Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? (2449 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / Which Bible Is The Inspired Word Of God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

I simply waited for you to place your cards on the table by divulging what criteria you wish to adjudge the Bible as whether "inspired" or not. Since your worry is about the Word of God containing His sayings ALONE and not contain the word of man, we shall follow your arguments closely on that same criteria. No deviating will be allowed, please don't go scooting off from that same criteria when the Qur'an is being examined on that basis.

You should know that your game wont work with me, Babs. You felt that the highlighted quote of yours is only the criteria to be used in judging if your bible is 100% inspired word of God, common, don't ever try that with babs that you seems to know too well.

Now let us read the gospel of Luke to see if he was really inspired:

Luke 1; Even as they delivered them unto us, which from th beginning were eye witnesses, and ministers of the word, it seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus.

If luke said he himself was not an eye witness and the knowledge he gathered was from eyewitness as not as words inspired by God, do you still believe that the bible is 100% word of God?

History has shown that the Bible suffered changes throughout the ages. The RSV of 1952 and 1971, The New American Standard Bible and New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures have expunged certain verses retained with the King James Version.

Do you still consider a book from God if it has conflicting verses?

If your bible is still 100% inspired word of God, please inspired these authors in the inspired book of God?

2 Samuel 8 v 4; and David took from him a thousand chariots and seven hundred horsemen and twenty thousand footmen

1 chronicles 18 v 4: And David took from him a thousand chariots and seven thousand horsemen and twenty thousand footmen

seven hundred or seven thousand?

I stumbled on these very interesting verses. They are not even among the contradicting verses lifted in some of the threads. They are fresh from the bible. So enjoy these conflicting verses from 100% inspired word of God!

2nd samuel 8 v 9-10: Toi king of Hamath, heard that David had smitten all the host of Hadadezen, then Toi sent Joram his son unto king David to salute him and to bless him, because he had fought against Hadadezer and had smitten him for Hadadezer had wars with Toi. And Joram with vessels of silver and vessels of gold and vessels of brass

1 chronicles 18 v 9-10: Now when Tou king of Hamath heard how David had smitten all the host of Hadarezen king of Zobah, he sent Hadoram his son to king David, to inquire of his welfare and to congratulate  him because he had fought against Hadarezer and smitten him (for Hadarezer had war with Tou) and with him all manner of vessels of gold and silver and brass.

Pilgrim, please
Is it
Toi or Tou?
Joram of Hadoram?
Hadadezer or Hadarezer?

2nd samuel 10 v 18: And the syrians fled before Israel ad David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the syrians and forty thousand horsemen and smote shobach the captain of their host who died there

1 chronicle 19 v 18; but the syrians fled before Israel and David slew of the syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots and forty thousand footmen and killed Shophach the captain of the host

Pilgrim:

seven hundred or seven thousand men?
forty thousand horsemen or footmen?
Shobach or Shopach?

cool cool
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

. . .

Shobach or Shopach

@babs787,

There really is no need frantically whipping yourself on this issue. The criteria you offered is what I have highlighted that you should stick to; but since you very quickly saw your deathknell, it is no surprise that you quickly baulked and began predictably dancing away from that same test.

However, if you do care for the accuracy of the Qur'an, I simply want you to lay your own frantic dances aside and focus on the fact that the same Qur'an has been exposed for its historical, scientific, and cultural fallacies. Muslims are always in the habit of ducking behind skeptic websites to ferret quotes to discredit the Bible. No worries - we wish them well and hope they would take a look at what the same skeptics have said about the life of Muhammad and the inconsistencies of the Qur'an.

Because we are not given to such Islamic games, that is why I refrain from reposting them here - especially because I would rather preserve the focal point of the criteria you have proposed in examining what you call 'God's word'.

Does the Qur'an contain the word of 'Allah' alone, or the word of man as well?

That is the simple query here.

Cheers.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

There really is no need frantically whipping yourself on this issue. The criteria you offered is what I have highlighted that you should stick to; but since you very quickly saw your deathknell, it is no surprise that you quickly baulked and began predictably dancing away from that same test.

