Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty (8921 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by IncomeTutor: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2012
I am always at my wit’s end seeing job applicants fruitlessly
searching for job vacancies in Nigeria that are not readily
available to them when they can channel such efforts to start
a genuine online business in Nigeria with what they already
know or passionate about.

You see most of us subscribing to mobile networks on a
monthly basis paying as much as =N=1500 and above for
pinging, chatting, and gossiping about the latest celebrities.
It is the same amount of money I usually invest in my internet
connection that makes a minimum of $1500 a month working from
home without commuting palaver.

Genuine online business in Nigeria that you can start today
includes any of these:

- Blogging for money by monetizing the blog with contextual
advertising like Google Adsense, selling advert spaces, or
promoting affiliate marketing products.
- Writing articles for webmasters for a fee.
- Publishing your own ebook and selling it online.
- Domain and website flipping
- Membership site management in your area of expertise
- Just name it

All you have to do now is to learn how to get started.
And there are free online marketing courses for you to
subscribe to without paying a dime.

Passive Income Tutor

1 Like

Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by optimus30: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2012
IncomeTutor: I am always at my wit’s end seeing job applicants fruitlessly
searching for job vacancies in Nigeria that are not readily
available to them when they can channel such efforts to start
a genuine online business in Nigeria with what they already
know or passionate about.

You see most of us subscribing to mobile networks on a
monthly basis paying as much as =N=1500 and above for
pinging, chatting, and gossiping about the latest celebrities.
It is the same amount of money I usually invest in my internet
connection that makes a minimum of $1500 a month working from
home without commuting palaver.

Genuine online business in Nigeria that you can start today
includes any of these:

- Blogging for money by monetizing the blog with contextual
advertising like Google Adsense, selling advert spaces, or
promoting affiliate marketing products.
- Writing articles for webmasters for a fee.
- Publishing your own ebook and selling it online.
- Domain and website flipping
- Membership site management in your area of expertise
- Just name it

All you have to do now is to learn how to get started.
And there are free online marketing courses for you to
subscribe to without paying a dime.

Passive Income Tutor
pls i'll love 2 kw d diff btw wordpress n blogging
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by zmovement(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
You are very correct, Bro.

Sometimes I move around my area in Apapa down to Mile 2 and I wonder: There is so much money everywhere!
Did you know that there are more opportunities in the sale of all second hand items by auction in Nigeria compared to any other thing?
Did you know that there are vehicles at Apapa Tin Can Port rusting away with nobody to buy them off because they do not know?
Did you know that there are more moribund machinery laying fallow in all our scrapyards with nobody to do anything with them?
I can go on and on....
You could make a hell of money from an auction website (use the intuitive interface format of www.iaai.com/)

Flow in money forever.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by IncomeTutor: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
optimus30: pls i'll love 2 kw d diff btw wordpress n blogging

Wordpress is one of the platforms
for blogging. Blogging is the
"business" of keeping a diary of
constant contact with your readers
and fans by providing articles and
news
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
I design and customize blogs if you care to have one with you own domain name.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by optimus30: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
IncomeTutor:

Wordpress is one of the platforms
for blogging. Blogging is the
"business" of keeping a diary of
constant contact with your readers
and fans by providing articles and
news
do i pay 2 get started with wordpress?
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
optimus30: do i pay 2 get started with wordpress?
you can get yourname. for free but itds usually basic or Pay for hosting if you want to use you own domain name dot com or dot net or whatever.
However you can get a domain name for blogger without hosting it which is cheaper.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by ronseg: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please show me the easiest online business that i can do.send the info to gibeonworld@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by IncomeTutor: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
optimus30: do i pay 2 get started with wordpress?

Wordpress is FREE. But you have to buy a domain name
and web hosting to use it. This is the best option.
It will not cost you more than N6500 for a year from
me PLUS MY FREE ONLINE MARKETING TRAINING.

But you can use the free Wordpress that does not
allow adverts or affiliate links. This is not a
good option for an internet entrepreneur.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by IncomeTutor: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
ronseg: Please show me the easiest online business that i can do.send the info to gibeonworld@gmail.com

There is no easy online business. It depends on
you and the ability to learn and promote. And as
you know individuals are different.

