Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50120 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:52am On Oct 04, 2012
Uzoma51: Please I am really interested. I have a lot of experience to share. Send me the form to markmorison02@yahoo.com

mabelly, Take note. We really want you in and will like to benefit from your avalanche of experience. where are you at?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2012
I'm presently building a new website that will cover a whole lot of issues. This will be vast because it will have something for everybody both local and international. My aim it to make something impressive with Google Adsense and this time I hope to triple what I used to earn cos i have more experience and more tools at my disposal. I'll let it out by Oct 15th and will post a screenshot of my earnings by 15th of Nov. My motto is do more talk less.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2012
How many people have thought of the Home and Office cleaning service? Its a good biz to go into. All you need is to get a few Appliances to package your services, a few workers and get a few customers then you'll be smiling to the bank. This biz is untapped and is needed in busy commercial cities infact everywhere. bIt can be combined with dry cleaning. Its called Janitorial services.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2012
stpat1: How many people have thought of the Home and Office cleaning service? Its a good biz to go into. All you need is to get a few Appliances to package your services, a few workers and get a few customers then you'll be smiling to the bank. This biz is untapped and is needed in busy commercial cities infact everywhere. bIt can be combined with dry cleaning. Its called Janitorial services.

While I agree with you, I wonder if some BIG boys will wanna do that lol. As for , I can do anything without shyness for the cash ooo. I dey adapt to any condition. No time.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2012
stpat1: I'm presently building a new website that will cover a whole lot of issues. This will be vast because it will have something for everybody both local and international. My aim it to make something impressive with Google Adsense and this time I hope to triple what I used to earn cos i have more experience and more tools at my disposal. I'll let it out by Oct 15th and will post a screenshot of my earnings by 15th of Nov. My motto is do more talk less.
That is cool.I hope you have given getting traffic to ur site a good thought.

stpat1: How many people have thought of the Home and Office cleaning service? Its a good biz to go into. All you need is to get a few Appliances to package your services, a few workers and get a few customers then you'll be smiling to the bank. This biz is untapped and is needed in busy commercial cities infact everywhere. bIt can be combined with dry cleaning. Its called Janitorial services.

This is cool.In addition,what about running an outfit that caters for evironmental sanitation.Picking up of refuse dumps from streets and move them to a central disposal.You do not need big money to start this also.

2sexy:

While I agree with you, I wonder if some BIG boys will wanna do that lol. As for , I can do anything without shyness for the cash ooo. I dey adapt to any condition. No time.

Correct guy.There is no big boy in this stuff.Hire people that do the work.You manage them and ur outfit and collect money.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by netawuf: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2012
biz gurus, i grt u all. we all knw dat starting a biz requires capital. am luking at avenue wia we can form a biz grp or a coop society since we hav all d human resources needed at our disposal in order to hav access to finance our new born biznesses. pls genus in d house shld pls giv it a tot.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2012
stpat1: I'm presently building a new website that will cover a whole lot of issues. This will be vast because it will have something for everybody both local and international. My aim it to make something impressive with Google Adsense and this time I hope to triple what I used to earn cos i have more experience and more tools at my disposal. I'll let it out by Oct 15th and will post a screenshot of my earnings by 15th of Nov. My motto is do more talk less.

That's nice this what l plan to setup last year with a guy that claim to be guru ended up losing 37k,l bought two laptop for both of us just to moved forward but now stay idle wit me doing noting b/c where ill l get a right mentor to partner with? since then wnenever someone mention internet biz b/4 he start to explain l'm already board a ticket to abuja if the narrator stay in Lagos But when l hide behind watch u guys comment on this Thread l discovered honesty,truth,ideas and vision u all coming up with l was impressed,so people like this are on this forum.
So what's update toward the meeting place?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2012

That's nice this what l plan to setup last year with a guy that claim to be guru ended up losing 37k,l bought two laptop for both of us just to moved forward but now stay idle wit me doing noting b/c where ill l get a right mentor to partner with? since then wnenever someone mention internet biz b/4 he start to explain l'm already board a ticket to abuja if the narrator stay in Lagos But when l hide behind watch u guys comment on this Thread l discovered honesty,truth,ideas and vision u all coming up with l was impressed,so people like this are on this forum.

So what's update toward the meeting place? Still waiting 4 de form. *coex123gmail.com*
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2012
Sorry 4 that double push due to my bb misconduct sometimes undecided
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2012
chikeorji123:

So what's update toward the meeting place?

Setting up a website is not hard bro. KAI! Na wa ooo. if your lappy is avaialable and with internet connection, contact me sharp sharp and you will set up your own very website in minutes...

Take a look at the one I once sold to an American back in DEC. www.seoarticlepress.com ( currently has server problem).I have not set up any thing after that sha but if you are really serious, let me know. my email is doyen2fine [at] gmail.com or call me on 0 7 0 3 3 6 2 4 4 4 2.