However, if you do care for the accuracy of the Qur'an, I simply want you to lay your own frantic dances aside and focus on the fact that the same Qur'an has been exposed for its historical, scientific, and cultural fallacies. Muslims are always in the habit of ducking behind skeptic websites to ferret quotes to discredit the Bible. No worries - we wish them well and hope they would take a look at what the same skeptics have said about the life of Muhammad and the inconsistencies of the Qur'an.

Because we are not given to such Islamic games, that is why I refrain from reposting them here - especially because I would rather preserve the focal point of the criteria you have proposed in examining what you call 'God's word'.

Cheers.

Will you kindly answer those questions and please if you have anything to contribue or ask with regards to the Quran, kindly create a thread for that and I will follow suit.

Can I have solution to the contradictions in the inspired word of God?

Pilgrim, please
Is it
Toi or Tou?
Joram of Hadoram?
Hadadezer or Hadarezer?

Shobach or Shopach?

cool
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Will you kindly answer those questions and please if you have anything to contribue or ask with regards to the Quran, kindly create a thread for that and I will follow suit.

Pilgrim, please
Is it
Toi or Tou?
Joram of Hadoram?
Hadadezer or Hadarezer?

Shobach or Shopach?

cool

My responses are the same - until I see a genuine drama-free response in yours:

pilgrim.1:

@babs787,

Cheers.

Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by dafidixone(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Dafidixone: How can you inject God into a thing that has so much conflicting dynamics, on a singular subject? Yet, the conflicting trend is almost the expected viewpoints in your Book. It is not a matter of one or two /subjects/occasions/places. Even one place is one too many. Just because you call it God inspired does not mean it is God inspired. You make the statement to justify your believing in it. It is the same way that you tag God to be operation on three persons; the father, the son and the ghost! Your idea and it is not true, just because you said it.

Finally my name is Olabowale, and not Adebowale. However if that what hit your fancy, continue with it. We all know that it ain't ya fault. You can not help it, but to change Ola to Ade. Just the same way you changed God Almighty to father almighty, son/Jesus almighty and ghost almighty!

Jihad don start again? grin

Bowale or what do you call yourself? Were you deported from heaven because of this your attitude? grin
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2008
dafidixone:

Jihad don start again? grin

Bowale or what do you call yourself? Were you deported from heaven because of this your attitude? grin

Please ask am! grin
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by TheSly: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2008

Were you deported from heaven because of this your attitude? grin

Owl!. . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim

The questions are hard for you abi? This is a thread for your bible and if you think you have anything for Islam or the Quran, you know you have been doing, create a thread and I will follow you. So your attention is still needed maradnona grin

Create a thread for that and no deflection please
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim

The questions are hard for you abi? This is a thread for your bible and if you think you have anything for Islam or the Quran, you know you have been doing, create a thread and I will follow you. So your attention is still needed maradnona grin

Create a thread for that and no deflection please

There are answers if you are genuinely interested in a discussion. But since you have just proven that you are NEVER seeking to engage in a genuine discourse, I have left you a clear pointer to my stance that I would no longer be entertaining your games (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103159.0.html#msg1822583).

A public Forum is meant for dicsussing issues - that was why I took the time to quickly answer your queries on Genesis 2 v 15 in another thread - just to let you know that there are answers for what you have been recycling.

But only one question I offered to test whether you would answer it genuinely only turned out to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that you simply have no scrupples or moral fiber in all your bloviates.

If you are going to be recycling this brigand Islamic games that Muslims play EVERY single time, you can as well continue to do so and let the forum see the real person that you are!

Cheers.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

There are answers if you are genuinely interested in a discussion.

Can you please answer the questions?
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Can you please answer the questions?

As soon as you give up the hypocrisy of demanding answers from others when you NEVER seek to genuinely answer simple questions.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

As soon as you give up the hypocrisy of deminading answers from other when you NEVER seek to genuinely answer simple questions.

Greatest Maradona Nairaland could ever produced. If you ready to answer to those questions, call on me and I will respond Asap
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
Accusing me with your noise does not help to cover up your adventures of LYING for 'Allah' and not being able to smart up for it.

My response is still the same:
pilgrim.1:

As soon as you give up the hypocrisy of deminading answers from other when you NEVER seek to genuinely answer simple questions.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim

Insert Quote
Accusing me with your noise does not help to cover up your adventures of LYING for 'Allah' and not being able to smart up for it.

