Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Used Trucks And Spare Parts For Cars And Trucks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Trucks And Spare Parts For Cars And Trucks (1040 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Trucks And Spare Parts For Cars And Trucks by rafcrown(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
HELLO GREAT PEOPLE
DO U KNOW ABOUT USED TRUCKS ?
I WISH TO SEND TRUCKS TO NIGERIA FROM EUROPE
DO U HAVE AN IDEA WHICH TYPES CAN BE SOLD QUICKLY
AS WELL AS SPARE PARTS FOR CARS ,VANS AND TRUCKS
HOW MUCH DO THEY SELL THE TRUCKS U RECOMMEND AND PRICES FOR THE VEHICLE SPARE PARTS AS WELL?

THANKS
Re: Used Trucks And Spare Parts For Cars And Trucks by wweekes(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hi,

I can get any part you need. OEM or aftermarket if they make it. I can also give you a deal on shipping. Im also shipping company that does Roll on Roll off shipping for cars and suv's from 1500.00 to 2600.00 depending on the size and the country its going to. We are also a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shiping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Golf 4 On Hire Purchase / My Cd Player Refuses To Play When Weather Is Hot / (9) Cheap Cars For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.