A guy once contacted me sometime in August to teach but he never turned up... only God knows why...

Na FREE O. please, apart from you, know nobody should contact me . I am busy with my own stuffs.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
2sexy:

Setting up a website is not hard bro. KAI! Na wa ooo. if your lappy is avaialable and with internet connection, contact me sharp sharp and you will set up your own very website in minutes...

Take a look at the one I once sold to an American back in DEC. www.seoarticlepress.com ( currently has server problem).I have not set up any thing after that sha but if you are really serious, let me know. my email is doyen2fine [at] gmail.com or call me on 0 7 0 3 3 6 2 4 4 4 2.

A guy once contacted me sometime in August to teach but he never turned up... only God knows why...

Na FREE O. please, apart from you, know nobody should contact me . I am busy with my own stuff.

calling u right away plus sending u mail
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by klv: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Do know abuja people love's swaggs? and can pay any amount only if you can get them what they want? No matter the location you are, abuja people prefer to pay you what ever it takes to satisfy thirst for glamour and swaggs. Come market ur goods, products, creative stuffs or concept. Abuja people has toomuch money. Am wiatin for your calls. Come explor abuja, a land of opportuntis& wealth?advrtis wit abuja AD magzn now FOR free. PLS this offer is only for first 50persons to call. dnt ignor dis.HURRY! NO TIME.Cal 07062551634
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Sorry i'v not been able to attend to the various request coming in, i have been busy, buh am here to do justice to that now. I will be sending out the form to those that have requested for it. Loading...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2012
The form has been sent to the following email;
zeuskyrocky(at)gmail.com,
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
infogenius33(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
p.philip8131(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
humblelove2010(at)yahoo.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
markmorison02(at)yahoo.com.
Please do check
your email for confirmation and also notify us here.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Fasterboy: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
mabelly: The form has been sent to the following email;
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
job well done
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ 2wins and Mr Niyi (couldnt make out your nairaland handle), your replied mail/form has been received and compiled.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Chiefigho: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
MY FORM HAS BE FILLED AND SUMMITED
THANKS
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
mabelly: The form has been sent to the following email;
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
Please do check
your email for confirmation and also notify us here.

got it.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Success15(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
I believe network marketing is one of the easiest to launch out business. The problem is that so many people are afraid of rejection as well as they want quick money. If you change your paradigm about the MLM business, open your mind to learn how it works, stick to your company and go to work, in a short four years, your business will be big enough to pay you a kind of reward you can't imagine. I'm a living testimonial.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2wins(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
mabelly: @ 2win and Mr Niyi (couldnt make out your nairaland handle), your replied mail/form has been revieved and compiled.
Thanks Chairman. Keep updating me
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by planetuzor(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hi guys please include me, send the form to me planetuzo@yahoo.com
Fasterboy:
job well done
Hi guys please include me, send the form to me planetuzo@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
I have spent †ђε last 5 hours there about reading through this post from its 1st page τ̅☺ its present one aπϑ I must say I am awed at †ђε level of maturity shown in this trend. U must agree with ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ đα̲̅τ̲̅ most on nairaland aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ often taken over by kids aπϑ pple đα̲̅τ̲̅ wud luv τ̅☺ make a joke of everytin. I am a recently graduated doctor aπϑ just about starting my housemanship but I have always had this passion for business aπϑ can't just depend on my salary. I am a writer aπϑ have made quite some money writing online. I don't write articles btw, I write academic essays aπϑ †ђε pay has not been bad considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ I combined it with my own academics(I've made about 180k this year while in skul doing đα̲̅τ̲̅). However I must say đα̲̅τ̲̅ I had τ̅☺ drop it cos it was mentally demanding as I had τ̅☺ write on different areas đα̲̅τ̲̅ aren't even related τ̅☺ my field which means a lot or research goes into it.
Therefore, considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ I'm about starting work full time, I need τ̅☺ find something less tasking. I have decided τ̅☺ try blogging aπϑ website flipping.
I will be dropping some tips I have learnt later free as I really feel at home here.
My email is olamidewrites[at]gmail.com so I can be added τ̅☺ †ђε group aπϑ get †ђε form.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by DANILSA(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
AM BACK AGAIN, MY WORK NEARLY KILLED ME.MABELLY WELDONE JOO U TOO MUCH,2RUINK I HAIL, PACESETTER I SALUTE, 2SEXY U BE MAN WEY SABY. MY TIME IS SOMETHING ELSE THIS DAYS, BUT I WILL BE WILLING TO HELP WITH LOCATION OR REFRESHMENT.WUSE ABUJA. MY MAIL DEDEDAN31@YAHOO.COM
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
chikeorji123:

