Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse (1503 Views)

Nobody Can Curse You. / Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Who Can Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse by yommyuk: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2012
In Genesis 39:2 “The Lord was with Joseph, so he succeeded in everything he did as he served in the home of his Egyptian master. Potiphar’s wife tried to tempt Joseph, he refused by saying “My master trust me with everything in his entire household. No one here has more authority than I do. He has held nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How can I do such a wicked thing? It would be a great sin against God.” How lovely it would have being if Adam and Eve had the same fear of God in them in the Garden of Eden. How Joyous the angel of Heaven are whenever we choose to do the will of God.
Joseph lived in accordance to the will of God and was blessed. Even His children received a blessing that they were not naturally and traditionally entitled to.
Genesis 48: 5-6
“Now I am claiming as my own sons these two boys of yours, Ephraim and Manasseh, who were born here in the land of Egypt before I arrived. They are my sons, just as Reuben and Simeon are.
Joseph’s son each inherited a separate tribe later in Israel and became one of the strongest tribes of Israel. No other grandchild of Jacob received this inheritance.
Psalms 105:19-21
“Until the time came to fulfil his dreams, the Lord tested Joseph’s character. Then Pharaoh sent for him and set him free, the ruler of the nation opened his prison door. Joseph was put in charge of all the Kings household, he became ruler over all the kings’ possessions.”
As Christians, we may go thru trials, but be rest assured, God is only testing us. Stand still! Be strong! Every closed door shall be opened and the Lord shall make us possess all that he has promised us IJMN – Amen!!!!!!!

Luke 19:1-4, we read how Zacchaeus went the extra mile to see Jesus by climbing a sycamore tree. This act was very undignified for a man of Zacchaeus power and wealth. It showed his genuine spiritual interest in Jesus Christ. He was prepared to do whatever it will take to see Jesus.
Psalm 51:17
“The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and a repentant heart, O God
In Luke 19:7 we learnt that the people were displeased that Jesus choose to enter and stay in a sinner’s house. But Jesus saw something in Zacchesus. He saw that his heart was right.
Luke 19:8
“Meanwhile, Zacchesus stood before the Lord and said, “I will give half my wealth to the poor, Lord, and if I have cheated people on their taxes, I will give them back four times as much!”
Brethern! What is hindering you from doing the will of God? What are you holding unto, that is not allowing the will of God to be established in your life? What sin have you committed, that is getting in the way of your joy in the Lord?
Please let us mediate on these questions.
Luke 19:9
“Jesus responded, “Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a true son of Abraham.”
PRAYER
Today, may the spirit that will make us true Christians bring the salvation of the Lord into our homes IJMN – Amen
God bless and have a prosperous week!!!!!!!
Re: Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse by Joagbaje(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
a child of God cant be cursed except he put himself under a curse

1 Like

Re: Whom The Lord Bless, No One Can Curse by OmoAlata(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Joagbaje: a child of God cant be cursed except he put himself under a curse

And if he does get cursed, the curse returns back to sender by fire by fire grin

(1) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Stops 500 Years Traditions And Shifts To Holy Spirit / O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married / What Is The Difference Between Purgatory And Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.