My response:

Greatest Maradona Nairaland could ever produced. If you ready to answer to those questions, call on me and I will respond Asap
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim

My response:

Same thing you will keep reading from me until you drop your Muslim hypocrisy:

pilgrim.1:

Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2008
PLEASE NOTE I AM REPEATING THE POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IN MOST THREADS IN OTHER TO MAKE SURE THAT THOSE PEOPLE MENTIONED GET THE MESSAGE I AM TRYING TO PASS ACROSS, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVINIENCES IT MIGHT CAUSE OTHER THREAD USERS,

Pilgrim.1, Davidylan, How are you, sorry you didn't I didn't post , statements and comments at all, for a while.

They were due to the following reasons:

1. I didn't have anything to say
2. I realise it was useless trying to convince them (@bab787, @olabowale and co) about something , when Satan has already blinded them to the truth. They themselves have decided to look for loopholes (where there is none) within the bible and lies with which to continue living a lie, and choose not to believe
3. I realised that their (@babs787, et al) would not come by arguing with them , instead it would come via the HolySpirit, ministering to them.

Let us remember that is , He (God) is the one who saved us, , so He is the One who would save them, Our own job as true Christians is just to , "SOW THE SEED OF THE GOOD NEWS OF CHRIST".

Whether or not " They choose to be infertile ground or grounds filled with thorns " is not really our perogative.

4. Finally I have noticed that "they are living for the now , while we are living for the now and then", so just like Jesus instructed the disciples there comes a time when we are supposed to dust our feet and leave

By the way pilgrim.1 and Davidylan, please find attached, some video links that have helped me to understand certain lies , deceit and indoctrination of "Evolution", I hope it helps you to see the truth as it has helped me to see the truth.

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/7_questions_and_answers_part_2.avi

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/7_questions_and_answers_part_1.avi

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/7_questions_and_answers_part_4.avi

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/7_questions_and_answers_part_3.avi

http://drdino.plaingospel.com/seminar2.wmv

http://drdino.icsrepair.com/videos/lowbitrate/seminar4_low.wmv

http://drdino.icsrepair.com/videos/lowbitrate/seminar3_low.wmv

http://drdino.plaingospel.com/seminar5.wmv

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/6_the_hovind_theory_part_5.avi

http://www.loudcry.org/main/video/Dr_Kent_Hovind_PhD/seminar_videos/7_questions_and_answers_part_5.avi

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v27/i4/Wang.asp

http://www.drdino.com/drdinoLinks.php

Finally false doctrine contributes to doubts in ones life and faith in God : below is a link to something on false doctrine which can and might
have led many Christians astray:

http://www.ovrlnd.com/FalseDoctrine/drakesbible.html

To you @babs787, @olabowale , and co, the wise and intelligent thing to do (instead of being dogmatic about issues) is to try and find out why those Christians that were formerly "either so called Moderate Muslims" and "Fanatical Muslims" decided to turn away from their ways and decide to become Christians. At least the truth is that some of them were probably as confrontation and unyielding in their statements as you "seem" to be. It would help you to at least prove for yourself by asking them "WHY" they left islam for Christ.

Unless you take joy in trying to "windup everybody" just for the sake of it, it would help you to conduct truthful research and analysis into why former terrorist, moderate muslims, fanatical muslims, decided to risk everything (life, job and family) all for the purpose of becoming a TRUE CHRISTIAN.

Pilgrim.1 and Davidylan stay blessed and in the hope of salvation through CHRIST
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2008
@sysusers

Before you run, kindly assist your sister to explain these verses:

Pilgrim, please
Is it
Toi or Tou?
Joram of Hadoram?
Hadadezer or Hadarezer?

Shobach or Shopach?

Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by Xvalier: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
After reading Pilgrim.1's write-up, it's now clear why the likes of babs787 are forever pursuing the thought that the Bible is not complete, that the Bible has been infiltrated, always asking questions like 'can you proof that the human authors of scriptures actually wrote the books attributed to them', his treads are usually designed to promote arguements between the Holy Bible and The Koran, his line of thinking is to discredit everything the Bible says, usually when its in his favour, babs787 will quote a Biblical verse to his advantage, and when not in his favour, he will remind you that the Bible was written many years after Christ and His disciples departed the earth.

