Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (54767 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by toocoded: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
@calabaman, pls whats d latest on d suspended ccnssl recruitment?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Relixy2k: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2013
calabaman: #Relixy:
. how is everything? Been a while bro
Managing o Calabaman, na u people dey control things o. God help us all o. 2014 is going to be a much better year for us by God's grace.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Laeroy(f): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
toocoded: @calabaman, pls whats d latest on d suspended ccnssl recruitment?
cnssl has started rolling out invites to for oral interview, the interview starts today and would end tomorrow......information reaching me says gatecrashing was allowed .....
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Any tips on d interview questions?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by ineco(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Who can tell us the address and time also wat to bring alone.tnx
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by kingsley2rhyme(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laeroy:
cnssl has started rolling out invites to for oral interview, the interview starts today and would end tomorrow......information reaching me says gatecrashing was allowed .....

If gatecrashing is allowed, what am I waiting for? I'll be there to try my luck tomorrow. Thanks for this useful info.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by detee2: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laeroy:
pls help us with the time, address and what to take along....a quick response would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Laeroy(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2013
de-tee:

pls help us with the time, address and what to take along....a quick response would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
sorry I got this late , the time is 8:00am address is cnssl building , igando oloja beside ibeju lekki secretariat....lekki epe expressway..go with the photocopy and original copies of ur credentials
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by detee2: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Laeroy:
sorry I got this late , the time is 8:00am address is cnssl building , igando oloja beside ibeju lekki secretariat....lekki epe expressway..go with the photocopy and original copies of ur credentials
wish i got it earlier, anyways thanks so much, i do appreciate your response....pls do help me with any oda recruitment info you have, my mail is tundex0809@yahoo.com....
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by gathanson(f): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello house, i got a call from 180 on friday, and i did a small phone interview with the guy. He said i passed the interview and he would send the address for me to come for a CBT but up until now i havent gotten any text yet. Anyone in this same situation?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by toby4ever(f): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
gathanson: Hello house, i got a call from 180 on friday, and i did a small phone interview with the guy. He said i passed the interview and he would send the address for me to come for a CBT but up until now i havent gotten any text yet. Anyone in this same situation?
how did u apply?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by gathanson(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
toby4ever:
how did u apply?

someone i know inside MTN applied for me.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by walata75(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
I
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Urennasonia: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
walata75: I have just received an sms for executive chat on Tuesday @ Ajah. Pls who can explain what dis means cos I am confused as per the questions that they are going to ask again.

same here
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by walata75(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Urennasonia:

same here

So any idea of what the chat is going to look like. Previous threads says something like a briefing by the top exco of MTN. Just wanna confirm though.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Relixy2k: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
walata75:

So any idea of what the chat is going to look like. Previous threads says something like a briefing by the top exco of MTN. Just wanna confirm though.
The chat is going to be about who a custcare person is. Duties and responsibilities. Know some MTN products and services because you will be asked to mention some and say what it is. Personality question like Who are you will be asked. Answer this to reflect you are customer centric. Be bold and smile. It's not a difficult chat. They will ask if you want to work in Ajah. Say yes if you want this job. Prepare well and read extensively. Success to all invitees.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Treasurebase: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
It won't be fair on humanity if I don't write something on this thread. As much as I appreciate the internet, I want to give my utmost appreciation to everyone who had contributed one way or the other on this thread. Truth is, this thread in particular has been a major guide for me even when I didn't understand how it was going and while waiting for the Cnssl/MTN training to get to my turn
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Treasurebase:
It won't be fair on humanity if I don't write something on this thread. As much as I appreciate the internet, I want to give my utmost appreciation to everyone who had contributed one way or the other on this thread. Truth is, this thread in particular has been a major guide for me even when I didn't understand how it was going and while waiting for the Cnssl/MTN training to get to my turn

congrats, which location were you posted?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Relixy2k: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Treasurebase:
Congratulations dear. Please share info if you have any for job seekers who might be interested too.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Treasurebase: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks a lot. Be sure that I'll definitely give out useful info. One love!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by nicechizyy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
OMG! 180 was calling me sometime dis wk n I ended d call. Who knws if its an invite comin....wot do i do nw? Smone help pls
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by bimborla: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi NLs, was anyone invited to the specific function test by MTN, recently, pls Holla...... wink
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by bukky18: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls guys, ow did u apply?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by lusco(f): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pls, I don't knw wat to expect in Etisalat CBT. Can someone help a sister!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by oluwanoni: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
lusco:
Pls, I don't knw wat to expect in Etisalat CBT. Can someone help a sister!
Speeding typing testing and listening skills
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Darren247(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2015
I was called for function specific test. I do not know what to expect. Someone who knows should help me.
dumebiaffam@yahoo.com
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by mzgiftie(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
hi guys , pls I am about to write my function specific test, on trade marketing officer. pls what shud I expect. its urgent pls
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by achoson(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
hello guys, can anyone help me with directions to MTNs Maritime office along oshodi-apapa express way? I am coming from Iyanopaja... thanks
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Relixy2k: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
From oshodi take bus going to apapa then alight at berger cement bus stop. You see the huge mtn office at the road.
[/quote][quote author=achoson post=60120834]
hello guys, can anyone help me with directions to MTNs Maritime office along oshodi-apapa express way? I am coming from Iyanopaja... thanks. From

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by sharplikenail: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Relixy2k:
From oshodi take bus going to apapa then alight at berger cement bus stop. You see the huge mtn office at the road.

hello guys, can anyone help me with directions to MTNs Maritime office along oshodi-apapa express way? I am coming from Iyanopaja... thanks. From

Check out Lara.ng to get your accurate directions instantly. She'll hook you up. See sample below:

Directions from Iyana Ipaja to Golden Plaza Building,, Awolowo Rd, Falomo, Lagos

Walk To Iyana ipaja bus station

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Cms central Park
Get Off at: Cms central Park
Price: ₦250

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Falomo
Get Off at: Falomo
Price: ₦100

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦350

Estimated Travel Time: 1 hr 24 mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like?