What! Next year ke? Ooh l thought u ill come this season Is people like u and 2sexy,stpat1 and co that prompt me to show face b/c l"m afraid of N/L and their cabals trick.
That's funny bruv. Well, my ticket for each trip to Naija is $2000. I was out there not too long, spent two weeks plus. I hope you know how pricey it can be flying around Naija and lodging in hotels? I no be politician oh but a civil servant, I get wife and a daughter , it ain't easy bruv
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2012
El Matteo: I have spent †ђε last 5 hours there about reading through this post from its 1st page τ̅☺ its present one aπϑ I must say I am awed at †ђε level of maturity shown in this trend. U must agree with ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ đα̲̅τ̲̅ most on nairaland aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ often taken over by kids aπϑ pple đα̲̅τ̲̅ wud luv τ̅☺ make a joke of everytin. I am a recently graduated doctor aπϑ just about starting my housemanship but I have always had this passion for business aπϑ can't just depend on my salary. I am a writer aπϑ have made quite some money writing online. I don't write articles btw, I write academic essays aπϑ †ђε pay has not been bad considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ I combined it with my own academics(I've made about 180k this year while in skul doing đα̲̅τ̲̅). However I must say đα̲̅τ̲̅ I had τ̅☺ drop it cos it was mentally demanding as I had τ̅☺ write on different areas đα̲̅τ̲̅ aren't even related τ̅☺ my field which means a lot or research goes into it.
Therefore, considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ I'm about starting work full time, I need τ̅☺ find something less tasking. I have decided τ̅☺ try blogging aπϑ website flipping.
I will be dropping some tips I have learnt later free as I really feel at home here.
My email is olamidewrites[at]gmail.com so I can be added τ̅☺ †ђε group aπϑ get †ђε form.

Welcome to the fold. Pls feel free to express yourself.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2012
mabelly: @ 2wins and Mr Niyi (couldnt make out your nairaland handle), your replied mail/form has been received and compiled.

mabelly, I need you to propose a time and date for the first meeting to be held in Lagos. I wont mind traveling down at all. It has to be this October.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 2:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Pacemaker:
That's funny bruv. Well, my ticket for each trip to Naija is $2000. I was out there not too long, spent two weeks plus. I hope you know how pricey it can be flying around Naija and lodging in hotels? I no be politician oh but a civil servant, I get wife and a daughter , it ain't easy bruv

Oh l didn't thought it that area rightly understand but with the help of internet we ill keep intoch.Thanks a lot ur grate idears here really motivate me.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by poke(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
I hail you all ooh. You are not doing bad at all.
I would like to be added an form sent my way
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Fasterboy: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
poke: I hail you all ooh. You are not doing bad at all.
I would like to be added an form sent my way
drop ur email then! u r welcome
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Emmy9ite(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
So when are we going to meet. I am in abj, are we going to come down to lag or wat? Guys i ve got nice business quotes and wealth principles on my blog, check it out on my signature!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by hipinnacle: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT AV HAPPENED ON NIARALAND SINCE INCEPTION. I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE HIGH SENSE OF COMMITMENT, OPENESS AND SINCERITY HERE.@2SEXY LET ME COMMEND UR FRANKNESS AND INGENUITY ON THIS FORUM, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB HERE & IF U CAN CONTINUE HELPING AND SHARING UR KNOWLEDGE, MEN WILL ALSO FLOCK AROUND U TO HELP U. I BELIEVE WE CAN KNOW MORE OF OURSELVES BETTER IN THE FUTURE WITH OTHER GREAT AND SINCERE GUYS HERE. ONE THING I LOVE IS INTEGRITY WITH SINCERITY AND I THINK U GUYS ARE DOING WELL ON THAT.

PLS.2SEXY CAN U DO ME A FAVOUR, I HAVE A BLOG THAT I JUST STARTED COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO BUT COULD NOT COMPLETE IT DUE TO SOME TECHNICALITY. THIS GIVES ME SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND I WANT TO SURROUND IT WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE. CAN U ASSIST ME AS THERE IS NO ONE AROUND ME HERE DAT HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BLOGGING.

IT IS A PAID BLOG AND TALK ABOUT BIZ AND CAREER STARTUP. I WILL CONTACT U WITH D BLOG URL IF U ACCEPT MY PLEA TO ALSO BECOME A BLOGGER LIKE U DO. MY PASSION IS WRITING AND INSPIRING TO GREATNESS IS MY HOBBY. PLS. KINDLY ASSIST ME TO CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA AND BUILD MY BIZ AROUND IT. THANKS FOLKS. KUDOS 4 D GREAT JOB.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jjjkkkooo: 4:07am On Oct 07, 2012
mabelly: @ 2wins and Mr Niyi (couldnt make out your nairaland handle), your replied mail/form has been received and compiled.
I m Niyi, my NL name is jjjkkkooo. Don't mind that name I tried to change a while ago but coudnt. Thnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71