Soon -oyegun / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by mrperfect(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
That is good news.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by valinnocnt93ya: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wat of my own state nah kano.‎​3-|
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nightshift(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Oil or no oil, the most important thing for development is knowledge . A state in Germany ( Baden -Württemberg ),in its advertisement in 1995 says " we have no oil, or huge mineral resources , but we have knowledge ". The state is the second richest state in the country. Any lesson for Nigeria from that advert? Yes, no matter the quantity of oil we have or discover , without having the knowledge of how to use the money earned from our mineral resources export to improve our human development, it does the masses no good having such minerals in our soil. So, the question is, how can Enugu state use it's resources ie, coal , agricultural produce, limestone , oil(?), for development ?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Ndata(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
You people should learn to ignore that trouble shooter chino24.I am from Anambra state and so are many Nairalanders.It's only this Chino24 guy that always brings this "we are better than you" attitude.Please Umunne m learn to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
gbogboti: Oil this! Oil that! Na wa o! Everybody wants oil. I want this country divided into 5 parts. Let all man bear his papa's name. That is when we 'll know who the real parasites are. I can bet my live that the parasites are more than we can imagine. What is South-East contributing to this country? What is the North contributing? The middle Belt nko? How about the South-West? Guy, the parasites plenty. Let someone prove me wrong.
you're a kid
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Chinom(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ndata: You people should learn to ignore that trouble shooter chino24.I am from Anambra state and so are many Nairalanders.It's only this Chino24 guy that always brings this "we are better than you" attitude.Please Umunne m learn to ignore him.

His problem pass that "we are better than you"attitude. Methinks that Chief C.C. Onoh took his father's property from them. The guy bitter, no be small. It's deeper than that "who's better than who"nonsense.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Cool83(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tex42:
Even the red oil,na who dash dem,dey don't hav anything dat sounds lyk red let alone oil,don't giv dem credits dey don't deserve biko oo!
but you all reside in south west

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by 9javoice1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24: ^
You must be an ediot. Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you leaving behind, you are only leaving yourself behind not knowing that we have all moved at light speed, you thought everybody is a dullard? Come on board wawa man and lets sort out electronically. Who dash you people oil, instead of you to go home and farm you are looking for oil that is not 1000miles near your enugu state. I won't condone any form of mix up in the media by one local man from enugu state claiming that the oil that the Anambra Orient oil company is lifting is now domiciled in your sh1t state and no more in Anambra.

Pls we are here by this own chino24 as son of the soil.
we strongly blv that guy is an hausa/fulani man born at awka camp where fulani folks leave.

most times he acts clearly fot us all to notice he ain't igbo.
Every igbo man is happy when igbo peeps progres no mater the part of igbo the person is from.

so chino24 is truely not an igbo son but hausa/fulani born in igbo land. pls brothers hold your peace.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by chino24: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

The problem with people from your state is that you lot are too loud and full of hot air. You open your mouth and say absolutely nothing worthwhile and that is why most Igbos see you people as a waste of time. Your stupidity is also so overwhelming that reading comprehension is a chore for you and you cannot distinguish between localities.

If i were you, i would be getting more worried that your state would soon be compared to places like Ekiti and Osun in terms of backwardness and being stagnant and that any meaningful person you may have over there would rather live and die in Enugu than spend a measly one night in that massive dumpster you call a state.

While you are at it, fix up your grammar because reading your posts is a pain.

Come and get the oyel nah? grin
It is your backward state that should be compared to the likes of Taraba, Gombe, Jigawa and co. Parasites, what does you ediots even contributing to Alaigbo, nothing?
People don't stay in Anambra, but it has population thrice your rural enugu state, all your town people are at Upper Iweka doing job men.

Its only a dullards and fools like you that are still in that mess of a state call enugu state. How many investments that will create job has been attracted to enugu state, come to Anambra today foriegn investors are all over the place setting up there facility, you are still yapping enugu this. You governor is a clown. Because your clueless governor tarred few KM of road, what about rural areas? No wonder you guys don't develop extensively. My town Uga is so developed that it will take your own town 200yrs to reach where we are at the moment.

See una head like wawa people, you suddenly have oyel because there is now oil in Anambra
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
killuminati: Dem no go see anything drill for that ritual ground! The land is cursed by it people.....The Ibos a.k.a Cannibals!
do u hv a prove
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24:

It is your backward state that should be compared to the likes of Taraba, Gombe, Jigawa and co. Parasites, what does you ediots even contributing to Alaigbo, nothing?
People don't stay in Anambra, but it has population thrice your rural enugu state, all your town people are at Upper Iweka doing job men.

Its only a dullards and fools like you that are still in that mess of a state call enugu state. How many investments that will create job has been attracted to enugu state, come to Anambra today foriegn investors are all over the place setting up there facility, you are still yapping enugu this. You governor is a clown. Because your clueless governor tarred few KM of road, what about rural areas? No wonder you guys don't develop extensively. My town Uga is so developed that it will take your own town 200yrs to reach where we are at the moment.

See una head like wawa people, you suddenly have oyel because there is now oil in Anambra
i cant beliv this is happening between brothers in public. Be mature enough to avoid this. Damn!! Too many kids in this forum,recently
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by chino24: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
centje: i cant beliv this is happening between brothers in public. Be mature enough to avoid this. Damn!! Too many kids in this forum,recently

Nwanne mu I have been avoiding that guy for so long. I was making my comment like every other person until he used his reggae to spoil my 9ja. Can you imagine that, check the thread to confirm this.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by 9javoice1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24: [s]Come and get the oyel nah?
It is your backward state that should be compared to the likes of Taraba, Gombe, Jigawa and co. Parasites, what does you ediots even contributing to Alaigbo, nothing? People don't stay in Anambra, but it has population thrice your rural enugu state, all your town people are at Upper Iweka doing job men.
See una head like wawa people, you suddenly have oyel because there is now oil in Anambra[/s]

we already know you.
you are one fulani man born at awka, who only use igbo id to cause division among igbos that doesnt know you.
2) you also use this same id to cause troubles between igbos and SS AND IGBOS vs YORUBAS.

PLS BRODAS DONT MIND THIS ABOKI.
THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS GUY SAYING SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT IGBOS IS WHEN HE WANT TO ABUSE YORUBAS.

I CAUGHT HIM EVER SINCE AND ITS CLEAR HE IS A FULANI PAID AGENT.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by 9javoice1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
by chino24: 5:00pm
Nwanne mu I have been avoiding that guy for so long. I was making my comment like every other person until he used his reggae to spoil my 9ja. Can you imagine that, check the thread to confirm this.

PLS PPLE SHOULD AVOID THIS GUY CUZ HE IS NOT IGBO BUT FULANI BORN AT AWKA.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by chino24: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
9ja voice:

PLS PPLE SHOULD AVOID THIS GUY CUZ HE IS NOT IGBO BUT FULANI BORN AT AWKA.

No comment until we meet someday.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nightshift(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chino24 is an attention seeking, little minded neo-nazi wanna be! I'm not sure he can name the bordering towns to his hometown , much less have a good knowledge of towns in Igboland. Before you criticize others, try to learn about the people first . From all his rantings, I've not seen anything that suggest he knows or understands Enugu people . Enugu state have also many successful traders and businessmen . There are perhaps a dozen towns in Anambra state that have less millionaires than my hometown Akpugo. But, he doesn't know that. He still has that erroneous image of WAWA Ndigbo. As I once wrote , all the Igbo states have different strengths and weaknesses . We can only move mountains united ! Travel around Igboland and appreciate the uniqueness of each 'agbulu'. Ndigbo, ije awele k'anyi ga n'aga ooh!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by mejai(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
marriage no be by force o. Abeg SS & SE wan divorce nigeria. 98yrs of marriage(amalgamation), haba, we don try nah.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Noiseless2: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
I think you are too quick to get angry,if not you would have known that the same anambra people you insult because of that anti-Igbo "chino11/chino24" and his other trouble causing ids are usually the people putting him/her(chino whatever number)he uses to start his/her anti-Igbo madness. Calm down bro stop attacking all anambrans, chino is not one of us just okija juju and co.
Bandit C.:

Don't you ever in your life connect me to that bastard again. If you do not know me on these boards then do not talk about me. It's a plea for now.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by ACM10: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24:

Chino, there is a popular government hospital at Nawfia(just 5km drive from Awka). You may benefit from a visit to the place. Pls take the trip tomorrow.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by chino24: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nightshift: Chino24 is an attention seeking, little minded neo-nazi wanna be! I'm not sure he can name the bordering towns to his hometown , much less have a good knowledge of towns in Igboland. Before you criticize others, try to learn about the people first . From all his rantings, I've not seen anything that suggest he knows or understands Enugu people . Enugu state have also many successful traders and businessmen . There are perhaps dozens of towns in Anambra state that have less millionaires than my hometown Akpugo. But, he doesn't know that. He still has that erroneous image of WAWA Ndigbo. As I once wrote , all the Igbo states have different strengths and weaknesses . We can only move mountains united ! Travel around Igboland and appreciate the uniqueness of each 'agbulu'. Ndigbo, ije awele k'anyi ga n'aga ooh!