Now I see, IT'S ALL BECAUSE MOHAMMED'S NAME IS NOT FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

The Bible predates all known literature ever known to man, we have it intact (in it's original language) just as it was written in it's original. The preservation of God's WORD to mankind is such a wonderful testimony to His grace.

babs787 stop burning cable like someone trying to win over a babe by discrediting her present lover, educate us about what the koran says, stop trying to justify the Koran by discrediting the Bible, tells us what the Koran says in itself.

Sorry also, but face it, Muhammad was never ever ever ever mentioned in the BIBLE.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
Xvalier:

After reading Pilgrim.1's write-up, it's now clear why the likes of babs787 are forever pursuing the thought that the Bible is not complete, that the Bible has been infiltrated, always asking questions like 'can you proof that the human authors of scriptures actually wrote the books attributed to them', his treads are usually designed to promote arguements between the Holy Bible and The Koran, his line of thinking is to discredit everything the Bible says, usually when its in his favour, babs787 will quote a Biblical verse to his advantage, and when not in his favour, he will remind you that the Bible was written many years after Christ and His disciples departed the earth.

The Bible predates all known literature ever known to man, we have it intact (in it's original language) just as it was written in it's original. The preservation of God's WORD to mankind is such a wonderful testimony to His grace.

babs787 stop burning cable like someone trying to win over a babe by discrediting her present lover, educate us about what the koran says, stop trying to justify the Koran by discrediting the Bible, tells us what the Koran says in itself.

Sorry also, but face it, Muhammad was never ever ever ever mentioned in the BIBLE.

Except in the area where the Bible talked of false prophets that shall deceive many.
He is certainly one of them and we have his footsoldiers on this board to butress his points.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by olabowale(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Defidixone:
Jihad don start again?
Bowale or what do you call yourself? Were you deported from heaven because of this your attitude?
: I must have to come 'deported,' from heaven, since I disagree with your first rated lies! The moment we did not accept your fallacies, we have started Jihad, in your eyes! That shows how much you know nothing about nothing!

@Nwando: Same here, Madame. But you are the footbrigade of Saul/Paul, because Jesus son of Mary, sure does not need your 'fake,' love for him. Calling him god, will not profit you, no how!
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Alhaji,Christ,the saviour of your soul called himself God.
Deal with it!
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by dafidixone(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2008
I must have to come 'deported,' from heaven, since I disagree with your first rated lies! The moment we did not accept your fallacies, we have started Jihad, in your eyes! That shows how much you know nothing about nothing!

How I wish you are surounded by reasonable people! Please print out this threat and other places you have contributed in Forums like this show them to someone around you that you think is reasonable and objective.

Next time come tell us what their comments will be.

Alfda Olabowale I am praying for you wink grin
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Xvalier

After reading Pilgrim.1's write-up, it's now clear why the likes of babs787 are forever pursuing the thought that the Bible is not complete, that the Bible has been infiltrated, always asking questions like 'can you proof that the human authors of scriptures actually wrote the books attributed to them', his treads are usually designed to promote arguements between the Holy Bible and The Koran,

Sit and let us reason together, so says your bible and God cannot be author of confusion. If youi know know those verses from your bible, you cant them come here and be trying to argue blindly and be supporting what is very glaring. ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT YOUR BIBLE IS COMPLETE AND THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN INFILTRATED?

Common, you dare not say that to me because I have been giving you facts showing that its not complete. If you still have anything against the Quran, you are free to breing it up just as your folks have been doing.

his line of thinking is to discredit everything the Bible says, usually when its in his favour, babs787 will quote a Biblical verse to his advantage, and when not in his favour, he will remind you that the Bible was written many years after Christ and His disciples departed the earth.

Brother, you are free to contribute positively and been biased. You yourself know that Babs has been serving you verses from your bible and not lifting wrong chapters or verses. If you care to know, I have not gone against or support any verse that hasn o basis. I have been serving you verses, some of which you do not expect to be in the bible and some that seemed too hard for you to explain. Common, be a man and stop beating about the bush. You know that the bible was written after the death of Jesus and God didnt give him four gospels but just ONLY ONE. So get that straight and stop deceving yourself. If you are up to the task and know that God actually inspired those writers, why not answer those contradictions from the inspired word of God and know that God is not and cannot be author of confusion.

