Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fingerprint Matching Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fingerprint Matching Application (2331 Views)

PHP With Fingerprint Scanner / Fingerprint Programming In ASP.NET / Fingerprint Authentication In Vb.net Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerprint Matching Application by Allenbaba(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
I want to design a fingerprint matching application but I don't know how I can go about it.
Does anybody here know any tutorial that will teach me this or does anybody have a good ebook on this topic?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by naijaswag1: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
You have to get a finger print SDK.They are mostly commercial so an evaluation copy might serve you.If your application is commercial after evaluation and development of your project,you can now purchase.
http://www.griaulebiometrics.com/en-us/fingerprint_sdk

I copied this off that website --> The Fingerprint SDK supports multiple programming languages including Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C++, .NET, FoxPro, Perl, PHP, ASP and many others.

Basically,you need to know how to develop an application in any one of these languages and when you have developed your gui then you integrate the fingerprint sdk and get it to pick up fingerprints from a finger print scanner that you will purchase like those used for WAEC and NECO registration.

I can do it for you or guide you using Java desktop technologies.
mail--->frankgod02@gmail.com or drop your number here.
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by Allenbaba(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2012
I have sent you an email
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by aladenika123: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
pls send to me how to install sceu gen fingerprint machine and how to equally install personal thumb print machine
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by Bros1: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can help you out if you want assistance .NET. Our enterprise software products at Codebase Technologies have biometric support integrated. I can send you code samples , SDK and ActiveX for bimetric integration into desktop and browser based apps.
Thanks
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by NumberOne2(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2012
I don't see any way of having such an app without some kind of hardware attached. Else, where will be scanning be done? On the phone screen or via the camera? I don't think so.
Re: Fingerprint Matching Application by naijaswag1: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2012
Number_One: I don't see any way of having such an app without some kind of hardware attached. Else, where will be scanning be done? On the phone screen or via the camera? I don't think so.
Number_One: I don't see any way of having such an app without some kind of hardware attached. Else, where will be scanning be done? On the phone screen or via the camera? I don't think so.

You are right.You must purchase a fingerprint scanner to pick up the finger prints.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Or Build From Scratch, Which Is It To Be? / What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never / Java And Bluetooth Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.