Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

PHP With Fingerprint Scanner - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP With Fingerprint Scanner (3498 Views)

Fingerprint Programming In ASP.NET / Fingerprint Authentication In Vb.net Application / Help With Fingerprint Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP With Fingerprint Scanner by Easyphp: 4:27pm On May 11, 2012
Hello landers,
Am working on a membership attendance system, i have build the application but needed to integrate fingerprint scanner into the application just like jamb did on there website, i made some research online and came across some some fingerprint scanner and sdk but my problem is if am using sdk how do integrate it into my php application, or how else can i do this?
Re: PHP With Fingerprint Scanner by DualCore1: 6:41pm On May 11, 2012
Read the manual that comes with the SDK.
Re: PHP With Fingerprint Scanner by avosoft: 12:29pm On May 15, 2012
most sdk comes with anal, but you may have to right a wrapper class for it some times. but first google will be your friend
Re: PHP With Fingerprint Scanner by Timileyin(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2012
humm
Re: PHP With Fingerprint Scanner by Joseph06: 8:51pm On May 15, 2012
Thank you to share. I wish you good luck.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Java Programming. / Is Programming Now A Mediocre Thing???? / Pros And Cons Of Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.