Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family (8616 Views)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by ochejoseph(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
When I opened that thread like Many other Nairalander’s I expected to see cogent points that Points to the Fact that despite the Bible say we as Men are still subordinates to our Beautiful wives in many ways, now before you start throwing stones read this carefully

Hitting a woman is the strongest sign of a Man's weakness , forget the Fact that some women can turn the Pope into Mike Tyson , it is completely Unacceptable for any man to hit his wife or vice versa its simply crossing the red line.

There are several reasons why I strongly believe women are technically stronger than men.
Here is a scenario from typical Nigerian Village:

Scene 1 : Husband and wife wake up and Both head to the Farm ,husband on Bicycle ,wife on Foot

Scene 2 : Wife arrives late Husband starts complaining , wife explains she had to breast feed the child before leaving her with Grand Ma ,quarrel is resolved and they Both carry out the Farm work together

Scene 3 : Husband Complains he is tired, wife says she Needs time to gather more fire wood , Husband takes some rest under the Mango tree in the Farm while wife gathers more fire wood and picks some fruits for the Kids

Scene 4:
Farm work over, they both get set to head Home , husband mounts his bicycle and Pedal home with little or no Load , wife carrying a heap of farm produce, fruits and fire wood heads Home on foot

Scene 5: Wife on arrival Home sees husband drinking palm wine under the tree with his friends, greets them and head straight for the fire place to make Brunch

Scene 6: she finishes and serves the family food , Bath the children and wash their clothes but before she could clean up the kids and herself the sun was already setting

Scene : 7 as the sun sets , the Powerful woman already has her dinner on fire , before darkness falls she set the lamp and set dinner before the family, they eat and are all happy

Scene 8. As Night falls they all go to Bed, but while she was about to enjoy her sweet deep and well deserved sleep Oga ( "Head of the Home "wink taps her to complain about the ''konjititis'' and the Need to placate the one eyed Snake , again she rises up to the occasion and delivers:

It takes less than 3 minutes for head of the home to fall into slumber after discharging the white paint , but the woman takes more time to sleep because of the earlier interruption to her sleep .

When morning come the whole scenario is repeated

In Urban areas the scenario is not different

Scene 1 : Both wake up and Go to work , return by 5pm all stressed up ,

Scene: 2 on arrival wife moves straight into the kitchen while we the ''head of the home'' start changing channels from BBC to NTA , from CNN to Aljezeera flipping through newspapers and our phones in the process.

Scene 3: food is served we eat and go to Bed for some rest, she cleans up, and clear out all the rubbish in the house, But immediately she hits the Bed without even allowing her take a breath we pounce on Her, as loving as she is , she looks straight into your eyes and say ''OK but let me change "

On a lighter Note

1. You work for 30 days you collect your 10,000 Salary you carry 4,000 give woman to buy her cream!

Who is the head = the woman

2. You fought over a woman and you got beaten mercilessly and left unconscious by the road side !
Who is the head = the women

3. You feed your family Indomie, while you drink garri. But you buy fried rice and chicken + salad for that woman !

4. You Buy Okirika for your children, bend down select for yourself and Gucci for the Babe

Who is the head = the Babe

5. You send =N= 200 credit to your Mum, =N= 100 to your Dad and your own phone only has credit for flashing but you buy =N 3000 credit for the woman !

Who is the Head= the woman

6. Your Fathers Peugeot 504 is grounded, you just bought your babe a Rav 4!

Who is the head= the Babe

7. Your younger sister Needs 100'K for surgery you deny her, but paid 300''K for that woman to attend her best friends 30th Birthday in the Dubai !

Finally

God took extra time to make women ,to say they are beautiful is an understatement , he gave them extraordinary grace to cope with situations that could make a man commit suicide ,without women our homes will be in shambles !
However, God can never be wrong, He is just too Intelligent, How can the one who suspended the ball called earth Without strings be wrong , The Kabiyesi who uses the mouth of Fish as ATM Never fails !

He said Man is the head of the Home

Ephesians 5 Vs 22 -25 AMPLIFIED

5:22 Wives, be subject (be submissive
and adapt yourselves) to your own
husbands as [a service] to the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is head of the wife
as Christ is the Head of the church,
Himself the Savior of [His] body.
5:24 As the church is subject to Christ,
so let wives also be subject in
everything to their husbands.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, as
Christ loved the church and gave
Himself up for her

Peter 3:1 - Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to
your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word,
they also may without the word be won by the
conversation of the wives;

Lets stop destroying homes by promoting articles that divide the family and destroy society, if we respect our wives, and treat them as Queens , they will make us the Kings we truly are

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

OCHE BLOGS AT http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ochejoseph

37 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bellong: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by ochejoseph(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
SINCERELY CAN YOU DO THIS ?

8 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by lilmax(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Whether you jump from pillar to post the man is still the head of the family.well not all men especially the ones that depend on their wives for money.

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bellong: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ochejoseph: SINCERELY CAN YOU DO THIS ?

What is the big deal about it?

23 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
All these yeye power toggle.

THERE IS NO HEAD , NOR TAIL, NOR NECK ABI NA INTESTINE.

When a man and woman come together in matrimony , you two become one for the benefit of the family.

All these power struggle una dey exhibit here, except you are in a master, zombie relationship, then carry go.

Every gender have their own responsibility and should be respected.

18 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Una don quick do COUNTER THREAD? grin

nawa o grin

oya o forward match here if you hear your name grin

the following people are wanted in this thread as I spread my mat grin

Cococandy
damphurey
Sophyrocks
coogar
Relationship 101
Feraz

and other well wishers grin

you are wanted here o grin

co

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Many people have been very FURIOUS for reasons I can understand grin

that their very own gender expose their yash outside grin

which abuse I no read finish including some people wishing him death grin

chaiiii grin

pop corn sellers wey una o grin

make I dress go back incase another missile one dey fly grin

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by angelTI(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Well written!

