Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (54752 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
whats happening guys, sure there is someone who as done the final chat before, will be doing mine tomao and i really need the info
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2013
If its the same firm that handled ours, then d final chat is nothing to bother about. They'll do most of the talking telling you stuff you need to know and all cos at this point you are as good as hired.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2013
thanks sixteen..its been handled by CNSSL
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Then there is nothing to prepare for my dear, congatulations are in order!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Phiola, where is the final chat holding?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Apapa
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spykid014(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2013
[quote
author=phiola4]@spykid014....please what should we expect in the final chat?[/quote]

Sorry dea. Just seeing dis. Sixteen has ansrd all olredy. U hav nuffin to worry about... Once uv made it to the final chat, ur as good as employed.smiley. So, strt gettn ready for training and all. If you guys are coming to mayfair call center as well, see you soon then!

All the best!
God Bless!!!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by denicegq86: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2013
i filled the online form as well but havent gotten any reply isnt the reply supposed to be sent to ur mail box?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by luckyikhide(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
@phiola hw was d final chart? Were u pple much 4 it. I'm still expecting their call ohh. Is d final chat done on batches? Pls i need ur reply. Tanks
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 4:15am On Feb 28, 2013
it was nice, done in batches and the only question they asked each person was "can we meet u"
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by luckyikhide(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2013
phiola4: it was nice, done in batches and the only question they asked each person was "can we meet u"
. Are u sure day will call some people again 4 d final chart?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2013
we are like 171 and i dont know if they will call more people but hopefuly they should cos they do all things in batches
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Hi Spykid...still lookin forward †̥☺ the day I will finally meet u! ЂƠ͡w is work goin? Hope u weren't affected by the salary deductions of this month? †̥☺ those that made it †̥☺ the final chat stage, CONGRATS and see ya all in mayfair!!!!!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2013
phiola4: we are like 171 and i dont know if they will call more people but hopefuly they should cos they do all things in batches
We were 177
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spykid014(f): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2013
calabaman: Hi Spykid...still lookin forward †̥☺ the day I will finally meet u! ЂƠ͡w is work goin? Hope u weren't affected by the salary deductions of this month? †̥☺ those that made it †̥☺ the final chat stage, CONGRATS and see ya all in mayfair!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Hi. No, wasn't affected. I was confirmed/paid in full. Which team are you in? Kad or Lag ACD? I'm in lag ACD. Jst did nyt, so I'm off till saturday.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by bodmas2005(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2013
Na una dey enjoy now o! Kindly put us through on how to apply plssss..one love!
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by denicegq86: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls how do does it take before they get back to you after you applied?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
sup pple...has anyone been called for the training?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by amyliajane(f): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
please how did u guys apply
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
phiola4: sup pple...has anyone been called for the training?
Yes I got a call this evening.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Tajsagay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
you guys talk about how u ppl applied nah. abeg make una no hoard info nah... na wa oh
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
go to www.firsthal.net and also search CNSSL on google and apply when you get the career page
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Tajsagay(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
phiola4: go to www.firsthal.net and also search CNSSL on google and apply when you get the career page
thks bro
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2013
phiola4: go to www.firsthal.net and also search CNSSL on google and apply when you get the career page
The CNSSL site is under construction.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by phiola4(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
got a congratulatory call and message last week tuesday and still waiting for the training date to be communicated..getting pissed jare
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by olusola2bello: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wow....didn't know d recruitment was still on. For all dose who scaled the CBT and interview, I say a big congrats to u...we @ Mayfair r waiting for u.Have a good training n budding exercise.

See y'all soon.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
phiola4: got a congratulatory call and message last week tuesday and still waiting for the training date to be communicated..getting pissed jare

Rumor has it that the walk-in center people are still in training, so we have to wait for them to finish before we start our training.

olusola2bello: Wow....didn't know d recruitment was still on. For all dose who scaled the CBT and interview, I say a big congrats to u...we @ Mayfair r waiting for u.Have a good training n budding exercise.

See y'all soon.

Mayfair is on the island right?
If it is, I'd rather stay @ apapa.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by maxeleena(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
I heard ist batch will finish their training today at Apapa. Plz can someone help to find out wen second batch is going to be called. Thank u
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
maxeleena: I heard ist batch will finish their training today at Apapa. Plz can someone help to find out wen second batch is going to be called. Thank u
I heard its gonna be very soon, so I suggest you don't make any travel arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by maxeleena(f): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Tayoccu, plz who told you? Are u among d new recruit or u re work dere already?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by tayoccu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
maxeleena: @Tayoccu, plz who told you? Are u among d new recruit or u re work dere already?

I'm new, also waiting for training.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by maxeleena(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
@tayoccu, ok n tanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.