That is where you keep confusing yourself.

Is your bible complete?

What do you want to know from the Quran and we treat it together?

Do you need verses on that from youre bible?
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
Yes Nwando, grin cheesy, the bible actually mentioned (people like mohammed) BY WARNING US AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE HIM,

nwando:

Except in the area where the Bible talked of false prophets that shall deceive many.
He is certainly one of them and we have his footsoldiers on this board to butress his points.

Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8  All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
Mat 24:16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20  But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25  Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26  Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28  For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

OLABOWALE AND CO, please note that, although it might be difficult for carnally minded individuals to understand the things of the spirit , yet you (as person) have a spirit whether you like it or not.

1.The Holy Spirit is Real and promised by God, read this:

2. There is God the Father, God the Son and God the HolySpirit:

[b]Joh 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
[/b][color=#000099]
[/color]

Finally babs787, olabowale and co, ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS IT THAT FORMER "ISLAMIC TERRORIST, FORMER MODERATE MUSLIMS, FORMER JIHADIST, " KNOW (THAT YOU DON'T KNOW) THAT MADE THEM TO GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST AND BECOME CHRISTIANS EVEN UNDER THE RISK OF VIOLENCE, THREATS AND DANGER (TO THEM, THEIR LIVES, FAMILY AND RELATIVES) FROM THEIR FORMER TERRORIST, FUNDAMENTALIST AND JIHADIST COMRADES OR OTHERS.

T[b]here are Christians (who were former muslims) on this blog, it would do you a lot of good to find out what they know, compare it to what you know (or what you think you know), before committing blasphemy against God. Let me warn you and others in advance that "It is written in the bible that there is a a particular sin which would not be forgiven, SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT"
So please try and find out about facts from former muslims before , you condemn your own soul to hell.[/b]

Remember God does not want the death of a sinner (muslims, non-christians, false christians, hindus, mormons, etc.) but for him to repent.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by babs787(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
@syuser

Your post amuse me a lot because you quote of context and give them different interpretation. Let me go through the verses quoted by you

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I[b] am Christ; and shall deceive many[/b].
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Did Muhammad ever claim to be christ?

Brother that quotes out of context, the verses are referring to nowadats pastors, saint paul and even you. Read it again and deny that fact

OLABOWALE AND CO, please note that, although it might be difficult for carnally minded individuals to understand the things of the spirit , yet you (as person) have a spirit whether you like it or not.

1.The Holy Spirit is Real and promised by God, read this:

2. There is God the Father, God the Son and God the HolySpirit:

Do you have any biblical evidence from bible dictionary, enclopedia and from OT prophets on trinity? It seems you still need more exposure after exposing the fraud in this your trinity.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
[color=#000099][/color]

Please what is the m,eaning of the verses above? I need your explanation to be able to tear the verses into pieces.

Finally babs787, olabowale and co, ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS IT THAT FORMER "ISLAMIC TERRORIST, FORMER MODERATE MUSLIMS, FORMER JIHADIST, " KNOW (THAT YOU DON'T KNOW) THAT MADE THEM TO GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST AND BECOME CHRISTIANS EVEN UNDER THE RISK OF VIOLENCE, THREATS AND DANGER (TO THEM, THEIR LIVES, FAMILY AND RELATIVES) FROM THEIR FORMER TERRORIST, FUNDAMENTALIST AND JIHADIST COMRADES OR OTHERS.

Hey, have you seen the thread on those that have reverted to Islam? Please do and get in touch

There are Christians (who were former muslims) on this blog, it would do you a lot of good to find out what they know, compare it to what you know (or what you think you know), before committing blasphemy against God. Let me warn you and others in advance that "It is written in the bible that there is a a particular sin which would not be forgiven, SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT"
So please try and find out about facts from former muslims before , you condemn your own soul to hell.

Brother, I pity christians that die as one. It is hell fire straight and please let me have the verses from your bible saying that non-christian will go to hell and was Jesus a christian?

Remember God does not want the death of a sinner (muslims, non-christians, false christians, hindus, mormons, etc.) but for him to repent.

