Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding (1841 Views)

Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding by spyder880(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
I saw the last topic on same issue but didnt wanna read the story since I think its a ploy to divert traffic somewhere else.

But this one happened to a neighbor, the story is that this girl has been giving this guy hell all through the courtship, abusing the guy openly and refusing to go ahead with the wedding plans twice, only to be begged by friends to continue.
I heard the lady is a spendthrift and made nonsense of the guys life savings in 6 months. (Na so i hear) cheesy

To cut the long story short, things came to a head on the wedding night, when all the guests left and the guy wanted to sample his goods for the first time, those very close said the girl refused advances and wanted the 'show' postponed. And thats when the guy lost it! The story said the guy blew his fuse and drew out his belt from his wedding attire and beat the girl black and blue. When neighbors finally forced their way in, they only rushed the girl to the hospital, we dont know who called the police and the man was locked up from around 10.30pm to the next day.

The two families pitched in and made the worst of the situation by taking sides, and the marriage was suspended for a whole 3 weeks. I still see them both and although they still live together, I am not too close to them to see how happy they are.

Contributions should be matured and aimed at finding reasons that can lead to this, and how intending coupples can avoid it. (I get time today, so I will be operating in this section of nairaland cheesy, Madam CC, I hail o, we no dey see you for property section again?
Re: Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding by chidexy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
that's a funny but sad story. I hope they've made up. Witnessed something similar in 1992. Fight broke out during reception. Both families were struggling to control the sharing of food and refreshment, resulting in the fight. The family of the bride took her home while that of the groom did same. The sad aspect of the whole episode was that there was enough food to go round twice with left over. This took place at the Multi Purpose hall at the then Lake Nwaebere campus of FUTO (Now Imo State University Owerri site). Needless to say that we the students had the best time helping ourselves to what was abandoned there

1 Like

Re: Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding by dayokanu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
OP,

Why should the guy whip someone because she didnt drop pussy? Why him sef no sample the thing before saying I do?

The guy Bleep up
Re: Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding by BlackPikiN(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
hahaha, funny people.

Make he go smell small time for cell very well

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. / 8 Causes Of Marriage Failure / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.