Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50190 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by cremeandchic: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lol.sorry about dat.now ı'm convınced
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=hispinkolo]
@pacemaker, shocked cheesy cheesy grin
Please, do not tell me you decoded the meaning of my username?I figured no one would know what it means,hehehe
On your suggestion,i am a dr so may not have time to run something so rigorous especially when i take exams and start work...I'm looking to something that will just mean me spending free time online or something that has to do with some products for nigeria that i could handle from here with my mother in law or at least my
father.My mom will chop my money and my sisters will beg the living day light
I can not be fooled by their self pity any more or the victim mentality syndrome when the whole world know they are culprits. Yeah I could decode your handle. The business I made mention of above is home based, you don't need to see your clients but talk to them on the phone. What about selling manual breast pumps to mothers that are going back to work? lol
I a
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2012
Tir concetp: CONTACT US FOR YOUR QATAR 5 YEARS WORK PERMIT AND ACCOMODATION.

BAHRAIN 2 YEARS WORK PERMIT AND ACCOMODATION, FEEDING.

GEORGIA 1 YEAR WORK PERMIT.

BELARUS 1 YEAR WORK PERMIT.

BRAZIL VISA 3 MONTHS.

CHINA VISA 3 MONTHS.

SOUTH AFRICA 3 MONTHS AND 1 YEAR WORK PERMIT.

INDIA 1 YEAR WORK PERMIT.

MANY MORE ARE AVAILABLE.

ENQUIRIES CALL:

08084502047 OR 08135634647

FACEBOOK:TALENTSSHADE@YAHOO.COM

WHATSAPP:KALU O. KALU 08135634647

If you can get me a link to work as a Petroleum inspector in Qatar or Bahrain then lemme know.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by kennethkaycee(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2012
Guys! Guys!!
You dont need to go away from Naija, U can make it BIG time here!!!
Residual income earning is a way of getting unlimited income.
''I have learnt making 1% of 100 people's effort than 100% of my own'' J.Pual Getti.
Robert Kiyosaki the author of ''Rich Dad.Poor Dad'', rightly stated that another fast growing industry is the Multi-level Maketing sector.
Presently I am in one that pays me $100 each time I introduce a partner,big firms who purchase my product which reduces their diesel consumption,I get 35% of their purchase and lots more!
Say they order products worth 1M naira,I get a N350,000 instantly!!
And this is paid each month d company places an order on d life of the customer!!!
Go through my topics people and see for Urself.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2012
@mabelly kindly forward the membership form to all the members. u have it in ur inbox right now. i want us to get registered after our first meeting asap.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2012
our next line of action is to host the first meeting but let's return the forms first.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
av not seen the form pls.
miqos2009@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
miqos02: av not seen the form pls.
miqos2009@gmail.com
it is mabelly's duty to send the form to everybody. i believe he will find time to do that soon 'cos the form is ready.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
2ruink:
it is mabelly's duty to send the form to everybody. i believe he will find time to do that soon 'cos the form is ready.
ok. oya mabelly wire the form abeg
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
messages have been sent to the following handles who provided their email;
2ruink, 2wins, Tundey 29,
Empron, Bindass, Karl Xavier, Rishard,
Jackbennie, Rooneyboy, miqos02,
alanitunde. Pls if you do not recieve the mail, notify me and if i have by any chance omitted your handle or email,pls post your email agian. Hoping to send more later. Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tundey29: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hello, I got the form.
Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by empron(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Pls d form remodee24@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
mabelly: messages have been sent to the following handles who provided their email;
2ruink, 2wins, Tundey 29,
Empron, Bindass, Karl Xavier, Rishard,
Jackbennie, Rooneyboy, miqos02,
alanitunde. Pls if you do not recieve the mail, notify me and if i have by any chance omitted your handle or email,pls post your email agian. Hoping to send more later. Thanks

