Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (54848 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by thormmywa: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2012
@stanc no be only u oooo...me still dey expect my own call....wetin ur surname start with
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by stanc55: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2012
@thormmywa mine starts wit ON, wat abt urs?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by thormmywa: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2012
s.....lets keep hoping bro if the job is truely ours dem go surely call and if its otherwise na too move on, life goes on bro
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by stanc55: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
@thormmya pls when did u have ur final chat?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by thormmywa: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
thursday
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spiceechic(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
annabee:
Thanks dear. Inumidun n spicechic were also called. Am happy for them.

@Annabee: tnx dear.. Is your trainin Center in Apapa That's where mine would hold, hope to see u then.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
hey guys, i just got an invitation for the MTN ccr training via call from 180 and my mail box, slated for oct 22nd. now i can sleep fine oooo. gosh////
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Can u guys giv me a clear descriptn on how i can get to d lekki training centre? Plsss...waitiiing
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by yimikaa: 4:05am On Oct 09, 2012
@spiceehic am happy for u you and inumidun.apapa center is a really cool place and more organized.you'll enjoy every bit of the training.
showman2901: Can u guys giv me a clear descriptn on how i can get to d lekki training centre? Plsss...waitiiing
depends on where you are coming from.Find way to Ajah bustop, then take a bus going 2 ibeju lekki igando oloja and drop at the build after the LG secretariat.

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spiceechic(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=yimikaa]@spiceehic am happy for u you and inumidun.apapa center is a really cool place and more organized.you'll enjoy every bit of the training.

Tnx Darl, how's yours going @ d moment? Hope u re enjoyin evri bit of it o!!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2012
yimikaa: @spiceehic am happy for u you and inumidun.apapa center is a really cool place and more organized.you'll enjoy every bit of the training.

depends on where you are coming from.Find way to Ajah bustop, then take a bus going 2 ibeju lekki igando oloja and drop at the build after the LG secretariat.
@ yimikaa. Fanks u r mouthed.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Morning all, for those dat have gone thru d training/and or stil under training, were u guys given an employment letter stating d terms and conditn of work? Is there any transportatn means or allowance? Is there any specific time d training allawee wil be paid? Answers pls... av a sweet n 1daful day
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
thormmywa: thursday
Just this thursday...lol They wud call u my broda, give em tym! As long as u did the final chat u are bound to hear from them
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2012
showman2901: hey guys, i just got an invitation for the MTN ccr training via call from 180 and my mail box, slated for oct 22nd. now i can sleep fine oooo. gosh////
Wen did u do ur final chat bro?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2012
@calabaman: 6th of sept
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by onasharon(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Hardey Global Technologies ltd.Card Printer Partner.Tel:08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com
POINTMAN CARD PRINTER Pointman offers you the TP9000/9100, a plastic card printer for identification card, membership card, certificate card, employee card, gift card, debit card etc, with field proven technology in banking markets through strict BMT test. At just a few seconds per card, the printing process is fast, so that cards are generated and personalized immediately, quickly connecting the customer or cardholder to the issuing organization or program. Additional machine-readable information, such as magnetic stripes and smart card chips, can also be encoded Ideal For

Identification Card Membership Card Certificate Card Employee Card Gift Card Debit Card etc. Color & Monochrome Printing Individual card slot for reprinting Easy to exchange Ribbon & TPH Video CD & Maintenance Manual RFID Ribbon ProtectionStrong Encoding Options Magnetic stripe (4 Million pass) Contact Smart Card (1 Million contact) Contactless Smart Card Flipper module for Dual side printing Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) Scanner(Dual Side Color : 600dpi) < FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BAYO. ON 08135586674,07085834420 EMAIL : idprintersales@gmail.

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by thormmywa: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ calabaman i did mine on the 6th of sept also it was a thur i think
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by annabee(f): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ onasharon, why r u usin our forum 4 advert. Go sell ur printer for computer village or pay seun for advert jor.

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
thormmywa: @ calabaman i did mine on the 6th of sept also it was a thur i think
and showman: Okay i did mine on the 19th, so i should be in the batch after ur batch... Tnx!!!!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by showman2901: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
calabaman:
and showman: Okay i did mine on the 19th, so i should be in the batch after ur batch... Tnx!!!!
yep. U shld be contacted 4d next batch. No shaking
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spiceechic(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
calabaman:

@Calabaman: I did mine also on d 19th; buh was called on Sunday... I think its totally based on random selection..my frnd was also called today for the nxt batch training. Just keep hope alive!!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
spiceechic:

@Calabaman: I did mine also on d 19th; buh was called on Sunday... I think its totally based on random selection..my frnd was also called today for the nxt batch training. Just keep hope alive!!
hmmm! Its well.....no shaking. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Good Morning house! Whats the latest?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by firfinch(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
wish you all good luck.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2012
firfinch: wish you all good luck.
tnx
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by bodmas2005(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quHello guyz,I'm so happy for Ɣ☺ΰ guyz..pls Ђǿw did Ɣ☺ΰ apply before getting to this stage plz? Kindly put me thru,Ɣ☺ΰ can get to me by forwarding d details to bodmas2005@yahoo.com God bless Ɣ☺ΰ all!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Marlicque: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gud day house! can u any1 pls help findout abt destinations/bus stops of d staff buses?I'll b relocation 2 smwhr in lekki coz I stay in ikorodu. And pls wah d dress code is like? Tanx in anticipation.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by annabee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Happy Birthday spykid. LLNP dear.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spykid014(f): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
annabee: Happy Birthday spykid. LLNP dear.

Tnx a lot dear.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by yimikaa: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2012
all the best to spiceechic and co resuming on Monday 22nd at ajah and apapa...had madt fun at apapa,cant wait to start budding on monday.calabaman and anabee where art thou?@spykid happy birthday( sadsorry its coming late)
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2012
@Yimikaa.... Am doin aii! Still awaiting an invite for my training. Heard from a source dt am in the last batch, weneva dt is.....howz ur syd? Hope allz gud?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spykid014(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
yimikaa: all the best to the spiceechic and co resuming on Monday 22nd at ajah and apapa...had madt fun at apapa,cant wait to start budding on monday.calabaman and anabee where art thou?@spykid happy birthday( sadsorry its coming late)

Tnx a lot. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

****** / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / 1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK