Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] (12274 Views)

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke / Akpors The House Boy / Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by CrazyMan(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2012
Maybe one of these days, I would write a movie script on the joke section.

I'm sure people would love it. cool
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
CrazyMan: Maybe one of these days, I would write a movie script on the joke section.

I'm sure people would love it. cool
yeah, if you do that you would be able to get corrections that would improve your work!
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by CrazyMan(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yea thanks
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Just to refresh your memories before we proceed. And also for those who haven't seen it before.
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
@valiantvaliant I came тo nairaland тo laff cos I was feeling down & џσu really succeeded. I've been reading all day both season 1 & 2. Guy, џσu too much. God bless џσu real good & put a smile on џσuя face & џσuя liƒe as џσu НªvΣ put 1 on mine. Tuale †̥ baba Oo…
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2012
adekiite: @valiantvaliant I came тo nairaland тo laff cos I was feeling down & џσu really succeeded. I've been reading all day both season 1 & 2. Guy, џσu too much. God bless џσu real good & put a smile on џσuя face & џσuя liƒe as џσu НªvΣ put 1 on mine. Tuale †̥ baba Oo…
Thank you very much guy, all i can say is 'Na God o'. I'll work on season 3 when am done with some pressing issues here. Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by XEGUUN(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2012
Omo na confirm suspense i dey o i no fit wait 4d folowing season.
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by RexioKlasik(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Cheers! 2 d peepo in d hauz....

Waitin patiently for..........

.....Season II
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
RexioKlasik: Cheers! 2 d peepo in d hauz....

Waitin patiently for..........

.....Season II
https://www.nairaland.com/1062711/adventures-akpors-season-2
Re: THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Thank you very much guy, all i can say is 'Na God o'. I'll work on season 3 when am done with some pressing issues here. Thanks again!
γφυ‘rε ωεІςφ♏ε bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin / To My Extra Large Girlfriend / Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.