Rm: emma_nd(at)yahoo.com ---pacemaker,
saintpatrics(at)gmail.com --- stpat1,
kemabamu(at)yahoo.com --- kema m,
iniobong4solution(at)gmail.com --- iniobong888,
peacetopeace105(at)yahoo.com --- jjjkkkooo,
jackbennie63(at)gmail.com --- jackbennie,
abbasidobabs(at)gmail.com --- binbass,
romiam2009(at)yahoo.com --- fasterboy,
aiyeremi2008(at)hotmail.com --- alantitunde,
nmonyejekwe(at)gmail.com --- great-mag,
muhdto2(at)yahoo.com --- muhu. T
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
tundey29: Hello, I got the form.
Thanks
fill in and return asap!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
empron: Pls d form remodee24@gmail.com
it was sent to u
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jjjkkkooo: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
I did not receive the form - peacetopeace105@yahoo.com --- jjjkkkooo
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by selton: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
2ruink:
it was sent to u
Didn't receive your email. All lower cap please
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tundey29: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
I just filled the form and it has been forwarded to u.
Looking for to the next move...
2ruink:
fill in and return asap!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mubaraqqq(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
These are some current investments in Nigeria,if you think it will work then find out more here on this link,
http://shikenan.com/article-details/1/120/1/Online-Nigeria%7C-weekly-Round-up-by-Shikenan.com-Sep-20.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jjjkkkooo: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2012
One area that I think we can do more research and suggest ideas is in the area of businesses that can be started with little or no capital, knowing how difficult it is to access capital in Nigeria. Well done guys.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by greatmag(m): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2012
I have not received the form. Here again is my email nmonyejekwe@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ezysit(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2012
2ruink:
it was sent to u
pls forward to my mail also. chukdy64@gmail.com,thanks so much in advance.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by empron(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2012
2ruink:
it was sent to u
thanks dude av seen it.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Is this business meeting just for men only? Cos I went thru d thread and I saw jst a lady but she is nt based in nigeria.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2012
@ mabelly & 2ruink
pls send the form to
alabius2002@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
diegs: Is this business meeting just for men only? Cos I went thru d thread and I saw jst a lady but she is nt based in nigeria.
Female are needed also
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by silicongate(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
What do you know about the internet? Do you know that the internet is the biggest source of wealth creation in the world today? What exactly do you do when you browse online? Do you even know what to do online? Do you know that everytime you log into your facebook account or make a search on google, you could be making atleast $50 daily utilizing the power of facebook and google combined?

The internet has produced more Multi-Millionaires in a very short period of time than anything else in history. And just to tell you the speed of the internet; Did you know that it took the internet just 5 years to reach 50 Million users, while it TV took 13 years and Radio 38 years to achieve the same.

Just 8 years ago a Company called Facebook.com started like a Joke. Today Facebook.com has approximately I Billion active members on their platform with the CEO of Facebook.com climbing up in the early 2012 to the 35thRichest man in the world. A recent Video ad says that facebook.com has in combined in its database the population of USA, Germany and Japan. This is definitely the power of the INTERNET.

Did you also realize that 6 out of the 10 youngest American Billionaires ranked from age 26 to 42 were all e-Business / Internet driven business owners. At this point one would ask what happened to the Big names In the Entertainment Industry (the hip hop guys, Hollywood stars). Guess what! As popular as they are, they are not Billion dollars yet in total net worth. So what’s the point?The Wealth is on the INTERNET. The future is on the INTERNET.
http://www,ebn.biz/silicongate
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by silicongate(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
do really need to make money, do really want to make people make ton of million of dollars for you. then come on board
http://www.ebn.biz/silicongate
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
silicongate: do really need to make money, do really want to make people make ton of million of dollars for you. then come on board
http://www.ebn.biz/silicongate
silicongate, are u born of a woman or an animal... I presume the latter is the case because obviously, you act like them.

Brainless clumsy he-goat!

Stop derailing this thread or you will have your account banned and tell your bedridden clowns as followers to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.