Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists (10713 Views)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Lordave: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2012
I wonder why God made me a Nigerian.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2012
The fear of JTF is the beginning of Wisdom. The Heat is too much on Boko Boys. Its time to comb out the financiers out and deal with them mercilessly.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2012
Lordave: I wonder why God made me a Nigerian.
I wonder why God didnt make you a Somalian....or even an Afghan or Pakistani. Learn not to blame nature. God makes no mistakes
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by slimdiggi: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2012
*yawn* ok o #reaching for popcorn and coke#
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by jacky101: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2012
Why not go ahead and catch the culprits rather than announcing it, how would they catch them now that they have made them all aware of their plans....this would have best been done secretively. that way they can be sure of 70-95% success.....well, i wish GEJ and his government all the best.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2012
Let's exercise caution in believing some of these stories from media houses without any verifiable source. The story was just saying source sources. What is the source?
I will take it serious when either Anyim, Maku, Abati, Okupe, or IGP is quoted.
You can't say FG wants to do something and you re saying sources.

1 Like

Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2012
jacky101: Why not go ahead and catch the culprits rather than announcing it, how would they catch them now that they have made them all aware of their plans....this would have best been done secretively. that way they can be sure of 70-95% success.....well, i wish GEJ and his government all the best.
No body announced anything. Don't mind these newspapers who want to make quick bucks with screamy headlines
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bella3(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2012
Gej Gej Gej, hw many times i cal u?
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Elueme: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2012
Bukkyade: Let's exercise caution in believing some of these stories from media houses without any verifiable source. The story was just saying source sources. What is the source?
I will take it serious when either Anyim, Maku, Abati, Okupe, or IGP is quoted.
You can't say FG wants to do something and you re saying sources.
Gbam!
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2012
Smallville4live: Must they say it on the media. Let them work, enough of talking.
Which govt official said it? You guys should try to read properly before posting
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Lordave: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I wonder why God didnt make you a Somalian....or even an Afghan or Pakistani. Learn not to blame nature. God makes no mistakes
is that a wish?
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by tpnatuzzi: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2012
This is pathetic..Must the FG disclose all their intelligence report that they want to go after their strategist and financiers.Can't they keep this abreast and let us see actions instead of making empty mouth here ...abegiii
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Lordave: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I wonder why God didnt make you a Somalian....or even an Afghan or Pakistani.
is that a wish?
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2012
oyb: just another empty press release that will only be celebrated by the gej muppets
Mr. IBU, there was no such press release by FG. Please go through the story again. It's a mere speculation by a media house desirous of selling it's newspapers.
They credited all their speculations to a close source with words like "may" recurring through the publication.
Believe it and you will believe anything
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by alhussanglegma: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2012
Monkeys. A frustrated govt and its admirers. Time shall soon get rid of you and your cohots GEJ.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2012
tpnatuzzi: This is pathetic..Must the FG disclose all their intelligence report that they want to go after their strategist and financiers.Can't they keep this abreast and let us see actions instead of making empty mouth here ...abegiii
Oga, the FG is not disclosing anything. This is the handiwork of journalist in search of fast selling stories. It did not quote any verifiable source so you can't take it to the bank unless you re very gullible.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by trustdanalhaji(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE, NAAA NOW U KNOW PEOPLE ARE DEATH
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by duni04(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2012
brownlord: Foolish press release, by a foolish govt. to foolish people, why go to press before action, why don't the press come in after, I though they said investigation committe was tru with farouk case and they ready to persecute,my hw long will it take before this is done?, Abel let this people shut up if they hw notin to say, which financiers r they lookin for again, they don't know where atiku, buhari, Ibb. And northern criminals are again abi,
If you'd read the topic very well, u'd have noticed it's not an official press release. Its an imaginary source that can only be verified by vanguard.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Spirit96(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: Foolish country.,rule by foolish govt..
Well...I will soon change my nationality..very soon I won't bear ths country name again

GO 2 ANOTHER COUNTRY N BE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN. U ARE D MOST FOOLISH. BLAME IT ON UR FOREFATHERS, ATLEAST U SHLD HV BEEN IN LIBERIAL OR JAMAICA IF THEY HAD FOLLOWED D SLAVE MASTERS. I BELIEVE IN NAIJA N ALL THESE CHALLENGE WILL BE OF D PAST. JUST GO. NOBODY WILL LOOK 4 U.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by jpphilips(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2012
Acidosis: WHEN? ? Today or Tommorrow

u dey mind them?? We will, we shall, we may, we may likely, wash wash Govt.

What happend to

'' fellow Nigerians, today, the security agencies made a breakthrough in their clampdown on boko haram, two sponsors, three scientists, one bomb disposal expert and sixteen suicide bombers were arrested in the raid, inshah allah, the suspects will be arrained in due time. god bless the federal republic of Nigeria''

this is what most Nigerians want to hear.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: Foolish country.,rule by foolish govt..
Yeah and foolish citizens who will just believe anything even from the most ridiculous of sources.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
Monkeys. A frustrated govt and its admirers. Time shall soon get rid of you and your cohots GEJ.
Yeah it's a matter of time, just 2019
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by tellwisdom: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2012
I learnt boko haram are nice people...hw true is dis? angry angry
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by decrox199(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2012
I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ Ȋ̝̊̅§ well
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2012
tellwisdom: I learnt boko haram are nice people...hw true is dis? angry angry
Ask GBAWE and his paymasters Buhari and El Rufai.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by sambos994(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2012
FG, stop all this talking!!! Why can't you just do what you're supposed to do. For once...think about the damn country and it's people! Just please, please do something!!
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by dmainboss: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2012
oyb: just another empty press release that will only be celebrated by the gej muppets

This isn't a press release. Am surprised you can't differentiate the 2. Its a journalist quoting anonymous sources. Some of you criticize without even reading the article. Why? That is why you will say things like story story. Always read the article bro. The government didn't say anything.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
sambos994: FG, stop all this talking!!! Why can't you just do what you're supposed to do. For once...think about the damn country and it's people! Just please, please do something!!
Did the FG make any official statement to you or you just saw people posting on Nairaland and decided to jump in?
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by dabongo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
I do not remember president Obama annoucing 2 americans oof the impending SEAL attack icn pakistan which nailed osama bin laden. Y must d nigerian anti-terror ccampaignn be ridded wit oppenness rather th*n shrouded in secrecyy which is the key element used by dedidated anti-terrorism expertsi
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Bukkyade: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
dabongo: I do not remember president Obama annoucing 2 americans oof the impending SEAL attack icn pakistan which nailed osama bin laden. Y must d nigerian anti-terror ccampaignn be ridded wit oppenness rather th*n shrouded in secrecyy which is the key element used by dedidated anti-terrorism expertsi
Mr. Historian, save this your thesis for anytime FG makes an announcement. For now, there's no such press release from FG.
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by Fiawest(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
Belated good thinking!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists by tellwisdom: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Is he a member too? Pls let me meet himsad
Bukkyade:
Ask GBAWE and his paymasters Buhari and El Rufai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,723 Contractors Received N70bn Without Mobilising To Site ―Reps / Chetachi Nwoga-ecton, Yahaya Bello, Others Win Big At Int'l Women Power Conferen / $2.1 Billion ONSA Fraud: Dasuki In Trouble As EFCC Files Fresh Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.