Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Describe Your Country In One Word? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Describe Your Country In One Word? (27597 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians / Nigeria Rated As Top Richest Country In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Show best enjoyed with fresh,chilled bweast milk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2012
um wow *scratches head*, Just one question. How did we get here?!??
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Welcome to page 7
fight! grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: um wow *scratches head*, Just one question. How did we get here?!??

bytch got called out by blyss.

then jumped at the opportunity to diss me because HE'S mad royal didn't want him.
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO @ dis ghetto bird calling me Shymmex! Oh! It's no longer Bittyend, it'ss not Shymmex?? Confused mofo! Are u scared to face me?? Why are u always saying Shymmex this and that, He is not d one calling u a s.lut

I mean must u AA here be this pathetic?? Editing post just to lie?? HABA!! U are not a chick dude, who is decieving you, look @ d mirrior, Babez u are ugly and that's a fact!! I'm not even trying to diss u, I'm being honest!!

bytch please, EVERYONE KNOWS BITTY=SHYMMEX=YOUR PUNK AZZ.

you don't even know how to lie right.

why the fck would i be afraid to face you?
i can't even count on my hands how many time i have sonned you ON MY OWN hence your multiple personas.

all you can do is talk about my picture being posted on here of me in shorts to divert attention from your g@y azz. and you talk about "shameless".

bytch bye. you were born a lame, still a lame and will die a lame.

everyone knows i ain't the nigga blyss. unlike you i don't need to feign arguments between me and my imaginary friend to convince we ain't one in the same.

every account i have is connected in name and links. nice try f@ggot.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2012
stalking niggas on the forum and getting vexed whenever REAL chicks get their attention.

me and royal can't even have a conversation without this bytch nigga coming at me on some hate shyt.

[size=18pt]he doesn't want you.[/size] grin

get it through your head!! lolz.
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

um kks. I think the right thing for me to do is be the water to this flame and use the word of rodney king "can we all

get along". With that I leave you all in peace tonight/morning or whatever.

all i did was laugh at the fight.
you can see for yourself the sh3male popped off first.

i didn't call any names. grin

[size=28pt]
#teamROYAL[/size]
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2012
and anyway where is blyss?

i find it interesting you got mouth when its me vs you.
but the sh3male pops off and you run?

whats good?
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2012
this is where all the hate comes from...

https://www.nairaland.com/1027026/ethiopia-the-birth-nations-the-origin-green/32#11936692
lolz.

jealous azz manbitch.

"you ugly"...but im a FEMALE...PROVEN FEMALE.
and i get it in. i don't chase my own s3x online and get mad because niggas don't want to fck me in the azz.

certified battyman is what you are. and we all know it.
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=15pt]I'm back y'all.......Where is the NAIRALAND WH.ORE!![/size]

[size=18pt]ya momz got an account?[/size]

gtfoh! what's her username? cheesy
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah Tolani....No peace ooooo.....Dat b*itch has been a wh.ore 4 too long with her ugly a*ss face!!

Where is Blyss??!! MsDark sign into ur Blyss account oooo..........

now you want to accuse me and blyss two of the realest of emulating your fake azz? grin

lolz...aye yo blyss...are we the same?
what's you password my nigga, let me log into your account to appease this bytch who is obviously believing she ain't the only lame.
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2012
sambos994: smh.....this is like BOKO HARAM VS JTF

lol more like the entire island vs. ru paul! grin
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 24, 2012
Blyss:

Sorry, I don't respond to people while they're in damaged control mode. cheesy I'm gonna allow her to spend the rest of the night going wild, pulling her hair out over this ish, while I sit back and have a good laugh at it all. My work is done, for the day. I did comment to her in the complaints thread though, as to why her post with the altered quote was deleted, while my same version in it original unaltered form, was not. cheesy

lolz. that's whats up.

i feel bad entertaining the wasteman.
must suck being denied by your fantasy g@y lover online and exposed by that same nigga azz a fhaggot.

i'd be mad too. ali posted my pix and i ain't nearly as vexed as this ninja turtle looking azz nigga. grin

[size=28pt]
#team~GOD~![/size]
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
B*itch u shouldn't hv Laughed @ all......LMAO!! D dude is not even here, and U still licking his dyck!!

Have some self esteem ni tori Olorun!! I told u I can't tolerate cheap sluts, when u see me, run bit*ch!! cos I would not hesitate to tell errone what u are SLUT!!

And how do you know royal isn't here? grin

still stalking his account day after day abi?
fhaggot azz nigga how you know he aint' viewing the thread as a guest? grin

don't get yer hopes up, dyckndibootyazznigga, he STILL don't want you! grin
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 24, 2012
when u see me, run bit*ch!! cos I would not hesitate to tell errone what u are SLUT!!

LOL!!!

Am i supposed to be "scurrred"? grin

bytch bye!!!

not even old dude got me to leave NL.
who fck iz you to me but some hating azz tranny? grin

bytch pleeeeeeeeeaze..DO! grin
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
AAWW....So u accept u were begging Royal to f*uck u offline uh??!!

How many times, hv I told u to continue f*ucking Royal? I know it's hard for you to understand but errone is not a slut like you!!

Now let me make this clear to you, U can't drag a guy with me IRL life wh.ore.....U are too Ugly to even attempt and that's a fact!!

[size=15pt]Ashewo of NL, GTFOH!![/size]

*YAWNS*

Why you worried about it though? ok im supposedly ugly but the nigga you want like it grin
why you dey vex if it isn't a problem for you?

you can believe what you want to but no nigga on this forum can say we fcked.
no nigga on the forum can say i stalked them and stole pictures trying to compete with and seduce them either.

[size=18pt]ASEWO LIKE YA FOOTBALL FIELD SIZED HOLE MOMZ! cheesy[/size]

Bytch pussy so wide, niggas just walk in and out that bytch and she pregnant.
somebody ought to off that bytch and keep her from producing more fhaggots, areaboys and wastemen. cry
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2012
lol @ trying to defend myself..

i tell it like it is.

im not the one carrying belly because niggas don't want me for MONTHS.
Mad at the world because I was exposed not only as the lames nigga..but as a fhaggot.

you are as exposed as your elongated bottyhole.

shame of nigeria, wasteman of the UK.
battyman of the century.
Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by sambos994(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2012
EWOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Oba Abiodun Oniru Is Dead! Toolz Father Dies / Ooni Ogunwusi Hosts African Ambassadors In His Palace - Photos / Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.