Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Personal Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Personal Joke (953 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Joke by monoda(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
As I was driving home last week friday, I remembered that I eat beans and fried egg and uno how it is when u eat that kind of combination, U will be spoiling the air @ every 2mins interval. I was driving alone, all the windows were all closed because of the AC but I noticed that my MESS (fart) was also chilling with the AC. After 5mins, the whole car was filled up with my pollution.

Suddenly, a police man stopped me @ the check point. Without even asking for my permission, he opened the driver's side door and sat beside me. He locked the door by himself and told me to drive straight to the station.

Ben: what's my offense

Police: I can shout, drive to the station

After 2mins =------ยป

Police: what kind of fuel are u using ?

Ben: Kerosene, why asking ?

Police: Please stop the car, I can't continue with this condition.

Ben: No no no !!! We must reach the station

Police: Oga, please I beg u. I get pikin for house. I no won die now, please !

The police man uniform was socked with sweat.
Re: Personal Joke by speeder(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2012
Hello damsel, i know u tried ur best. But it isn't good enough. More grease to ur elbow though
Re: Personal Joke by realsammie(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2012
nice joke babe
Re: Personal Joke by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
speeder: Hello damsel, i know u tried ur best. But it isn't good enough. More grease to ur elbow though
shut up. @op, it really got me laughing jare..LOLS
Re: Personal Joke by bunmioguns(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Personal Joke by larride(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nice one OP
Re: Personal Joke by monoda(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Madness Is The Way Forward / Seriously Missing Someone {SMS} / Girl On The Bumper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.