Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. (19903 Views)

The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman / Three Things Women Really Hate About Men. / Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by 190: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cute bliss: cut off ur joysti*ck and give me wink

lets corrabolate [size=4pt]outside nl[/size]
what say you! wink wink
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
AmBeautiful: 1.Have an abortion.
2.Marry a muslim or atheist(or somebody other than a christian).
3.Commit crime.

Best response so far...you are truly BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Back wid an answer•
Fight[physical combat]ht for love
Mke an oath convenant
Goin diabolical

Huh? Lolz...
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by MrCGPA(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
1. I can never leak/suck a girls virgina because of any stupid love
2. I can never love a girl more than my beloved mum
3. I can never steal for love
4. I will not vote Buhary/El-rufy for love.
5. I will not insult my almighty God for love.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
ayobase:

U are so on point on that NO 4....for why....Lawd have mercy!
U knw wat, 90% of grls always wish, want, n desire d head job from guys. May b we will make it a topic for d chicks sincere response. What do u think?
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
190:

lets corrabolate [size=4pt]outside nl[/size]
what say you! wink wink
anyhow na
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emmy9ite: When people say 'love is blind' i just laugh at them coz my love can see without glasses.
Here are three things i can never do for love
-I can NEVER die for love/a girl. (I know Jesus did it for me)
-I can NEVER tell a girl 'I love you more than my mum' (so dumb)
-I can NEVER kneel down and beg a girl. angry (no matter how the offence is serious)

over to you_
i like this
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Necsy: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emmy9ite: When people say 'love is blind' i just laugh at them coz my love can see without glasses.
-I can NEVER kneel down and beg a girl. angry (no matter how the offence is serious)

over to you_
Guy, it is bcs ur gal hs tress tins. 1, she is xtra ugly. 2, she is nt respectful. 3, she is nt luvin & caring
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by 190: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cute bliss: anyhow na

contact me here

https://www.nairaland.com/962003/lets-talk-legend-190/1

lets relate wink wink
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Spy360: i like this
smiley
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Necsy: Guy, it is bcs ur gal hs tress tins. 1, she is xtra ugly. 2, she is nt respectful. 3, she is nt luvin & caring
Not_true
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by ayobase(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: its cunnilingus dude/maam..
...and btw,you missing out big time!!

So, ur own "from behind" na "mouth action"
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by ayobase(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
murtalaa: brother u are obviously a muslim but you let yourself descend lower than the people you are trying pitifully to impress. Morale: 1. never make a sweeping generalisation 2. Islam has no place for tribalism and hate as your post epitomises.

u wanna judge me?
I live among those cows for 6years and I know how they think.
Only few are decent among them!
Maybe u are among the few.....lets not derail!
I shouldnt be a Muslim or Xtain before MORALLY concerned views are passed.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by ayobase(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
dvdon:
U knw wat, 90% of grls always wish, want, n desire d head job from guys. May b we will make it a topic for d chicks sincere response. What do u think?

Start it and holla at me .... Im gonna be around.....thought of it also!
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by C3asar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
190: i can swim the deepest oceans
climb the highest mountains
enter the thickest forest for my woman
but i would never ever send my woman recharge card!!

never undecided
[s]

never undecided
[/s]

never undecided
pLs snd me d stres of climbin, enter, smimmin nd tak a recharg crd
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
-I can never die for love(not even for the love of myself undecided)

I can't think of any other thing now,i know there are many things i can't do for love,na just make the thing present himself first.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by MrCGPA(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
1. I can't sex/fork a girl on her mensis/period because of love
2. I can't fight my pparents bc of love.
3. I can't love problem bc of love.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
1. I cannot kill myself for love.(What kind of ogbanje spirit would make me do that?)
2. I cannot go to jail for love.(I love my freedom too much)
3. I cannot disrespect/fight my parents for love.(That guy has to be extraordinary for me to not talk to my parents for 1 day, talkless of fighting with them.)
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: 1. I cannot kill myself for love.(What kind of ogbanje spirit would make me do that?)
2. I cannot go to jail for love.(I love my freedom too much)
3. I cannot disrespect/fight my parents for love.(That guy has to be extraordinary for me to not talk to my parents for 1 day, talkless of fighting with them.)
i will add this to my list.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
1. I can never die for love
2. I can never fall in love with a muslim sad
3. I can never fall in love with an hausa :/
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wow. 1. I cant starve 4 love. 2. I cant sacrifice money(i.e leave a business propasal 4 luv). 3. I cant do anything immoral just 2 impress 4 love(i.e push cocane, murder, steal e.t.c). Besides am single, so.......
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nurudeen390: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fantastic coment
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
There is absolutely nuffin I cnt do for love except being taken for a fool.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by honeycandy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
dvdon: This is a tough one. Let me see *thinking* ok i think
1. i can't slap a soldjer for her
2. i won't spend on her frnds if i ask her out n she comes wif 10 more grls
3. i won't buy her *dido* if she asks for
And finally u grls won't lyk this,
4. i will neva give her a head job even if she decides to lick off d original colour frm my lolipop if u knw wat i mean.

Super Story. Yimu. You've not met a girl you're crazy about. If you do, you'll beg to give it to her.
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emmy9ite: Lemme help you....
3. You can never FIGHT for love smiley

how did you know that Or have you been spying on ma brain lately?
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by honeric01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
I can't marry a chronic liar for love (my mind is just too restless to allow such)
I can't marry a bimbo for love (i need challenges and that is also needed in my partner)
I can't marry someone who's against those that i love (someone who's against my sources of joy).
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2012

over to you_

All the things you you mentioned above i cant do em + i cant buy a girl bold 5 while am using bold 4(madness) and i cant give a girl 70k in cash but i can buy her something worth over 70k (call me a ritualist, i no care)
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2012

never undecided
badt guy! grin
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided and they are the same people who end up crying for love like they lost their mum..smh!
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by OmoAlata(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
I'll never put a man's d1ck in my mouth for love or war. No way jose grin
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sijo01:

how did you know that Or have you been spying on ma brain lately?
you can say that again. cheesy
Re: Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Omo Alata: I'll never put a man's d1ck in my mouth for love or war. No way jose grin
hehe..ok na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Pictures Of Nigerian Girls Exposing Themselves / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.