Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2415509 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:
lwkmd...mhen.see as una blood dey hot..please calm down. its just politics nothing personal. just like the our oga at the top who said everyone has been paid yet people were paid yesterday and more will be paid this coming week.. please don't have BP cause of this news. the H.O.S is just doing his work. nothing personal.. all of will be paid and issued the new identity cards in the fullest of time

....that is not the issue....politicians have lost every touch of honesty...what stops him to just say" everybody will be paid , there might be challenges YeS!!!! we are working on it...if he doesn't want to contradict his oga at the top@wike...anyway, this wat you get when you put people who lack knowledge of the civil service and lack information there in....as head...... he made a fool of himself and I no sure shame even catch am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
ON a serious note. we should understand that there is no way that out of 23 LGAs in rivers state only 2 (obia akpor and phalga) will have government teachers while the rest are declared ghost workers.. lol. so just do the math. its politics they are playing..

Ecobank and FCMB peeps get ready to receive alert between Monday and Tuesday. .it can only get better from here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
I'm still in shock at what the head of service said on radio.. I cant imagine why people no longer fear God.. So if you don't have the new ID card you won't be paid.. Cus that's what he was trying to imply. Another delay tactics again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Copied from ICT twitter account
RVSG ICT
@ rvsg_ict
@Enigmacity OK so the UBE is 23000 and PSSSSB is
9000... we have distributed about 100% of cards to
all MDAs, however UBE and PSSSSB 25%

RVSG ICT
@ rvsg_ict
so we are distributing the cards thru the UBE and
PSSSSB boards... its a large number, and it takes
time to go round

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Can you imagine the height of hypocrisy and insincerity of the mad head of satan by name Rufus Satan loose?I remembered asking the lady that captured me if there is any other thing after I was captured and she clearly told me nothing and then said I can go.The man am sure must have sold his conscience like his pay master but I know that my God will deal with them on my behalf.
#ineedmysalaryfromfebruarytojuly.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeemlyon:
I'm still in shock at what the head of service said on radio.. I cant imagine why people no longer fear God.. So if you don't have the new I'd card you won't be paid.. Cus that's what he was trying to emply. Another delay tactics again, and some ignorant morons will come here and defend their governor.. The thunder that will fire you, will come in rainbow colours.. Rivers civil servants are in for a longggg ride..
OK slowpoke.. is this what he was trying to EMPLY?

don't blame you sha..if MTN no dash you free weekend data..you wont come here and start displaying your ignorance..
no one is defending the governor (like we're not all affected ) what am saying is that we should understand that there exist a fine line drawn between propaganda and what the government really means. I guess this is too hard for your weyrey head to grasp

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:

don't blame you sha..if MTN no dash you free weekend data..you wont come here and start displaying your ignorance..
no one is defending the governor (like we're not all affected ) what am saying is that we should understand that there exist a fine line drawn between propaganda and what the government really means.

I don't usually comment unless I have a reliable information to give here.. I was just upset by the head of service this morning.. Sorry for that rude comment..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:

no one is defending the governor (like we're not all affected ) what am saying is that we should understand that there exist a fine line drawn between propaganda and what the government really means. I guess this is too hard for your weyrey head to grasp

pls if u want to correct someone endeavor to put it in a corrective way and nt in a sacarstic manners.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeemlyon:

I guess you are one of those licking ur governors ass.. I hope he gives you money for drugs you stupid fvck... Ass hole.
My dear, u sounded rather too harsh. As a teacher u should nt employ such a vulger words while addressing a fellow teacher. No matter d situation or provocation d fact remains that as a teacher we are all role models advertently or inadvertently to so many people out there. If i were u, i will swallow my pride, withdraw this statement and apologise as a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeemlyon:

I guess you are one of those licking ur governors ass.. I hope he gives you money for drugs you stupid fvck... Ass hole.
you bet? am with our amiable governor right now enjoying the choicest wine and lobsters.. weyrey go help yourself with otapiapia.

but seriously I don't understand how hunger has clouded our thinking faculty..
no new identity card no salary right?
so you go to your bank and flash your new ID and say to the cashier oya , pay me. I don get the new ID..
lol.. guys relax, it wont happen. payment wil continue this week. WITH OR WITHOUT THE NEW IDENTIFY CARD. so cheer up