Continue deceiving yourself.I have left your religion for good and I am imploring you to do same having served you truth.
Re: Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? by pilgrim1(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@syuser

Your post amuse me a lot because you quote of context and give them different interpretation. Let me go through the verses quoted by you

Why are you such a plagiarist performer? grin You borrow words and clichés from Christians these days - and the latest is the quoting out of "context" thing. Nobody heard this from you until you read it in Christian replies. How many verses of the Bible have you not snatched from their contexts and given them a linear interpretation that rubbishes your boast of having been a Bible expert? grin

babs787:

Did Muhammad ever claim to be christ?

Brother that quotes out of context, the verses are referring to nowadats pastors, saint paul and even you. Read it again and deny that fact

Confusion at best! grin WHERE did Paul EVER claim to be Christ? Why are you allowing your Muslim hate for Paul to drive you so blindly that you can no longer tell simple truth any more?

babs787:

Do you have any biblical evidence from bible dictionary, enclopedia and from OT prophets on trinity? It seems you still need more exposure after exposing the fraud in this your trinity.

We have been waiting for your exegesis on when John 1:1 was EVER changed. What happened to the Muslim denial of the FACT that Isaiah 9 v 6 was NEVER changed in history from the very day that it was penned? How about Psalm 2 v 7 - did 'Allah' miss that verse that was never changed before assuming it was a Muslim "revelation" which Muhammad claimed 'Allah' sent down the Zabur to David? Besides, after Muslims have run behind cover from their confusing and contradictory sources attacking the Gospel of John, we didn't hear them say anything else other than drool AWAY FROM the simple queries that were posed!

babs787:

Please what is the m,eaning of the verses above? I need your explanation to be able to tear the verses into pieces.

That has been your agenda - to tear verses into pieces because "Allah's" own are LOST! grin

babs787:

Hey, have you seen the thread on those that have reverted to Islam? Please do and get in touch

We've seen them - very enlightening to see that majority of them "reverted" from a normal life to becoming TERRORISTS! Go to that same thread and see the facts from the list given by the original poster! grin The one thing that amuses us is that, as Muslims claim that Islam is the fastest growing religion, we see WHY suicide bombers have grown so quickly as well!

babs787:

Brother, I pity christians that die as one.

Save your symnpathy. Even your signature says that people should not die as Muslims:

"Die EXCEPT As A Muslim!"

You may not know what a 'signature' is, so just look at the bottom line of your posts, okay? grin

Those who die as Christians have a blessed hope of a glorious resurrection. They will never enter into Hell, nor even be brought near to it!

The sad thing is that 'Allah' made a promise to take every Muslim to Hell by an irrevocable decree - and Islam (confused as its 'explanations' could be) does not deny the FACT!! tongue

babs787:

It is hell fire straight

Lol. . . that is what 'Allah' precisely promised Muslims. cheesy

babs787:

and please let me have the verses from your bible saying that non-christian will go to hell

Did you not claim to have been very knowledgeable on the Bible? You don forget the verses so quickly? This hypocritic slangs of "let me have" this and that is the typical Muslim excuse for scurrying away from their deathknell. The verses are there - bring them forward without waiting for your excuses - Christians do not wait before quoting your Qur'an and posting the Hadiths; we don't play these hide-and-seek games you always pretend! tongue

babs787:

and was Jesus a christian?

WHERE did it ever say in the Bible that He was a Muslim?

babs787:

Continue deceiving yourself.I have left your religion for good and I am imploring you to do same having served you truth.

It's going to be hard to bring someone over to Islam by your well-established deceit! grin Besides, you were never a Christian, and I have demonstrated the fact. Wallowing in darkness (as you claimed) is not the same thing as being actually born again - you may have made the claim and yet not effectively demonstrated it!

So, if you crossed from your darkness (of thinking you were born again) into further darkness (which you now call Islam), it does not surprise anybody that you have been on a campaign to further that same darkness with your conceit.

When will you remove yourself from the attitude of no longer being able to tell simple truth? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hubble Space Telescope Images And The Glory Of GOD - This Is Not A Coincidence / "Is It Allowable To Use Candles In Connection With Prayer?" / A Simple Mathematics For All Christians To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.