Mr man I didnt attack enugu state until that bastard jumped out of his skin. Check the thread
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maybe someone need to update us on this issue coz i undertand frm the chairmans tone theres a conflict. This statement: 'one orient company...' sounds somehow. Pls some with better undertanding shuld educate us. Uzo uwani isnt the only place where oil hs bn discovered in enugu state,theres news that oil is in eha-alumona. I dnt no hw true tho
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by ACM10: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

You still have Enugu State on your throat choking you right? Don't make me return to this thread and give you another e-thrashing you won't forget, you chimp. Jealous much that Enugu State and Wawa people are leaving you ingrates behind while at the same time making rubbish of your stupid, unsubstantiated and baseless pride.

Fix your hell hole Anambra first before taking shots at quiet, respectful and silent achievers known as Enugu State people.

You are warned. Say Enugu one more time and i will unleash hell. Udele.

You should be well aware of Chino's antecedents here. You can't just yap rubbish like a schizophrenic, thereby inflicting collateral damage on Anambrarians.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Nightshift(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24:

Mr man I didnt attack enugu state until that bastard jumped out of his skin. Check the thread
Jilu nwayoo, i nuu go? No skin-pain !!
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Ozonna(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24:

What wrong with you? Why so much hate against wawa people? Are we no longer Igbos? Do you think Anambra people are the only Igbo tribe in the world?You know that Anambra can't survive in isolation.

Inasmuch as i still think this story is too good to be true (i pray this story be true),you strike me like a person that's not always happy about your/a neighbours success. Dude,try and be happy for other people success.

Oh yes our Governor is working, Enugu is working and to God be the glory.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by songhia: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
@chino 24! U must b d gretest akpaya ever existed! U shd b happy dat ALA-IGBO is restoring its former glory insted ur unleashing ur venom on Enugu nd Ebonyi ppl. I strongly beliv ur not an IGBO Man probably a slave from Yoruba land(ofe manu)! Every igbo man is proud and concerning of any issue that takes us to the world stage and that makes us more unique among other tribe. May b u should retrace ur linage, it might be frm younde.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by oilsuop: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tex42:
Even the red oil,na who dash dem,dey don't hav anything dat sounds lyk red let alone oil,don't giv dem credits dey don't deserve biko oo!
grin grin grin yarere no want oil soup any longer,they want the crude oyella; disparate don set in b/w the two parasites regions wey we dey feed in Nigeria cant belive my eyes,watch and see, yerera people go claim enugu very soon dis one wey igboland dont get plenty crude oyella and gas every yereba na ibo now sad sad

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Noiseless2: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
@chino, whatever number you are using now,ntoorrr,mmeee! Now you can go and hang yourself your agent of dooms claiming anambra, enugu state has crude oil and soon anioma and ebonyi will start drilling theirs cos they have it, then your masters whom you are working for in Igboland will commit suicide as you could be long dead. One more thing though, we will reclaim the Igboland and cleans our land of devils like you,whether you come as hausa/fulani or whatever, there won't be a hiding place for evil ambassadors like you anywhere near alaigbo.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by gurujoe(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
BIKKO! UMU IGBO (ENUGU, ANAMBRA, IMO, ABIA, EBONYI, DETAL IBGO N IGBO PH) ANYI BU NWANE KA ANYIFU OWANYI NA ANYA. OBI NWANE
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by DANILSA(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]Pls we are here by this own chino24 as son of the soil.
we strongly blv that guy is an hausa/fulani man born at awka camp where fulani folks leave.

most times he acts clearly fot us all to notice he ain't igbo.
Every igbo man is happy when igbo peeps progres no mater the part of igbo the person is from.

so chino24 is truely not an igbo son but hausa/fulani born in igbo land. pls brothers hold your peace.[/quote]100 likes
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Noiseless2: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino is not Igbo, his job is to paint alaigbo with the worst perception, though he knows and lives in awka,i 've come to realize that.
songhia: @chino 24! U must b d gretest akpaya ever existed! U shd b happy dat ALA-IGBO is restoring its former glory insted ur unleashing ur venom on Enugu nd Ebonyi ppl. I strongly beliv ur not an IGBO Man probably a slave from Yoruba land(ofe manu)! Every igbo man is proud and concerning of any issue that takes us to the world stage and that makes us more unique among other tribe. May b u should retrace ur linage, it might be frm younde.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by frederal(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chino24, you are d first FOOL, I'm noticing in NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.