Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians (5486 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Describe Your Country In One Word? / Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't know if it is just me but i have noticed that Nigeria is not really close to any other West African or African country like for example: Kenya and Tanzania, South Africa and Botswana and Mozambique and Angola. Is there an African country that loves us and can relate to us and vice verse? I know alot hate us like South Africa but surely there is a country that does not hate us? Any thoughts?
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by blackpanther25(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
hmmm this is an interesting question. I think everywhere you go, you will find people that hate us, like us and even love us so i dont know a particular country where majority love us, even we ourselves in our own country seem to have issues with one another.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
The white women loves Nigerian men does that count? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by outrage: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Unfortunately you are right. Its just unfortunate that the rugged nigerians go to these near by and in some cases far countries seeking a better life, exposing their ignorance and bad habits and at the end open their mouths and say " I am proud to be nigerian"
Even if na you, you go hate now.

I have never understood why south africa hates us so bad? Even though I hate them for reasons I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
The South Africans hate us the most, that is why they gave us MTN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Tolexander: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: The South Africans hate us the most, that is why they gave us MTN undecided
Ghana don't hate us at all, and that is why we were given alomo bitters.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by anonymous6(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I don't know if it is just me but i have noticed that Nigeria is not really close to any other West African or African country like for example: Kenya and Tanzania, South Africa and Botswana and Mozambique and Angola. Is there an African country that loves us and can relate to us and vice verse? I know alot hate us like South Africa but surely there is a country that does not hate us? Any thoughts?

BBC News Special On Nigeria's Impact On The Rest Of Africa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11429067
https://www.nairaland.com/777550/bbc-news-special-nigerias-impact

In this article it mentions the African countries that admire Nigeria due to Nollywood, it brought out more positive image to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by morpheus24: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
I have come across many West Africans and of all the Liberians and sierra leonians seem to be very cordial with Nigerians.

Might be because of our involvement in Ecomog in the 90's. Good or bad we did do something good there and I don't think they have forgotten it.

Apart form that therest of the West are extremely skeptical about Nigerians

My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tolexander: Ghana don't hate us at all, and that is why we were given alomo bitters.
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by ifyalways(f): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
The Ivorians love Nigerians so much.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
morpheus24: I have come across many West Africans and of all the Liberians and sierra leonians seem to be very cordial with Nigerians.

Might be because of our involvement in Ecomog in the 90's. Good or bad we did do something good there and I don't think they have forgotten it.

My two cents.

True that.

I know of a lot multicultural marriages where the parties involved are of Sierra Leonean and Nigerian descent.
Nigerians are also well regarded in the Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by totalbaby(f): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2013
;DLol ur funny. Truth is Ghana has a love hate relationship with us n vice versa but here where I am there is no problem.
Tolexander: Ghana don't hate us at all, and that is why we were given alomo bitters.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by totalbaby(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2013
smileyReally? That's gud to know.
eGuerrilla:

True that.

I know of a lot multicultural marriages where the parties involved are of Sierra Leonean and Nigerian descent.
Nigerians are also well regarded in the Gambia.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Blyss: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I don't know if it is just me but i have noticed that Nigeria is not really close to any other West African or African country like for example: Kenya and Tanzania, South Africa and Botswana and Mozambique and Angola. Is there an African country that loves us and can relate to us and vice verse? I know alot hate us like South Africa but surely there is a country that does not hate us? Any thoughts?

Not really.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Blyss: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2013
morpheus24: I have come across many West Africans and of all the Liberians and sierra leonians seem to be very cordial with Nigerians.

My two cents.

LOL, that's not true. To most Liberians and SL's, your troops while there were seen as being just as much of a Tyrant as the Rebels.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by morpheus24: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Blyss:

LOL, that's not true. To most Liberians and SL's, your troops while there were seen as being just as much of a Tyrant as the Rebels.

You are watching too many youtube videos. The rebel R.U.F despised the Ecomog troops made mostly of Nigerians and accused them of trying to invade sierra leone to capture its diamonds. The Nigerians were also very brutal when they captured rebel soldiers.

The civilian sierra leonians and Liberians saw a lot of Nigerians troops partner with the official govt troops and the Kamajaroo, die to maintain order, and prevent many townships from being victims of "short sleeve" vs "long sleeve".

A lot of marital unions came about between Nigerians and sierra leonians during that era and many refugees fled to Nigeria as well. After the war The president of sierra leone invited Nigerian business people who were welcome to come set up shop as they did before the war.