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Times and times again, i have questioned who really is the HEAD OF THE FAMILY with the constant emphasis on women women women up and down to contribute sooooo much to making marriage work while the man is left alone to do nothing. Infact excuses are always provided for the man's irresponsibilty. This belief of men being babies whose faeces should be constantly cleaned up by their wives makes me laugh!! I dnt think people truly understand what being the head is. This is because people see being the Head as a Mere position, Like a position of the president, a military commandant, a position of power that must not be struggled/competed for and not as an exemplary role filled with responsibilties. A lot of people do not like to focus on the responsibilities being the Head brings. People who love to use the 'Man is the Head' national anthem to suppress women need to read their bibles properly as to what being the head really means. If a married woman is to do soooo much while her husband does so little, Why is he the Head?

Kudos to the Op. Nice one. You will only be treated as a king if you treat your wife as a queen.

17 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
kulyie: Una don quick do COUNTER THREAD? grin

nawa o grin

Cococandy
damphurey
Sophyrocks
coogar
Relationship 101
Feraz

co

You go fear roll call. Present Ma!!

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2014

Mr. Bukatyne does

@OP;

The issues with the other tread was that he was too emotional with it and mixing abuse with been the head

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok I've spread my mat.
Who's sharing the pop corn?
cheesy

I don't drink alcohol on sundays so bar man bring coke come
Tenks
kulyie: Una don quick do COUNTER THREAD? grin

nawa o grin

Cococandy
damphurey
Sophyrocks
coogar
Relationship 101
Feraz

co
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Mintayo(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Kini big deal?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by shizzleStar: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Scenario 1: You can barely find such now, with girl child education, women liberation and empowerment, all those have changed now. Gone are those days you know.

Scenario 2: an improved and modernised version of scenario 1 smiley

Scenario 3: (the lighter note)
It will only take a highly irresponsible and foolish man to behave in such manner, a man who has little or no respect for his wife and children, driven by lust for some daughters of eve who if care is not taken may eventually ruin his home, fleece him and dump him.

And finally, you said 'God can never be wrong'...making the man head of the home. This has been mis-interpreted in many ways albeit deliberately by some for some reason.

You ended well by admonishing and i quote for emphasis:

Lets stop destroying homes by promoting articles and threads that divide the family and destroy the society, if we respect our wives, and treat them as Queens, they will make us the Kings we truly are. However the fact remains that: the man is the HEAD OF THE HOME.

That is the main essence of this thread and hopefully will not be lost on us. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Blackchampion(m): 5:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Them MODs! What hav u posted to FP dis Monday morning? Huh?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by donlizzy111: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2014
The Hottest Naija Spot For: Hot Updates | Free Browsing |Mobile + PC Tutorial | Forum | Fbt | Online Gist, +Exam expo, Music, + App Downloads , + chat with new friends and Download LATEST GHALLYWOOD MOVIE... CLICK =>>> [url]HTTP://HIGHWEBS.TK[/url] AND REGISTER WITH US TODAY!
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2014
I was expecting this...
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Aidy97(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Not all men treat their wives with disrespect,..

7 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by lonelydora: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by rill: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm sori buh I neva understand wetin d op dey talk
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by idris4r83(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Man is the head while woman is the neck that turns the head.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by lonelydora: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2014

I can only do this only if she's pregnant.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by t12tosin: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2014
@OP, was all that the reflection of what u experienced or what you dont want to be?

In earlier tread, all i saw was a frustrated person, either that the person he loves was married to another man and that man treated his lady as he saw fit, but mr. Man watin consign u? Watin God don join together let no man put assunder.
If this guy is going tru the frustration of losing the love of his life to another and plan on takin his frustration on NL, why not find another woman marry and shower on her all the good tins u expect to see of how a man should treat his wife for Action speaks better than all this bottled up frustrated emotions u r letting lose by the second.

Be the change u want to experience.

I notice that ppl like u are the worst of all, u may think that u can neva cross those lines u've enumerated, but trust me, u would av gone a thousand miles past those lines before you know whats happening.

Before i commot, are you sure u no be Woman wrapper?

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by disloman(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmm.Different kinds of opinions we go dey c 4 nairaland sha.make I siddon dey look ooo.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by disloman(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Ma je ki ele ju e l'oju. Cos its a normal tin a responsible man can do for his lady.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by disloman(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Ma je ki ele ju e l'oju. Cos its a normal tin a responsible man can do for his lady.O de fe so di babara.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by disloman(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Chillisauce: All these yeye power toggle.

THERE IS NO HEAD , NOR TAIL, NOR NECK ABI NA INTESTINE.

When a man and woman come together in matrimony , you two become one for the benefit of the family.

All these power struggle una dey exhibit here, except you are in a master, zombie relationship, then carry go.

Every gender have their own responsibility and should be respected.

Gbam but Man is still d head of d family.No matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Man is the head of the family. Whatever you may think,that's your headache.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by VocalWalls: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2014
A counter

Its not about attacks and counter attacks.

If you start having such views, you are bound to have problems.

Just let it all flow.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823807/beautiful-graphical-3d-wallpapers-home

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by disloman(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2014
lonelydora:

I can only do this only if she's pregnant.
c mentality.Na wa oooo.U must av gone thru a lot oooo.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Afrocatalyst: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Whatever rocks your boat o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? / I Need A Flatmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.