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:
you bet? am with our amiable governor right now enjoying the choicest wine and lobsters.. weyrey go help yourself with otapiapia.

but seriously I don't understand how hunger has clouded our thinking faculty..
no new identity card no salary right?
so you go to your bank and flash your new ID and say to the cashier oya , pay me. I don get the new ID..
lol.. guys relax, it wont happen. payment wil continue this week. WITH OR WITHOUT THE NEW IDENTIFY CARD. so cheer up

sorry for my comment Mr gold360..I don't usually comment unless I have a reliable information to give here.. I was just upset that's all. I didn't mean to insult anyone.. It's just annoying seeing how these men lie to rivers people.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2016
emekatex:
My dear, u sounded rather too harsh. As a teacher u should nt employ such a vulger words while addressing a fellow teacher. No matter d situation or provocation d fact remains that as a teacher we are all role models advertentely or inadvertentely to so many people out there. If i were u, i will swallow my pride, withdraw this statement and apologise as a gentle man.
yeah.. Thanks.. Annoyance na bad thing o.. Lol.. Am sorry

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2016
I don tire for this state and country... Last time wike came and lied on radio now this name has lied again that civil servants has being paid my God help us abeg the country is heading for doom due to international standard corrupt practices.
I wan travel out abeg I go miss una o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeemlyon:
sorry for my comment Mr gold360..I don't usually comment unless I have a reliable information to give here.. I was just upset that's all. I didn't mean to insult anyone.. It's just annoying seeing how these men lie to rivers people.
my dear. its OK I understand. everybody dey vex. please forgive me too if I've offended you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:
my dear. its OK I understand. everybody dey vex. please forgive me too if I've offended you.
Thank u.. I just hope we all smile to the ATM from tomorrow.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
hakeemlyon:
Thank u.. I just hope we all smile to the ATM from tomorrow.. Lol
lols..not too fast. tomorrow is Sunday. but I can relate to your enthusiasm sha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol true. He's actually performing his political (lying/propaganda) duties. Ofcourse, he will support his oga who's been telling everyone that we have been paid to date.

Relax guys, we'll be paid from Monday the 1st of August.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:
lols..not too fast. tomorrow is Sunday. but I can relate to your enthusiasm sha.
my dear... Lols

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
It is very annoying how some ppl lie with impunity. Just look at what this man, Head of Service, is saying; that those who said they did biometric without collecting the new I'd Card hv not been captured and are not Civil Servants. Just negodu.......God go real deal with these people for playing politics with our salaries, lives and career
D truth of d matter is, d state Government issued d contract for d biometrics together with issuance of new ID card with micro chip on it to dem, but now, they re planning to emmbezle d money meant for d issuing of new ID card to their own treasuries . All his comment was to defend himself n his cohorts in crime , making d governor n d general public believe dat new ID were issued to civil servants after biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
I went to biometrics venue yesterday. During my biometrics capturing on 6 July I was told by the young girl that attended to me that my bank account digit are 9 insted of 10 digit, I pleaded with her to help me correct it, she refused and told me that they were instructed not to correct any bank account error, that if I did not receive my salary after 3 weeks I should go and complain to the ministry of finance. I went to ministry of finance 4 days after that, the Director Auto payroll check their system using my computer number, he told me that my account number is complete 10 digit, he gave me a written note stated that my account number is complete. Since yesterday was the last day, luckly for me I met a God sent man who work with them, after explaining to him, he check their system using my BVN, he told me that my account number is still 9 digit ( not correct ) he ask me to write the correct one which I did, he went into inner room for the correction. He finally came out with written complete details of my information, inculding my complete correct account number, full name, computer number, and school. I really thank God, some might have similar case, I discover because I ask the girl if there is any problem in my information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Many were there yesterday, the same man that attended to me told us that anything about salary for the remaining batches that they captured recently was shut down as instructed, that the whole list of the remaining batches will be forwarded to the ministry of finance immidetely they finish yesterday. He ask us to be expecting our salary by next week. They will start biometrics for pensioners by Monday next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
join the trends in tweeter now using the hastag @govWike #wikestopthelies, #payour6monthssalary intead us all exchanging words here, let our anger be heard loud and clear
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
come to think of it, the new ID cards actually exist. I saw the ID with a staff of ministry of transport who has since done his biometrics. The ID cards will be delivered through our boards.........so chill, everyone that did the biometrics will get a new ID card.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chibuking81:
I went to biometrics venue yesterday. During my biometrics capturing on 6 July I was told by the young girl that attended to me that my bank account digit are 9 insted of 10 digit, I pleaded with her to help me correct it, she refused and told me that they were instructed not to correct any bank account error, that if I did not receive my salary after 3 weeks I should go and complain to the ministry of finance. I went to ministry finance 4 days after that, the Director Auto payroll check their system using my computer number, he told me that my account number is complete 10 digit, he gave me a written note stated that my account number is complete. Since yesterday was the last day, luckly for me I met a God sent man who work with them, after explaining to him, he check their system using my BVN, he told me that my account number is still 9 digit ( not correct ) he ask me to write the correct one which I did, he went into inner room for the correction. He finally came out with written complete details of my information, inculding my complete correct account number, full name, computer number, and school. I really thank God, some might have similar case, I discover because I ask the girl if there is any problem in my information.
I was given an incident form to fill after been captured bearing incorrect account details during the biometric, I hope that will address the incorrect account number issue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
rOsy247:
Lol true. He's actually performing his political (lying/propaganda) duties. Ofcourse, he will support his oga who's been telling everyone that we have been paid to date.