I doubt you are very familiar with all the above nor have you spoken to several sierra leonians ( the non creo ones especially)

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lmao
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by totalbaby(f): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
what's funny?
mondi_cheeks: Lmao
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
totalbaby: what's funny?
this thread
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Blyss: 3:18am On Jan 25, 2013
morpheus24:

You are watching too many youtube videos. The rebel R.U.F despised the Ecomog troops made mostly of Nigerians and accused them of trying to invade sierra leone to capture its diamonds. The Nigerians were also very brutal when they captured rebel soldiers.

The civilian sierra leonians and Liberians saw a lot of Nigerians troops partner with the official govt troops and the Kamajaroo, die to maintain order, and prevent many townships from being victims of "short sleeve" vs "long sleeve".

A lot of marital unions came about between Nigerians and sierra leonians during that era and many refugees fled to Nigeria as well. After the war The president of sierra leone invited Nigerian business people who were welcome to come set up shop as they did before the war.

I doubt you are very familiar with all the above nor have you spoken to several sierra leonians ( the non creo ones especially)

Humm, that's not what they say in the Youtube videos.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin
Troll
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 5:26am On Jan 25, 2013
sierra leoneans love Nigerians

Ivorians of recent are showing us lots of love
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2013
How many threads are you going to make? Does the Giant of Africa need love.
Sensitive people, it's high time to stop whining ,tell me which African celebrities/traders is welcomed in Nigeria ,one of the most "tribalised" country in the world, how many Cameroonian have been denied the path of glory in Nigeria Dencia, etc
Nigerians are settling businesses in foreign countries freely when you are crying here .you guys almost have a town in Gabon etc , how many Cameroonian in naija -2000 how many naijans in Cameroon 4millions ,tell me op how 4millions naijans can live in a country if they are hated.
To conclude my friend your nationality does not guaranty you any access to love only your attitude, people will love good naijan and hate the bad eggs among you , and this goes for every country in this world
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2013
fally ipupa is welcomed in Nigeria all the time

and many ghanaian artists

we appreciate congolese and ghanaian music

cameroonians are too proud to live in our country. .dey think Nigeria is an evil and a very hard coountry

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2013
^ home is soooo sweet tongue
On a serious note stop lying Naijans are Xenophobic, tribalist I know many Cameroonian who didn't make it in nollywood because they were Cameroonian and couldn't talk Igbo or Yoruba .you hear because they didn't have names such as Obafemi, olushola or uchukwu or eze.
BTw Naijan is an Anglophone country which shares boundaries with Francophone countries.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ home is soooo sweet tongue
On a serious note stop lying Naijans are Xenophobic, tribalist I know many Cameroonian who didn't make it in nollywood because they were Cameroonian and couldn't talk Igbo or Yoruba .you hear because they didn't have names such as Obafemi, olushola or uchukwu or eze.
BTw Naijan is an Anglophone country which shares boundaries with Francophone countries.

just say those bamenda n kumba girls cant act . dey shld stop blaming nollywood for not hiring them. .bantu niggaz
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2013
onila:

just say those bamenda n kumba girls cant act . dey shld stop blaming nollywood for not hiring them. .bantu niggaz
that's not what I heard and read. I also know that your Naijans movies makers asked for sexual favors shocked shocked bunch of pervs na waa oo to perform in a movie sheii naijans , should I add that those who are hired are underpaid.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's not what I heard and read. I also know that your Naijans movies makers asked for sexual favors shocked shocked bunch of pervs na waa oo to perform in a movie sheii naijans , should I add that those who are hired are underpaid.

they shld go to Ghana
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2013
onila:

they shld go to Ghana
angry angry we will make you learn and speak french tongue
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2013
^ you are Lucky we ain't more than 30millions.
Op you can come now no one will harm you I promise, no one hate you because you are a Naijan you hear? We don't see you as a threat, tho I do think SA don't like you that much
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ you are Lucky we ain't more than 30millions.
Op you can come now no one will harm you I promise, no one hate you because you are a Naijan you hear? We don't see you as a threat, tho I do think SA don't like you that much

all africans Are threatened by Nigerians cool GIAANT OF AFRICA
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2013
onila:

all africans Are threatened by Nigerians cool GIAANT OF AFRICA
a Giant who is always looking for love from others, why do you even care about what we think of u mista giant grin angry
Mista giant is it that you lack of confidence
Is it that your lies do not convince u anymore tongue tongue
Mista giant stop crying now ,man up and behave like a giant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / Gorgeous Big Booty East African Women / Are Yoruba Girls Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.