Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! (2960 Views)

How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! by Ralvy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
Yes! It’s possible to search the Internet for .mp3 files to download using Google.
I’m use to downloading all my music files from esnips, but they suddenly removed the download button due to server overload, I mean – the server was loaded to the hilt.

I tried this out and it has been fun as I have been downloading some new songs, although – trying to download some Nigerian songs was a head ace, so when it comes to that! I fall back on my faithful LimeWire . Although, some popular Nigerian Jams could be found tho.

There’s a special keyword we use to download these files, now lets do a test!

Type “ ?intitle:index.of? mp3 *** ” into the search box on Google without quotes and replace *** with the music key word, e.g. ?intitle:index.of? mp3 Mocking Bird Eminem, and a list of links to servers with the song pop up and you can choose to download from any of the listed sites, although, u may have to visit few of ‘em.

You can replace the .mp3 with .avi, .gif, .mp4, .pdf depending on what you're searching for.

Good Luck! smiley cheesy

Re: Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! by DualCore1: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Baaaaaaaaad Boy, hehe, thanks
ok here's an addition same applies to movies, but this time in place of "mp3" use "mpeg"
Re: Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! by Ralvy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2007
he - he, thanks anyway - y'all can also use,
.avi - .mpg - .mp4 and so on . .

Dual Core2duo cool , thanks man!
Just used ur signature 4 easy access cheesy
Re: Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! by 9ja4eva: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2008
Baddest boiz

I go try am now
Re: Search And Download .mp3 Files Using Google! by 9ja4eva: 3:17am On Jan 04, 2008
Perfect

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop / Usa-used Gaming HP 8560w Workstation, Core-i5 + Backlit Keyboard + 1gb Graphics / I Have A Problem With My Hp Pavilion Dv9500 (screen Shows Up Split Into 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.