Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App (2257 Views)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / I Need Someone Good At Solving Past Question On Pasca And Compiler Construct / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by supercase1(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2020
I want to create a quality jamb & waec past question/answer app with offline use features how much would it cost I need reviews and estimate from programmers in the house
Thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by balosammy(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Do u know u can create this app u need yourself without paying so much for it
U dont need any technical skills to do this
I don't need to preach too much before u can get what am saying .
Holla me on if u want me give u the stuff free
I ain't joking or making mouth
U can do this yourself
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by supercase1(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
balosammy:
U can do this yourself
How can i do it pls!!!!!
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by balosammy(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2020
supercase1:

How can i do it pls!!!!!

Send me a WhatsApp number

070--14--94-595--5
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by RightNow(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
email me at Olaniyiojeyinka@gmail.com and lets discuss
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrWondah(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2020
balosammy:
U can do this yourself

stop deceiving people upandan. apps like this requires lots of algorithm and logic for best performance.

I did something like this as my final project and I can tell you it wasn't a one month job.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrWondah(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2020
supercase1:
I want to create a quality jamb & waec past question/answer app with offline use features how much would it cost I need reviews and estimate from programmers in the house
Thanks

op, the cost of applications like this depends on the features you need and the level of skilled engineering.

you need to consider the platforms, and the technologies needed.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by Sibrah: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
supercase1:
Thanks
Chat me up on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 for details
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by balosammy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrWondah:

stop deceiving people upandan. apps like this requires lots of algorithm and logic for best performance.

I did something like this as my final project and I can tell you it wasn't a one month job.

Ok
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by mustang247: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2020
supercase1:
Thanks

Whatapp me on 081 678 282 56. I can help you out with this.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by BitCraftman: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2020
web based app or mobile app.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by Paskid01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrWondah:

op, the cost of applications like this depends on the features you need and the level of skilled engineering.

you need to consider the platforms, and the technologies needed.
Hi...It's a close friend. I sent you an email with another account... Please reply as soon as possible
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrWondah(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Paskid01:

Hi...It's a close friend. I sent you an email with another account... Please reply as soon as possible

I get lots of mail daily, is it nland DM or direct mail?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by Paskid01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrWondah:

I get lots of mail daily, is it nland DM or direct mail?
Nairaland DM
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by ekoileblog(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
MrWondah:

Please chat me up
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrWondah(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
ekoileblog:

Please chat me up

I'm not the one looking for who to handle the project, unless you'd want me to handle a project
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by saintlawsoft(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
i can help you develop the application and it will be working offline and you will enjoy it. you will also be giving the right to self maintenance as well as uploading of questions yourself. you can send me a DM.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrSuama(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
saintlawsoft:
i can help you develop the application and it will be working offline and you will enjoy it. you will also be giving the right to self maintenance as well as uploading of questions yourself. you can send me a DM.

Can you do apps like that of fintech company like Carbon?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by trytillmake(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Not a small job but doable, hala me for all apps - check my signature for number
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by codeigniter(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
I have CBT app designed in js with phonegap, WhatsApp me on 08142700835, if you are interested

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by BitCraftman: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2020
when it comes to money Nigerians are very awkward. Only one poster gave the amount he/she is willing to consider. the others want to chat up OP.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by MrWondah(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2020
BitCraftman:
when it comes to money Nigerians are very awkward. Only one poster gave the amount he/she is willing to consider. the others want to chat up OP.

You don't just quote money without knowing what's involved.
it's like saying "how much would you build a two bedroom flat"? and you say 200K.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App by trytillmake(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2020
BitCraftman:

Guy Money is relative, the same Nigerians when u give price now, they will say the app should have 1001 things, so better u know the beginning and end before calling price.

(1) (Reply)

My Ui/Ux Journey / Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler / Do Need Paystack Payment Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.