Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant (2221 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by anonymous6(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
"The talented actress cum business woman has been off the movie scene for a while, but we can now authoritatively tell you Bisi Ibidapo-Obe aka Bisi Omo Logba-Logba is back! Yes she is back with a big bump.

The actress was spotted recently looking robust with all vital signs of pregnancy present. Even though there was no news of her getting married, but as we all know this is not an immaculate conception, so the baby-daddy is still under wraps.

But should we all start praying no husband-snatching drama come out of this one again? Because when they keep the news hush-hush, suddenly one woman will just show up with pictures and marriage certificate.

But in the meantime, from the bottom of our heart we say a big congratulations to her."

http://www.gistexpress.com/2012/08/13/good-news-nollywood-actress-bisi-ibidapo-obe-is-pregnant/

Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by tpia5: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
more drama, lord have mercy.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by anonymous6(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
tpia@:
more drama, lord have mercy.

well not for her having a baby but who is the father and will she be marrying soon; I am not judging though but that is where I feel when you mean the drama may come from. However we don't know she may have gotten married already legally and kept her business and her man to herself. I congratulate her though and think she is a good actress.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by tpia5: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
^ hmm, well, I'm not expecting no drama. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by anonymous6(f): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2012
tpia@:
^ hmm, well, I'm not expecting no drama. undecided

Well I guess we will wait and see
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by tpia5: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2012
hmm.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by tpia5: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Because when they (nollywood celebrities) keep the news hush-hush

usually means there's a problem.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by Florentine: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2012
hahahaha.......she don enter One chance.........if dem don be Old cargo finish,,,,dem go find who to hook wt Belle.......*Oni Ra Nuu ,,,,both of you*
Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Is Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2012

(1)

Girl Threaten To Kiss Naked Wire If Don Jazzy Doesn't RT Her / Amsterdam’s Oldest Prostitute Twins Retire After Bedding 355,000 Men / Beyonce Vs Rihanna: Who Wore It Better? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.