But for a newcomer, affiliate marketing is a good
start.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by neksummi(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2013
IncomeTutor:

There is no easy online business. It depends on
you and the ability to learn and promote. And as
you know individuals are different.

But for a newcomer, affiliate marketing is a good
start.

I agree with you that there are no easy online businesses because every genuine online business requires you to put in some effort. But some online businesses could be so complicated. What you need do is to find the ones that are simple to follow. We've found one of such and we're sharing it with Nigerians and we've also teamed up here on nairaland to ensure success for everyone who teams up with us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Details of what we're doing here:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

All the best.
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by sluvy4tune(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
I need Partners to work with me on my bulk sms portal No start up fee involve....We will mobilize genuine partners with materials, Advert & other start up logistics + Good income attached buzz me if you are interested 08083435474
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by ddestiny20(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
You want to stop being broke?
You want to earn daily online?
You want to stop borrowing?
Check the link in my signature
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by aceclue(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Many Nigerians aren't making money online because:

They are skeptical about the possibility of making money online legitimately

Some are after quick reach system which exist no where

They are not persistent, consistent and patient

They fail to realise the difference between online jobs and business

They don't know that online business also follows the same fundamental principle of traditional offline business.

They fail to realise that learning is the best way to learn. They want to skip the learning stage to earning.

It requires proper mindset to make money online; without a change of mindset, no change in the wrong sense of direction and all effort to make money online remains illussive.

http://aceclue.com
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by kennykay(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check

www.telexfree.com

and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by richardbarn: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
5 options for making money online

Making money online requires hard work and obviously the know how
eCommerce (sell stuff online)

1) Blogging (provide content and monetize with adsence, AdvertStriker, Addynamos,adplasers

2) social media marketing (posting/ tweeting for brands (work with Advert striker www.advertstriker.com)

3) web design (you must learn some programming)

4) content marketing (you must have some basic writing skill)

5) link building (you must create an online platform for warehousing links
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by agtbulksms: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
= Are you a bulk sms reseller?
= Is your site not getting much traffic?
= Do you want to get at least 5 members registered at your site daily?
= Do you want to become a reseller and make over N200,000 monthly?

Order for our BULK SMS RESELLER KIT TODAY AND UNLEASHED THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKING OVER N200,000 MONTHLY AS A BULK SMS RESELLER. to order please call ANSAHAM GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY on 08172100791
Re: How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty by Evell: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Make money with genuine online business in Nigeria 2021

If you want to transform your life and make extra money with genuine online business in Nigeria, then without a doubt this material is for you.

The search for “lucrative online businesses” has grown a lot, especially in recent months, due to the pandemic that the world is facing.

Many people lost their jobs, others had to close the physical business they owned and were left without an income to live on.

If this is your case, or if you have a job, but you don’t like it and can’t wait to work at home, earning money over the internet , spending more time with your family and getting rid of hours lost in traffic, this article was made especially for you.

Here you will find the best business ideas on the internet , to get inspired and choose the one that has more to do with you and your goals.

It’s not just ideas, it’s what has really worked for hundreds of thousands of people and that makes a huge financial return.

Through them, I have seen many lives transform in a matter of a few months and years.

What are online businesses?

Make money with genuine online business in Nigeria
Online businesses are businesses carried out over the internet.

Any type of business that works on the internet is an online business, such as an e-commerce.

According to a survey conducted by the Statista.com website , approximately 1.8 billion people buy online over the world.

Also according to the survey, in 2018, e-retail sales generated 2.8 trillion dollars worldwide and it is estimated that, by 2021, growth will be up to 4.8 trillion dollars.

Projections indicate that it is also in 2021, 17.5% of sales worldwide will be online.

Among the several factors that influence this growth are:

• Increased internet access worldwide;
• Low cost to create an online business (in relation to a physical business);
• Easier to create online presence;
• Greater reach of online businesses;
• Evolution of financial platforms;
• For those starting out as a digital entrepreneur , an online business requires less investment than a physical business.

In addition, internet businesses also offer greater possibilities for action and are less risky.

You may want to ask…

Read more:
https://nairalanceblog.com/2020/12/11/make-money-with-genuine-online-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station / FG Approves N1.5bn Advert Bill To Drive $1bn Tax Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.