Relax guys, we'll be paid from Monday the 1st of August.
GBAM...Your head dey there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
pkkpro:

I was given an incident form to fill after been captured bearing incorrect account details during the biometric, I hope that will address the incorrect account number issue.
they might correct it. I was not given during my own time, even as I requested for the incident form they refused. I will advice you to make sure that they correct it, if they can attend to you by next week, because they will still be there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Finally the NUT chairman has risen from his slumber, dares HOS and rivers state government over the HOS claims today and assured teachers that all their salaries will be paid without further delay while urging all not to panic.He said there was never any directives with regards to submitting the old I'd and collecting the new one.He also said that other ministries has been receiving their salaries without the new I'd hence the teachers can never be victims to that.He further declared that he has called for NUT NEC meeting by next week Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Traitors, what have they been doing this whole 6months that their workers weren't paid.......

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
hail:
Finally the NUT chairman has risen from his slumber, dares HOS and rivers state government over the HOS claims today and assured teachers that all their salaries will be paid without further delay while urging all not to panic.He said there was never any directives with regards to submitting the old I'd and collecting the new one.He also said that other ministries has been receiving their salaries without the new I'd hence the teachers can never be victims to that.He further declared that he has called for NUT NEC meeting by next week Tuesday.
in P Square's own voice ''UNCLE PLEASE TELL US A STORY ''

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
hail:

Too late.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Rivers State Government says over forty nine thousand Civil Servants were captured in the just conclude biometrit verification exercise.
The state Head of Service RUFUS GODWIN made the disclosure on a radio programme monitored in Port Harcourt.

The head of Service said staff strength in the state civil service was put at over fifty seven thousand adding that the difference after the verification exercise is over seven thousand.

He said those who were not captured in the exercise are not genuine civil service.

The head of service also disclose that the state government has commenced the compilation of the list of those who were involved in the blotting of the civil service, stressing that they will be prosecuted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The state Chairman of the NUJ LUCKY NKPOGONE gave the assurance while reacting to comments allegedly made by the State Head of Service RUFUS GODWIN that teachers without new identity cards will not be paid.

However; the state NUT Chairman who spoke in interview with correspondent LEVI ISU, said other civil servants have been receiving salaries without the issuance of the identity cards, stressing that teachers in Rivers state have complied with directives of the state government over the verification exercise.

The NUT Chairman also disclosed that the State Executive Council of the Union will be meeting next Tuesday to address the issues arising from the just concluded biometric exercise.

LUCKY NKPONGENE is the Rivers State Chairman of the NUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (853) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.